• Smash Camp 2020

Smash Camp, an event that has run for twelve years, has started once again! Everyone who joins is separated into one of four cabins where you'll compete to earn points through various activities, such as flash games, tournaments, and other events. At the end of camp, the totals will be finalized, and the cabin with the most total points wins. It's an awesome way to have fun with your friends while meeting new people in the process, and is open to anyone, not just members of the Marriland Forums!

Pre-Camp has officially started, with Camp itself beginning on Monday. It will be taking place exclusively on the Smash Camp Discord, which you may join by clicking here. If you have any questions, feel free to join the server and ask - we hope to see you there!

Campfire Stormdale

SarasaKat

bibb pretty
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kat
Time Zone
EST
Hello this is campfire check out main thread first thanks uwu

Rules

✴ All Marriland rules and RP rules apply.
✴ There are no length requirements to the forms, but I will be strictly reviewing them.
✴ Apps must be posted in the Campfire. PM me with any questions!
✴ You are allowed to try again if the form is pending but not if the form is denied.
✴ Forms will be accepted on a first come first serve basis. I will accept at most three people excluding myself.
✴ I reserve the right to accept/deny for any reason I see fit.
✴ While there will be posts (more summary recaps) here on Marriland, most of the bulk of the RPing will be taking place on Discord. Make sure you have access to that before applying!
✴ We all have irl obligations, but make sure you can at least post here once every few days. I will say though that the more consistently active you can be, the better time you'll have overall.
✴ Your character isn't completely new to the guild. As a recommendation, they should be around B-rank and have joined the guild between a month to a year ago. You can play with this standard, but be careful when doing so.
✴ I do not recommend you have two themes unless you’ve got a good reason for it. Don’t add abilities to your characters just for the sake of it!
✴ Once the group is arranged, I’ll host a general meeting to address some things. Keep your eyes peeled for a PM should you be accepted.

Author's Note

As you may have noticed, this looks extremely similar to Autumnfire. That's because Stormdale is Autumnfire's sister RP! For the most part though, the story of Stormdale and the story of Autumnfire are going to be two completely separate stories. If something that happens in one story is particularly large in scope, it may see ramifications in the other, and there are times that the two groups may either join up or fight against eachother. But those will be the exception. I have Jiaozi's permission to make this, in case you're worried about that.

xoxo thanks jialin for letting me steal most of your OP. That being said, I did change a few things between the rules for here and Autumnfire. They aren't major changes, but I felt like they better reflected the expectations of the RP.

I want this to be a fun, lighthearted RP. Jialin and I have some ideas for where this can go, but in the end, this is the story our characters create. It's gonna be zany and not take itself extremely seriously. When I'm looking for applications, I'm going to definitely be keeping this kind of tone in mind. That's not to say "don't create a serious character" since I want the team to be balanced personality wise, but don't give your character some tragic backstory where everything they know and love is dead or make your character exude angst from every pore of their being.

Other than that... yeah! I want this to be about having fun, so if you're not having fun at any point, lemme know. Happy form making!

Form

Name: Name!

Appearance: Picture not necessary but encouraged!
Personality: Remember to not contradict yourself!

Brief Bio: Unless you really have an idea on what you want your character to be like, keep the brief bio brief. I want to work with you about backstory if your character is accepted.

Theme: You’re only limited by your creativity! Please include a description of what you can do as well!
Weapons/Equipment: Weapons or equipment! Put "N/A" if not applicable!

Other/Text Color: Anything else? Text color is recommended!

SarasaKat

bibb pretty
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kat
Time Zone
EST
Name: Vihala Vita

Appearance:
Personality: Vihala is a person who cares deeply for those around her, though her skittish nature can get in the way of helping at times. She tends to have a judgmental air to her, believing pretty strongly that she knows what's best for others, though she tends to keep quiet about it unless asked. She's reluctant to get uninvolved parties involved in situations - be they combat or more personal.

Overall though, she's a pretty relaxed person. While she isn't exactly great with people, she finds them interesting, and likes being around to listen at the least. She knows a lot of random things due to her tendency to listen. As for approaching new people though, she tends to be on edge, and would rather observe them before engaging with something she doesn't know what she's getting into. She tends to be kind of child-like, finding the smallest things fascinating, and wanting to know about all she can. She has quite the wanderlust, and loves traveling around a lot! She's somewhat prone to petty complaints as well.

When it comes to missions though, she follows that order to a T. Her own sense of pride prevents her from not finishing a job she signed up for. This can kiiinda put the team and especially herself at risk, but she's no quitter, that's for sure.

Brief Bio: Vihala's family never tended to care for guildmage life. Vihala herself is the youngest of 3 - an older brother (Vox), and an even older sister (Valerie). Her parents work as blacksmiths in Tylen. Work was pretty sparse for the family, but they found a niche making strong axles for vehicles or things of the like. This changed when Stormdale grew in prevalence to be more standard blacksmith fare, however.

