AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
IGN
Regine
Thought this would be a good thread to have here. Post all of your favorite Smash Camp memories, screenshots (stay appropriate), and memes that you want everyone to remember forever!

To start:

Watching Point Wars unfold was a WILD RIDE. It’s so satisfying to see a plan like this work perfectly as intended. I came up with the idea and mechanics, and you guys went crazy with the alliances. Even crazier was the fact that some of the relationships built and destroyed in that event had a lasting impact on other events too (RPG, Francis literally giving a puzzle answer to Kat, etc.). Shoutout to @Moxie, @Rockie, and @Franciscosta for really taking part in their cabin’s decisions and going through the alliance rollercoaster, even though you three weren’t counselors.

I loved the passion you guys put into the superhero event. Whether your character was serious or a giant meme, it was great to see everyone get so invested.

@Karolina and the scavenger hunt tho. If she didn’t have an item, she would make it with a lot of effort. Best examples of this were the “taco truck” and custom jersey.

At some point, I said to the leaders that @Kaori saved Smash Camp with her art. It was a pleasure seeing your pieces and sharing your talents with us! You won Most Artistic by a mile, which was very well-deserved.

@Nuuk @theDINOsaurus @Wheegalure @SarasaKat you superstar counselors! All of you did an amazing job keeping the energy up in your cabins and covering for when your fellow members weren’t around!

Also many, many thanks to my fellow leaders and crew! @Bossvelt never fails to be hard at work leading the philosophy of camp and pulling off the tedious legwork for stuff like the medley and RPG. @Kirichaki spent crazy hours in the night counting points and dealing with my point spreadsheet and post templates, covering for when I direly needed sleep to function at work the next day. @Flo was amazing at keeping speedruns running and staying on top of Point Wars for most of the day. And finally, @seaturtle was an absolute CHAMP with creating all of the puzzles, making the Smash Camp theme, and testing the capabilities of Xenforo.

There are probably many more shining stars I haven’t touched on here, but just know that if you invested time into this online summer camp, you are appreciated.

Ily guys. UwU

Last edited:

SarasaKat

bibb pretty
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kat
Time Zone
EST
Honestly I wanna give a shoutout to our cabin especially for the last few hours of Day 5. I think on average, we were pretty chill in our cabin (and I do blame myself for not making it as hype as it could have been), but that last day man. It was nothing but pure positive, excited, hyped vibes. And I was so glad to be apart of it. We may not have won this year, we may not have even been close, but seeing win after win and feeling the comeback was just such a wonderful experience. Thanks guys for being so amazing <3

Cabin 2, you guys were an absolute riot. I'm so glad we got to work with you. One of the things I think I'll remember most this year is the relationship our cabins had, and it really was something special I've never seen in other years. It was really nice to have a steadfast ally in this year of scheming and betrayal, and you guys were really fun to hang out with too! Shoutout to @Franciscosta , @Mystical , and @theDINOsaurus for being apart of this wild ride!

Winning as mafia geebs was ****ing iconic. Winning as mafia geebs with Flo as one of my aliases was even more so.
On that same vein, seeing Nick get salty about Chikorita's lack of counter made me lose my ****.

@Varhii, you may have been trying to manipulate my ass, but idc I had such a fun time playing Saltybet with you.

Am sorry @ people who I manipulated this year, but the scheming itself was such a wild ride and I think we all got a really big kick out of it cabin-wide.

I'd like to give a specific shoutout to @Rydia . Dude, you were such a heart of the cabin, and I'm really appreciative of you stepping up and helping out with cabin morale when I was dealing with stuff, or asleep, or whatever. Don't feel pressured if you don't want to, but Imma say straight up that I think you have the makings of a counselor, and I would absolutely recommend you should you apply next year.

Also @Deva . My man. You are absolutely killer at flash games, and I always loved watching how high you could get on the scoreboard.

Last edited:

Mystical

Dragon Spirit
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
Best thing ever was the bro moments in our cabin and our alliance with cabin 4. So much fun even if we did lose. And getting to know more people I hadn't really interacted with before, like Rockie and Dino and interacting with some of the friends I already had.

