Pixel Art ⚞[ Skyu's Blu Sprite Shop ]⚟

Blu_Skyu

High Flyer
AKA
Skyu
Time Zone
GMT (UTC)
Welcome to my sprite shop! You can request sprites to be used in avatars, signatures, or whatever. If you want me to do sprites for a fan game or other project, please PM me. I use Pokestadium, so if Pokemon beyond Gen 5 are requested I will use sprites from there. Thank you!

⚞[ Waiting List ]⚟
Name: Bunnie

Sprite type: trainer sprite

Pokemon: Alolan Vulpix

Background Colour: transparent

Other: I'd like a trainer sprite of Lillie in her second outfit with Alolan Vulpix next to her, if that's possible. Here is a reference picture for Lillie. It would be nice if you could keep the colours soft/pastel, if you can't though it's totally fine!

Name: Runaiic

Sprite type: Scratch

Pokemon: N/A

Background Colour: White

Other: I'd like a remake of this guy in your style. I'd like to see him as a Ghost/Fighting type rather than a Ghost/Fire type.

hi
Say, are three orders too much? ._.

Name: sanianisa
Pokemon: n/a
Other: Hmm, well, I'm wondering if you could swap these sprites' colour schemes. In case you forgot, you made these for my past requests.
Spoiler: Sprites
And here's the colour reference:
Spoiler: Colour Reference

⚞[ Rules ]⚟
-Keep it appropriate.
-Sprites may be used for whatever you like, as long as credit is given! I may use requested sprites as examples.
-I need enough information to fulfil a request. Please use the form, and be specific if you want something specific!
-Please be patient.
-The waiting list has a limit of 5. Please do not request if it is full.

⚞[ Examples ]⚟
Note: I have lost a lot of old sprites! Sorry if there are not examples for some. A sprite can be almost any combination.

Recolours
Making a Pokemon a different colour. Use other Pokemon, images, moodboards or themes.
Blu Pidgeot 2.png
Blu Mega Pidgeot.png
Winter Rapidash.png
Dawn Milotic.png

Fusions
Making two or more Pokemon into one. Specify base Pokemon. The more Pokemon, the harder it is to balance features, so it will take longer.
fusion celebi duskull.png
froslass liepard.png

Retypes
Making a Pokemon look like a different type or having a different theme.
Lycoris.png

Pixel-over
Taking an image and making it into a sprite. Specify dimensions. Takes longer the larger it is.
skitty sleep.png

Smooth Shading
Changing the shading to be smooth, using gradients rather than cel-shading. Can also "relight" Pokemon from different angles with different coloured lights or use different amounts of shades.

Lineless
Get rid of outlines for a minimalistic look. Can put an "outside outline" or glow so that outlines are not lost against coloured backgrounds.

Scratch Spriting
Making an entirely new sprite. I will usually use parts of Pokemon sprites as bases. Can sprite Fakemon, mythical creatures, your pet, etc.
Ironeon.png
Draceon.png
Cirrus finished front sprite.png

Trainer Sprite
Have me make a trainer! Can be based off of game customization. Can give you Pokemon ears/tail/etc. Can give you accessories. Can give you funky hair. Can create a team photo. Specify mood/pose.
Avery.png
keejot.png
sanianisa.png
sanianisa2.png

Misc.
Anything else you want me to do? Black-and-white? Random accessories? A glow? I can probably do that!

⚞[ Form ]⚟

Name:
Sprite type:
Pokemon:
Background Colour:
Other:

Last edited:

gylfie

you shouldn't have listened
hey, neat stuff! :-D

Name: keejot
Other: could you make a trainer sprite based off of this? :0 pose can be the same as the image, or you can change it if the skateboard is interfering too much! also having the face on more of a 3/4 angle would be nice!
[

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
can be whatever
I wanna have one too ^_^/

Other: I'd like to have a trainer sprite based on this (same pose if possible) :

Nuuk

lilfella
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Creative Soul
AKA
lizzy
i dont want anything but i gotta say i absolutely love how you recolored that milotic and the colors you used.

Biohazard

Cool Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Name: Lycoris
Sprite type:
retype
Pokemon:
hydreigon
Background Colour:
transparent
Other:
make hydreigon poison-type themed

Blu_Skyu

High Flyer
AKA
Skyu
Time Zone
GMT (UTC)
Here you go!
sanianisa.png

i dont want anything but i gotta say i absolutely love how you recolored that milotic and the colors you used.
Thank you so much! It was coloured after dawn, for a time-of-day themed sprite competition.

Reactions: SAF

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
omgosh your work is gorgeous!! might ask for a little something at some point if you're available, but i really felt the urge to comment right now, cause i'm impressed! May I ask what program you use to make them? if it's not appropriate to ask here, I apologize!! :faintedazurill:

Blu_Skyu

High Flyer
AKA
Skyu
Time Zone
GMT (UTC)
Thank you a lot! :D This is an okay place to post it, but I might make a gallery thread in the future for stuff like that.
I use a combination of Microsoft Paint and GIMP. Paint is the easiest to use for splicing and scratching, as it is very simple, but GIMP makes recolouring very convenient with colour select, and I use it for transparent backgrounds.

Oh, and here is the Hydreigon, Lycoris!
Lycoris.png

Biohazard

Cool Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Thank you a lot! :D This is an okay place to post it, but I might make a gallery thread in the future for stuff like that.
I use a combination of Microsoft Paint and GIMP. Paint is the easiest to use for splicing and scratching, as it is very simple, but GIMP makes recolouring very convenient with colour select, and I use it for transparent backgrounds.

Oh, and here is the Hydreigon, Lycoris!
View attachment 479
thank you!! it looks fantastic!

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
Your work is amazing! I've had this idea for a while, maybe you can bring it to life:)
Name: DeepSeaPrincess
Sprite type: Trainer
Pokemon: Meloetta
Background Colour: Transparent
Other: I would really like a girl trainer with a musical theater based theme. If you could pose her like this with a sort of confident mood that would be great! I’d love if she had long brown curls and a sort of short-long dress, but if that’s too much that’s all right. I don’t want a recolored Meloetta, just Meloetta with her if that’s ok! As for anything else, it's up to you:)

Last edited:

Blu_Skyu

High Flyer
AKA
Skyu
Time Zone
GMT (UTC)
I think I can do that, but what do you mean by short-long dress? Are there any particular features you have in mind? I'm not sure how to make someone obviously musical-theatre-y other than putting music notes on them, sorry!

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
can be whatever
By the way, can I take a second order, please?

Other: I'd like to have a trainer sprite based on this (either same pose or facing a little bit right-er will do) :

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually

Blu_Skyu

High Flyer
AKA
Skyu
Time Zone
GMT (UTC)
Sanianisa, here it is! I noticed I forgot the armband-thingy on the last one so I just edited it in and messed with the red outline colour a little.
sanianisa2.png
sanianisa.png

DeepSeaPrincess, that's okay! I'll need to redo it, so there'll be a delay since I'm a little busy irl, sorry.

Reactions: SAF

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
can be whatever

Resolute

To the beat of his own drum
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben, Res, Baguettes, Baggy
Time Zone
EST
Name: Resolute
Sprite type: Pokémon Trainer
Pokemon: N/A
Background Colour: Transparent, please!
Other: This is a bit vague, but I was wondering if you could make a Pokémon Trainer sprite of my current avatar. I really have no specifications beyond that, be as creative as you'd like! :)