Spirit Animals

Rainbow Rocket Grunt

Team Rocket Grunt
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Aimee, Lulu, LuluRina, Rina, ALL HAIL GIOVANNI!
Time Zone
GMT+11
IGN
Lulu
Spirit Animals... I'm not sure if I properly believe them, but they are a fun idea to entertain.

Anyway, I've took a quiz recently(This one if you wanna take the same quiz - http://www.spiritanimal.info/spirit-animal-quiz/), and I got a Deer. It really does reflect me, especially the innocence part xD Everyone always says that I am an innocent child.

I also took another thing that my mum had in her art course. I can't link that since it was paid, but I got a Bear in that. When I first read of this one, I didn't think it was me since I'm usually a follower, then I realised how many times I just wanted to take charge because the people around me were acting stupid xD

Anyway, what's your spirit animal?

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
I got tiger... I was hoping for a canine of some sort, but I suppose this will do. I like tigers the most out of all big cats. Don't really subscribe to the spirit animal stuff, but it was at least funny.

Master Magics Five

「ハイウェイ・スター」
AKA
Efflore, BloodClaw
Time Zone
EST (UTC -5:00)
Switch FC
SW-4046-4239-6610
an owl. perhaps not the wisest one, but certainly a curious, perceptive one. overall my desires and habits conflict, though. say, i want to be patient and thoroughly analyze a situation, but the sooner i can make a change the better. i don't mind.

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
I got deer!
Capture.PNG
Don't feel like I'm the right person to say what I'm like, but this is the result I got :thonkazurill:

Biohazard

Cool Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
I got the turtle.

1549646859765.png

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
hmm im got butterfly! i dont rly know what the description means but i do indeed pay close attention to change/transformation throughout my life and try to go with the flow no matter what comes at me

this was cute haha

The butterfly is one of the most emblematic totem animals symbolizing personal transformation. If you see the butterfly as your totem or spirit animal, pay attention to the areas in your life or personality that are in need of profound change or transformation. Perhaps, this animal totem guides you to be sensitive to your personal cycles of expansion and growth, as well as the beauty of life’s continuous unfolding. An important message carried by the spirit of the butterfly is about the ability to go through important changes with grace and lightness.

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
I ended up with deer.

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
I got the deer as well

Revan

Wound in the Force
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ravey, Steve
Time Zone
US Central Time
I got Tiger but that's like.....not accurate?????

Edit: I just retook it and got snake which is somewhat more accurate...
The snake animal meaning is powerfully connected to life force and primal energy. In many cultures, it is revered as a powerful totem representing the source of life.

When the snake spirit animal appears in your life, it likely means that healing opportunities, change, important transitions, and increased energy are manifesting.

Last edited:

ninetales

Advanced Trainer
Staff Emeritus
I got the tiger, which I felt was really inaccurate? I'm not super honest with myself first time around when I take personality quizzes so that's probably why.

took the quiz again and got a rabbit, which I can definitely relate to especially the anxiety part.

Last edited:

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
Imma deer. Cool beans.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Oh deer.
Pretty accurate for the most part.
6AB3F03F-7F38-48C6-9954-E24B59B360E3.png

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
i got wolf but i thought it wasnt me so i retook it and got wolf again like i think the more i think about it, the more i think it's me????

The power of the wolf brings forth instinct, intelligence, appetite for freedom, and awareness of the importance of social connections. When the wolf shows up in your life, pay attention to what your intuition is telling you

i usually do go with my instinct and dont really think before i act, im not smart at all im really dumb to the point where its sad (more of a smartass honestly lol), and i definitely do strive to be free and to be myself. the whole "awareness of the importance of social connections" part is where im lost bc i absolutely hate being social and i tend to stray away from social connections and idk if i really think it's that important to have them bc i just flat out dont want them at all

i guess its kinda fitting that a canine is my spirit animal bc i have such a strong connection with doggos and stuff

Thundawave

♪ Aroma White ♪
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
Switch FC
SW-2896-2294-7693
IGN
Regine
I got the turtle. :squirtle:

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
I usually get either River Otter or Dolphin, but this time I got Butterfly! I think at this point of my life that makes a lot of sense:)
The butterfly is a symbol of powerful transformations. By analogy to the development of this animal, the meaning associated with the butterfly emphasizes the ability to move from one state, perspective, lifestyle to another.

When the butterfly comes into your life as spirit guide, you may be going through or expect important changes in your life. More than changes in your environment, the transformation the butterfly totem points to are more internal: They could be related to your own perspective on a subject, aspects of your personality, or personal habits. Personal transformation is emblematic of the butterfly symbolism.

The butterfly is a symbol of powerful transformations. By analogy to the development of this animal, the meaning associated with the butterfly emphasizes the ability to move from one state, perspective, lifestyle to another.

When the butterfly comes into your life as spirit guide, you may be going through or expect important changes in your life. More than changes in your environment, the transformation the butterfly totem points to are more internal: They could be related to your own perspective on a subject, aspects of your personality, or personal habits. Personal transformation is emblematic of the butterfly symbolism.

colours

Regular Trainer
AKA
Angie/Angelica

I mean, I know my real spirit animal is a red panda but this works.

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
I am the Owl. Hoo hoo!