Nuzlocke Randomizer Seeing It Through (Pokemon Sun Randomizer)

Feather32

Junior Trainer
Trying a new Randomizer challenge I wiped on my OmegaRuby and lost interest in my Scramble so hopefully I'll keep to this one. Doing this one as 'journal' entries to make it more fun.

Things Randomized:
-Trainer Pokemon
-Static Pokemon
-Gift Pokemon
-Encounters
-Starter Pokemon
-Poke Marts (Special Shops Only)
-Moves

A New Beginning: Prologue

-Today was such an interesting and exciting day. First thing we did after we got moved in was meet with Professor Kuiki in person, I had talked to him months ago online, but it is different talking to people in the flesh. I was just glad he set everything up for me so I could get my first Pokemon right away, well almost right away anyway. When we headed up to Iki Town Hala, he's the Kahuna and who I was suppose to get my first Pokemon from wasn't there. So the Professor sent me up to the Ruins of Conflict to look for him. I didn't find Hala, but I found a girl and her Pokemon was getting attacked on this ratty old plank bridge by some Spearow. I couldn't let the thing get hurt and the girl was too scared to go out there. Next thing I know the little Pokemon who I learned was named Nebby blasted the Spearow away and we fell down towards the bottom of the ravine! Obviously I'm still alive so clearly that wasn't what happened. Turns out the Guardian Pokemon of the island Tapu Koko decided to rescue Nebby and me! Well thank goodness for that, the girl said her name was Lillie and after we headed back to town Hala showed up and we explained what had happened or almost happened. Turns out he is a rather fickle Pokemon and it is somewhat lucky he decided to save us, and he even gave us a stone that I had no idea what it was for. Hala ended up saying he would give it back to me, but that was only after he noticed it after my battle with his grandson Hau. I know I'm getting ahead of myself I've skipped the best part choosing my first partner! I didn't know what to expect honestly, but I had been looking forward to this day for a long time. I know being a trainer is tough and sad because the idea of your Pokemon dying is terrible, but I won't let that happen! Hala told me I had the choice of three Pokemon-Yungoos, Kricketune, or Sunkern. I decided to go with Yungoos though small I knew that wouldn't matter, one couldn't judge a Pokemon on their size after all. Hala said that my Pokemon needed to choose me as well and so we stood apart from each other on the platform in the center of the town square. Luckily Yungoose only took a couple of seconds to decide to come up to me. I picked him up and Kuiki said we would be friends for life and I certainly hope so. I gave him his new name Giles and he seemed to enjoy the name. I got my Pokedex and Passport from the Professor, but as I was leaving town Hau challenged me to my first ever battle! Turns out he has a Snubbull which Giles made short work of with some Tackles. That was when Hala took my stone and said he would return it tomorrow evening after the festival. Turns out me and Hau will get to battle again tomorrow. After I got home both Mom and Meowth instantly loved Giles, and before heading too bed I made sure to let him out of his Pokeball and let him sleep in my bed. I just hope we will see this journey through to the end.

Name: Giles :yungoose:
Level: 5
Ability: Stakeout
Nature: Mild
Moves:
-Tackle
-Leer
-Strength Sap

Last edited:

Feather32

Junior Trainer
Been a long time, but finally got around to doing more on this one. :) Forgot all important trainers have six Pokemon I must've been nuts when I did that selecton. Also the moves on some Pokemon seem random but not others I'm somewhat confused by that?

-We headed up toward Iki town taking a different path from yesterday. Heading off into the grass we found our first challenge a wild Dugtrio! Weakening it with a couple of tackles we added her to our team! I gave her the name Virga and I hope her and Giles get along well.
-We trained up Virga and got in some battles with some trainers while he headed up to Iki Town and took on Hau again this time he had a Bulbasuar which Giles took on pretty easily and then Hala and Kuiki told us about the Island Challenge and Hala gave me a Z-Ring and even Tapu Koko approved which is amazing! So we headed home and I let Giles out of his pokeball as well as Virga so the two could get to know each other a bit. They seemed to get along pretty well even as put Virga back in her Pokeball for the night Giles climbed back up on my bed and we went to sleep for the night.
-The next morning Lillie came to get us for the Proffessor and told us briefly about Nebby and how we weren't suppose to tell anybody about him. I do wonder where Lillie found him though, but that is a question for another day. Proffessor Kuiki upgraded my Pokedex adding Rotom too it and he is certainly a talkative fellow, but I can get used to him I think. After giving me my challenge amulet he directed us to the Trainer's School, I went out of the lab where we encounter a Popplio and with some work from Giles we caught him and named him Sebstation before heading to the PokeCenter to heal up first.
-We were given the task of fighting four trainers and given the Exp. Share which we turned off. We found our fourth team member here too. A Gigalth that we gave the name Galioth to. He seems like a pretty serious additon to our team though.
-After we took on the teacher after her students we got some Great Balls and even met Ilima who is the first Trial Captain, well we'll be seeing him again soon for sure.
-When we headed into the city Hala had us pet his Tauros and we got to see the beach as well as getting a PokeFinder which Rotom gladly wanted us to test out and even took a picture of Hau, Lillie, and me much to our surprise.
-We caught Mulan the Doublade in the city and healed up at the Pokemon Center where we overheard some people talking about Team Skull and we head to the Marina to see what they are up too running into Hau at the Malasada shop before continuing on.
-We end up helping Captain Illima fight off a couple of Team Skull grunts the one we end up fighting has a Chimchar which Giles takes out with a few Tackles though he got a burn from the battle. Luckily Illima heals up the team before challenging us to a battle and I think everybody except Mulan is strong enough to take him on so we accept his challenge.
-Illima:
Pokemon One-Manectric Lvl. 9
-I send out Galioth who takes it out with a few headbutts.
Pokemon Two-Snover Lvl.9
-Switch to Giles who takes it out with two Tackles and gets hit by Icy Wind which slows his speed.
Pokemon Three-Dustox Lvl. 10
-Switch to Mulan who takes some Gusts but widdles it down with Tackle attacks.
Pokemon Four-Natu Lvl.9
-Switch back to Giles for a couple of Pursuit attacks as it tries to use a couple of Teleports that fail. XD
Pokemon Five-Cacturne Lvl. 9
-Giles stays in and takes it out with a few Tackles even as his defense is lowered once.
Pokemon Six-Spewa Lvl. 9
-Switch in Virga who tries for a Tri Attack which fails due to Protect, lands the next two one after a Harden.

-After defeating Illima we head back to the Pokemon Center and heal up and head to Route 2 after talking to Lillie for a bit and peting Turous again.
-Our encounter her is a female Gourgeist who we nickname Sally and that is it for now.

Name: Sally :gourgeist:
Lvl. 10
Ability: Pickup
Nature: Mild
Moves:
-Astonish
-Confuse Ray
-Scary Face
-Trick-or-Treat

Name: Mulan :doublade:
Lvl. 12
Ability: No Guard