a Mess
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
AKA
Alex
Time Zone
EST
https://www.stardewvalley.net/

Yo this game is awesome. My bff bought it for me as a gift and I thought I'd just play it occasionally with him to appease him bc he's awesome but I fell in love with it. And now I'm more addicted than him (I have serious attachment issues with Seb and now even Shane and Sam lmao but Seb mgnjkdf <3) to this dating farming fishing mining simulator or w/e you could classify it as. There's just so much to go on about with this game, so I encourage you to delve into it yourself!

It starts off with your grandfather. He's on his deathbed, and he's giving the inheritences. Yours is a letter. You work at the Joja Corporation, a job that eventually ruins you... you open the letter, as your grandfather told you to do when you needed a life-changing moment the most. It's the farm. You inherited his farm, in Stardew Valley - so you move in...

-----

Have you ever played Stardew Valley? If so - what profession did you focus (fishing, farming, foraging, mining sorts of things), who did you romance? Who's your favorite character or favorite characters? Who have you romanced overall?

My first proper save I romanced Sam, and then in the next 3 (one's an experimental cheat one that I use to plan farms hehe) I married Seb. This next one I plan to go for Shane or Alex... and I can't decide. Shane is probably my go-to though, as I'm going to be installing the Immersive Shane mod plus the Shane's Jacket 2.0 mod (which I recommend). Karmylla's Spouse Rooms are also pretty necessary imo.....

How many mods do you have, if you mod? If you haven't modded (yet ;)), why not?

What was your favorite heart event? (please try to not spoil! I know the game is p old but pls mark any spoiling content in spoilers because the heart events are hardly reached by all c: )

i love this dumb ass game omlg

Luke Strife

"Long live the king."
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
GMT
I love this game too but I've criminally underplayed it. I really need to get back to it at some point. I know they somewhat relatively recently launched the multiplayer mode of it, so I'd love to do a playthrough with a friend some time. For my singleplayer playthrough, I might start again as now I've reached my first winter I've realised I've made some terrible mistakes earlier in the year that I probably won't be able to recover from. Or at least have a terribly boring season and achieve almost nothing. I should've planned ahead better. But yeah, this game is awesome, and I am just not awesome at it. :P

Felly

not in love tonight
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
In the cardboard box in front of your house.
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
I loved this game, ahhhh. A friend bought it for me a while back, and I ended up playing for hours on end. There wasn't any one specific skill I focused on, but fishing was probably the hardest for me to grasp. I'm more used to it now, thankfully, but it was a little bit of a struggle for me. I was going to marry Harvey, but I ended up marrying Elliott instead. This is such a fun and neat game though, and I really want to get all of the Steam achievements for it one day.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
This game got me hooked on farming simulators. Growing crops and getting to know the characters is so satisfying. I put 65 hours on the PC version and nearly 40 on the Switch. Also Leah is best girl.