Scramble Silver Lining (Soulsilver Scramble-Badge 2))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feather32

Junior Trainer
Well since I haven't done a Scramble in a long time why not start one now and on a game I haven't played in a long while. So the Pokemon I have been given for this challenge.

1-Slowbro
2-Fortress
3-Jumpluff
4-Quagsire
5-Ninetails
6-Jinx

I won't be able to get my first member until after the first gym, but I will solo Sprout Tower and Falker's gym with the starter I picked which is Cyndaquil. I will give a full update and team status after I catch my first offical member.

Feather32

Junior Trainer
Okay here we go.

-Solo with Cyndaquil who evolved into Quilava and headed onto Route 32 where we catch Puffball the Hoppip and Willow the Wooper who I switch train with Quilava until they get a little stronger.

-Once Willow and Puffball get to level 11 Quilava is boxed.

-Train on the way to Azalea Town and head into Slowpoke Well where we catch Rolly the Slowpoke while taking out Team Rocket.

-Train a bit more and head out to take on our Rival Silver who takes out Rolly, but Willow and Puffball take out his team with some Poisonpowder and Mudshot Combos.

-Head into Ilex Forest and fetch the Farfech'd and get Cut which I'll have to use Quilava as an HM Slave for it later.

-Head into the Gym and take out all the Trainers before taking on Bugsy at least five times before coming up with a good strategy.

-Had Rolly use Yawn on Metapod and Weedle and then increase stats with Curse and Tackle to knock them out after a Super Potion used on Weedle. Rolly survives Scyther's U-Turn and uses Yawn. I use a Super Potion and Rolly survives another U-Turn and it falls asleep so I spam Tackle a couple of times and it takes Rolly down with a Critical Hit U-Turn. Luckily Willow held out to hit with a Water Gun to finish the job.

-Gym Badge in hand I teach Cut to Quilava and head into the Ilex Forest again hoping to find our next member after teaching Puffball Headbutt.

Team
Name: Rolly (Slowpoke-M)
Level: 13
Ability: Own Tempo
Nature: Naive
Moves:
-Curse
-Yawn
-Tackle
-Water Gun

Name: Willow (Wooper-F)
Level: 15
Ability: Damp
Nature: Gentle
Item: Shell Bell
Moves:
-Water Gun
-Slam
-Mud Sport
-Mud Shot

Name: Puffball (Hoppip-F)
Level: 15
Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature: Lonely
Moves:
-PoisonPowder
-Synthesis
-Stun Spore
-Headbutt

Thoughts
Well I knew Bugsy would be a bit hard with having Rolly and Puffball being weak to bugs. Despite this though Rolly had some good moves for the battle and even being under-leveled he still held his own. The grinding with Willow and Puffball was kind of time consuming, but it paid off with the fight against my Rival.

Last edited:

Feather32

Junior Trainer
Wooper and Hoppip are Pokemon you don't see used very often so it is going to be interesting to see how they will perform!
I never actually used either one of them on a team before. Hoppip actually has some good Status moves. Posion Powder works pretty good for working opponents down so far anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.