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Man, it seems to last ages when SC was on but now its over i realise how much its flown by! It all seems like one big blur but there were definitely some standout points!
My personal victory was not losing my first battle of the ZU tourney. I really expected to get destroyed. Gotta thank Moxie for giving me advice on how to not suck at comp again, I owe you one broski
The night of Point Wars was SUPER hectic and the discord was so alive and I was really feeling the SC experience at that point!
Reading everyone's entries for the writing competition was really entertaining as well! Even if mine wasn't chosen I had fun writing it, and I'm even happier we got 1st AND 3rd places! Though if we submitted BulbaJohns we OBVIOUSLY would've got all 3 places with just one story.
And honestly just talkin to everyone in my cabin, whether I knew you beforehand or not you're all absolutely stylin people and if I were to be put in a cabin with you all next year I would have 0 complaints.

atlus 2

biglilfella
Creative Soul
Imagine writing your name as your alias and still getting to night 5

Wheegalure

Big Gamer God
Staff Emeritus
People of Play Counselor
AKA
Nick
-The puzzle squad. After day 1, we had like 6+ people there every night. Shoutouts to @Soulmaster , @Varhii , @Bluejay , @Joillian , @Rex , @Zange , and @SAF for being there almost every night to help (especially soulmaster he carried the **** out of us honestly). Almost everyone in our cabin helped at least a little bit, but these 7 along with myself were there every time. Puzzles were super flawed but it gave me at least a little bit of that virtual tour feeling of cabin cooperation against a timelimit and were a huge source of my fun during camp. We truly were the teamwork cabin.

-Even though I didn't do as well in each of the tournaments as I had hoped (Wanted to repeat in showdown and get 3rd or better in smash), I still had a lot of fun playing in them. Shoutout to @Frag and @BulbaJohn for being very formidable opponents in both of those.

-I had a lot of fun routing out the BOTW Speedrun and talking about it with @seaturtle and @Flo . Since I'm not a flash game god and couldn't win either of the tournaments, I was super glad I had this one event that I can point at and say I won; it was my personal victory.

-The whole cabin collectively popped off whenever @Kaori showed us her sketches or her completed works of art for the art contests. Every single one of them put a huge smile on my face immediately. Our whole cabin really appreciated her very hard work!

This was another great year and even if it was more exhausting with all the negotiations it was still an obvious highlight of my summer and I can't wait to either lead again next year or maybe be crew idk we'll see

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
Sayo, Koh, Ami, Aevia, Chitose
As for myself, here are my fondest memories for this year's Smash Camp:
  • Doing puzzles as soon as they came out. As @Wheegalure said, there were like 7-8 people (including myself) available in our cabin for most of them. What makes me impressed is most of them people were awake at nights (with some even pulling all-nighters). And me? I didn't even need to because a new SC day was at midday where I live. Oh, perks of the Asian timezones. :coolazurill:
  • That one day when my cabin leapt from the bottom (read: the 4th) to the top (read: the 1st) thanks to Joule. Shoutout to @Kaori, @Felly, and @ihsaan for being the people behind her creation. :coolazurill:
  • The "atlus gel pen" from @Thundawave. Simple yet gave me a good laugh. :lolazurill:
  • Everything happened during EIM, from @atlus 2's alias being, um, atlus 2, someone having two aliases which I didn't notice until night 4 or so (@SarasaKat perhaps? 😏), @Zange swapping Slytherior (my alias) with Godzilla (sorry @Biohazard) to confuse those trying to shoot Slytherior, total chaos indeed.
  • ****posting in the void. That's right, it's in the "subforum" of the scavenger puzzle URLs. I'm not pulling anyone's legs, really. :lolazurill:

Felly

not in love tonight
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Cult Classic
In the cardboard box in front of your house.
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
  • That one day when my cabin leapt from the bottom (read: the 4th) to the top (read: the 1st) thanks to Joule. Shoutout to @Kaori, @Felly, and @ihsaan for being the people behind her creation. :coolazurill:
Bigger shoutout to Kaori for the art and ihsaan for all the work he did in writing it all up though. I just did a little bit of bulleted listing and proofreading, haha.

also atlus gel pen.

Reactions: SAF