Starbucks Order

Solar

Loog Noog Supreme
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Hey so...what do you order at Starbucks? Everybody has a different thing they like, what's yours?

I like getting different things but I'd say my "main" is a grand double chocolately chip frap.

Eevee

Royale/Taller Lizzy
AKA
Lizzy (Taller); Royale; Raere
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
SW-6769-1098-6000
Mmmmm, now you make me wanna go all the way down to the campus center basement for my order.

It depends on the weather.
Cold: "half white hot chocolate and half normal hot chocolate" hot chocolate
Warm: Passionfruit Iced Tea Lemonade sweetened

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Either a venti java chip frappuccino, or a venti hazelnut mocha frappuccino, or a venti salted caramel mocha frappuccino.

Thundawave

♪ Aroma White ♪
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
Switch FC
SW-2896-2294-7693
IGN
Regine
Depending on my mood, a tall green tea or mocha frappuccino. Even if I experiment with seasonal flavors every now and then, these two flavors never fail me.

Scherzo

too lazy to change my title
AKA
Colin
Time Zone
CST
I'll usually just get a regular mocha, but I honestly don't like the k-cups they sell. Cappuccinos are cool too. Also, to me at least, Einstein's > Starbucks. At Einstein's I'll usually just get a regular mocha as well, but they're absolutely perfect. Although I think whenever I go on trips and stuff I'll just get the kind of coffee that is already brewed so it doesn't take up time.

Pentatope

The Paradoxical Plant Person
Time Zone
PDT
My sweet tooth will eternally crave a salted caramel mocha. If it is particularly cold, I'll also settle for a regular hot chocolate. <3

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
I always get a Venti Iced Americano with a shot of vanilla and three packets of sugar. The mixture of bitter and sweet is something I can’t get enough of.

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
i love a venti pink drinks (it's a classy summer drink that i only drink during the winter yeet) but during the summer i'll usually order a venti caramel macchiato bc it tastes better with the caffeine lol. also i have to have anything iced with light ice or i finish the drink in 3 seconds. i love starbucks so much if u don't go there ur missing out on so much.

idc about the haters, if u wanna fight me, then fight me

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
I am basic af! Frap or latte, the sweet stuff for me. Usually I go for chocolate chip frap, but sometimes vanilla lattes or caramel fraps are good and I get pumpkin spice when the time of the year comes because of course I do:smileazurill: Always short-tall because I'm on a diet (might change when I reach my ideal weight though!)

Lauren

D:
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I get a Caramel Macchiato usually and then when it's Halloween/Christmas and the Pumpkin Spice and Gingerbread Lattes are out, I'll usually go for those (or maybe a Toffee Nut Latte if they're sold out of Gingerbread). I usually get either a tall or a grande one.

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
Caramel Frappuccino (think I spelled that right idk) with two shots of espresso if I have money and dont feel like energy drink. I dont really go to starbucks that much, maybe once every couple months

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
Take a wild guess... And you'd be wrong.

Contrary to how I like coffee normally, Starbucks isn't part of my daily routine so it's more of a treat than anything else. As such I get a venti caramel macchiato if I'm going to Starbucks. If I went to Starbucks (or any other coffee joint) regularly, I'd probably get a cup of black coffee.

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
i only rly go to starbucks anymore if i have a gift card honestly. unless im trying out one of the seasonal flavors, i'll just get a java chip or double chocolaty chip frap.

i usually go to dutch bros instead of starbucks, and there i like to get a double chocolate iced mocha.

either way, i order it with almond milk so it doesn't kill my stomach and my skin.

ninetales

Advanced Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Starbucks prices are upped quite a bit here, part of the reason why they’re so rare to find here nowadays. I only occasionally buy a caramel frappuccino from there, if I want coffee I’m better off going to another coffee shop which sells it for basically half the price of a Starbucks coffee.

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
Anything that is a refresher. Those drinks are the best.

Ice_Dragon

The Fairy Dragon
Staff Emeritus
Time Zone
GMT +8
Venti Mocha

Otherwise, I'd usually try out the festive offerings if I'm looking for some novelty. Those usually don't end well. 8D

Nuuk

lilfella
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Creative Soul
AKA
lizzy
idk the code names for all the things and also i barely go there ever.

i like to get the pumpkin spice milkshake thing. i have no idea any of the other flavors they have so if they dont have that idk

Felly

not in love tonight
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
In the cardboard box in front of your house.
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
I like to switch it up every once in a while and try something new, but if I'm not feeling like that, I typically just go with a vanilla chai tea (hot or iced, depending on how I'm feeling), and lately, I've been going with the ultra caramel frappuchino. They have a peach lemonade too that I really enjoyed when I was in school, but I haven't had it since I graduated.

icelandic

Adept Trainer
I can't remember the last time I went to a Starbucks. I think Costa are actually more common here in Britain.

In any case, I don't like coffee, so I'll be having a cup of tea. Plenty of milk, no sugar. At least most of the coffee shops are now capable of providing a decent cuppa, ten years ago a lot were truly awful. Or if I'm feeling indulgent, I'll have a chai latte.

Merushii

Wings of Starlight
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Rin
I was actually taken there recently. They are really expensive for little reason O_O'
But their chai tea is pretty good. I can get the same quality for such a smaller price elsewhere though, so it's not something I'll ever frequent. .n.'