Portfolio smoky's studio - i have no clue what im doin lol

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
smoky's studio
i had a rlly weird sorta intro when i made this thread but hi this is my art thread/studio/whatever i hope u like it or find it funny to laugh at idk lol just enjoy urself and uh make a piece of art some time ye

Last edited:

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Idk if I'll ever need this, but one reserve just in case. c:

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
hi it's been 80 years

i've been watching a lot of videos of people painting pokemon cards so i was like "wow ok wig i can do better"

i did not lol

this is mineee. it's not the best artwork i've ever done but for my first try, i'm super proud of it. my laptop is being a dummie too and i can't open my files so like i just sent it to kilza on my phone and it's been very difficult for me :scree:

i think the only thing that i'd change about this is the actual card i used. i used acrylic paints to paint it and the actual artwork on the card was digital so i had absolutely no chance for it to end well but i'm honestly really proud of it nonetheless uwu i hope i can actually post here as much as i wanted to originally but we'll see :hmmazurill:

Mystical

Dragon Spirit
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Cult Classic
I like how you continued the trees! Your style is really nice, Kaleb :3 the only thing I would have said would have been to base it on the card but don't necessarily use the card. Like maybe doing all of it with the acryllic paints.

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
Wow, I love it so much!!

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
it looks great in my opinion and i'd love to see more paintings on cards by you! :D

Kilza's reaction x3

Azuviin

Soldier of Affinity
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Michelle
That card painting is amazing, especially for your first attempt and the card you chose. It must have been really difficult, but you pulled it off really well!

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
hey yall how are we doin are we feelin creative bc i sure as hell am

i went to goodwill the other day and picked up a couple records bc i knew for my next room i wanted to hang a bunch of them in my nEw rOoM (im movin lol) so i thought i might as well also paint on them bc like im an artist and ive seen them on tumblr and theyre cute so i painted a daisy on this record and i think its rlly cute uwu

so ya i love that but before i did that, i also painted this painting of lana del rey bc if u havent noticed im quite obsessed with her i own all of her records, i have a sticker of her on my water bottle, etc. and so i was like girl lets paint her and i can hang it up in my new room and GIRL I RLLY LOVE IT

the lighting is kinda weird bc idk how to take a picture of a painting or drawing but this is what it looks like im v proud of it. its supposed to be the born to die cover and like ya its rlly cute

after i painted that i was like ok kaleb its time for more lana paintings bc i just felt rlly inspired by that daisy painting and lana and for her lust for life photoshoot she had daisies in her hair and i was like PERFECT so i painted a pic from the lust for life photoshoot and GIRL I DID SO WELL IMO

sorry its sideways idk how to fix that haha

so basically now i think im just gonna keep makin lana paintings until i run out of canvases haha. i started sketching one of the paradise album cover and its lookin gud but im gettin lazy so i think im gonna do an ultraviolence painting before i finish that one. IDK im just rlly back into the groove of art and stuff

ok see u in like 5 years love yall