Nuzlocke Slowpoke's Pokemon GenerationLocke - Crystal - Part 9: The Finale

Zedark

Sloooooooowbroooooooo
AKA
Alex
Time Zone
GMT
Part 9 - Finale
Okay so in this part we take on the Elite 4. We made our way through Victory Road. The Crystal Victory Road only has a rival battle so it wasn't too bad at all. After the rival battle we trained Pork up to level 45. After that I trained the rest of the team up to 40. I could have trained everyone up to 45 but I didn't want to be over leveled.

So heading into Will I led with Pepper. Xatu died to two Thunder Punches. I wore Jynx down with Knight. Most of my fights involved me exploiting Knight's low amount of weaknesses. Exeggutor was easy to kill with Knight. Slowbro only used Curse which worked out fine for me using Pepper and Thunder Punch.

Fighting Koga I led with Knight. Very quickly it uses baton pass into Forretress. I had nothing super effective so I just spammed Peck till it finally died. The rest of his team were pretty easy to dispatch.

Bruce was one I wasn't too worried about. Hitmonchan vs Knight was one I was scared of but he managed to tank two Fire Punches before killing him. Machamp was another scary one. Knight managed to survive enough Cross Chops to defeat Machamp. The rest of his Pokemon weren't too much of a bother.

During the Karen fight Houndoom killed Banana and I killed Houndoom by finishing it off with Apple's Fly, outspeeding it. When Gengar came out it used Curse. Next it flinched and by the third Bite from Apple it died.

Lance Fight

For Gyarados I led with Pepper. It one hit it with a Thunder Punch. Dragonite one took two Icy Winds. Next Charizard came out but I didn't have anything to deal with it. I swapped into Potato and used Hypnosis. Then Charizard slept for 4 turns while Potato killed it with Dream Eater. Dragonite two was killed by two Icy Winds again. The third Dragonite one hit Pork. Switched to Potato and managed to get a Hypnosis and Dream Eater off. It woke up and one hit Potato with Outrage. Switched to Pepper and it hurt itself in confusion killing it. Aerodactyl took forever because Knight would have to keep tanking Hyper Beam and then I'd heal him but we eventually wore him down.

Originally I was going to go all the way to red but due to losing 3 Pokemon in this part I'm going to move onto Emerald. These earlier games I'm not too worried about going to red and stuff because I'll be doing HeartGold later so I can easily go to red then. Next up we'll be tackling Pokemon Emerald, which will be interesting because I've never been able to beat a Nuzlocke in it.

If you have suggestions for my starter let me know.

Pokemon: Elekid (Electric)
Nickname: Pepper
Level: 40
Moves: Quick Attack, Swift, Dizzy Punch, ThunderPunch

Pokemon: Zubat (Poison/Flying)
Nickname: Apple
Moves: Wing Attack, Fly, Bite, Confuse Ray

Pokemon: Skarmory
Nickname: Knight
Moves: Peck, Sand-Attack, Swift, Fly

Orange
Carrot
Pear
Lettuce
Cabbage
Grape
Goose
Pea
Eggplant
Corn
Peach

Pineapple the Pidgey, died to Youngster Joey
Melon the Croconaw, died to Chuck's Poliwrath
Milky the Miltank, died to an Electrode explosion
Berry the Graveller, died to a Jynx in the Ice gym
Sprout the Bellsprout, died to a Rocket Koffing
Kiwi the Eevee, died to explosion
Strawb the Slowpoke, died to the rival's Goldbat

New Bark Town: Totodile
Violet City: Togepi, Lettuce
Route 29: Pidgey
Route 30: Caterpie, Pea
Route 31: Bellsprout, Sprout
Route 32: Rattata, Pear
Route 33: Spearow, Carrot
Route 34: hoot hoot, Cabbage
Route 35: Psyduck, banana
Route 36: Growlidthe which used roar
Route 37: Caught Spinarak, Grape
Route 38: Miltank, Milky
Route 39: Killed a meowth
Route 44: Likitung, peach
Route 45: Skarmory: Knight
Route 46: Spearow, killed
Dark Cave: Zubat, Apple
Sprout Tower: Gastly
Union Cave: Geodude, Berry
Ilex Forest: paras, Orange
National Park: Killed Weedle
Burned tower : Koffing, Goose
Olivine city: Killed tentascool
Ice Path: Swinub, Pork
Baclthorn City: Magikarp, Salmon

Zedark

Sloooooooowbroooooooo
AKA
Alex
Time Zone
GMT
Thanks! I'm super excited to move onto Gen 3 since it has abilities. Skarmory was such a blessing, I've never used one before and it was awesome.