AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Are you a religious person? Do you ascribe to one religion in particular, mix and mingle, or not put any stock in religion at all? Why or why not?

This is mainly out of curiosity, but I think it's a question that's both important and informative to consider as the twenty-first century rolls on and more and more people move away from holding traditional religious beliefs. I hope we can get some good discussion out of this, and perhaps learn a thing or two from each other!

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
Fairly certain I've mentioned this about a couple hundred times between here, Discord, and Azurilland. But what the heck, might as well guarantee that it's been said everywhere in every way I can manage.

I hold absolutely no religious belief. I believe that when the end comes, that's that and you cease to be anything more than a corpse. I don't believe in a higher being, or a higher state of being. While the words Atheist and Irreligious are rather similar in who uses them to self identify, both are accurate to me but not to all atheists. Atheist solely means the number of gods one believes exist equates to zero, thus Buddhism (which doesn't have belief in a god, to my knowledge) is an Atheistic religion. Irreligious means that someone lacks belief or is indifferent to or hostile towards religion (of those definitions the first one is the one that describes me).

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Hah, so I was a terrible moderator and failed to check if there was a recent thread on the same topic, which there is. So I will lock this with a link to that thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.