So quickly, like her sister and brother before her, Vihala learned the tools of the trade, and started helping with the shop. Her father ran the front of the store, her mother was the main person creating weaponry, while Vox and Valerie would help wherever they were needed. This left a spot for Vihala, the least experienced of the three, to do what the others saw as the most mundane tasks: deliver out-of-town shipments, and to gather supplies. This job had been Vox's and Valerie's earlier, but they pawned it off on the youngest as soon as they were able.

Vihala, on the other hand, loved this. Being cramped up in a small store and a small town sucked for the curious kid. Now 14, she would go around and visit nearby towns, exploring them amidst her other duties. This sated her until four years later, where she was still doing the same work and going to the same towns. And while she liked it more than being inside the shop, she started craving for more. An excuse to explore the rest of the country. And - lucky her - Stormdale was actually becoming relevant! A part of her was tempted to try and travel to a different guild, but she was familiar with the name of Stormdale, and enough was going to be changing for her as is. As much as she wanted this change, she was also slightly terrified at her own lack of combat training as well as complete inexperience with guild life, so applying to one of the top guilds was scary as hell.

During her off time from then on, she would train her abilities, and around 8 months ago, she finally applied to Stormdale. And her excitement that she had when she was younger only started to burn brighter once she started tasting real adventure.

Theme: Teleportation. Specifically, Vihala can link two spaces together. The size of one "link" has no lower limit, but the largest it can be is 2ft (.61m) in radius. In order for a space to get linked, it must be a place Vihala can see and the space must currently be unoccupied. Once created though, she can leave its sight and it will remain there. Any space she links will remain linked until she actively dismisses it. Vihala herself can travel through the linked spaces, as well as anyone/anything that can fit inside the link, as long as both sides of the link would allowed the object to fit.

Weapons/Equipment: A sword. There really isn't much to say about it. She got it from her parents as a farewell/good luck gift when she went off to join Stormdale (she had been training with spare swords before then). She keeps it sharpened so it's nice and pointy. Don't get stabbed by it.

Other/Text Color: She uses maroon (#800000)!

Franciscosta

Communist Duck
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Name: Frederick Correy Padwood

Appearance:
Personality: Fred's the very definition of lazy, meaning he will often take the least effort solution to any problem. He'll ignore anything that doesn't hurt him right away, which sometimes gets him into trouble; if not with his enemies, then with his teammates. Without much energy to spare, Fred is often found laying around doing one of his signature naps. However, during the rare times he's doing something he likes, he suddenly transforms into an unstoppable machine, only stopping after either his work is done, or he falls asleep (the latter being the most frequent).

However, behind his carefree attitude is a person who loves to learn and explore. He particularly enjoys taking in the scenarios of the places he visits, collecting information about different cultures and ways of life. His curiosity is unrivaled, and it often "kills the cat", as Fred's common sense appears to vanish every time it is piqued.

An optimist at heart, Fred believes everything will work out OK, though it's unclear if that's because it means less effort for him. Together with his creativity he's able to find unusual ways to solve his problems, or to just avoid them altogether. His passive nature doesn't translate well into friends, but whenever he trusts someone, they can surely trust him back, as he's very protective of his partners. That doesn't mean he won't take some time out of his day to tease them, though.

Brief Bio: Fred humble beginnings take place in the outskirts of Tylen. His childhood was fairly uneventful as far as childhoods go: he made a couple of friends, played a lot, and caused just as much trouble. As an only child, he had to find ways to entertain himself, so he'd often spend time exploring the forest around his house, though he almost always got carried away and ended up wandering too far.

As he grew up, his treks into the woods started getting longer and longer; there would even be times where his trips would take more than one day. During those expeditions Fred picked up an interest in botany, and especially herbology. Every time he came home he'd be loaded with new plants and flowers, which he'd then take to his room and spend the rest of the day examining, much to the pleasure of his mother, an herbologist herself. Together with her, Fred's knowledge grew deeper and deeper, as he eventually started helping her.

Expedition and research seemed to form an endless cycle; however that would not last, as at some point, Fred's adventures suddenly stopped. What sparked this event is unknown, but whatever it was, it was effective. Fred seemed to start avoiding the forest altogether, taking the long trip around it whenever he needed to cross it. He still helped his mother, but considerably less often, since the inactivity lead to him slacking a lot more.

One day during a trip to town, Fred saw an advert for the Stormdale guild. He didn't think much about it at first, but the thought followed him all the way to his house, where it prevented him from sleeping. It made sense given his current circumstances; the herbs business wasn't the most profitable, and money was tight. Plus, his mother was getting older, and he couldn't burden her any longer than he already did. A couple of restless nights later, he made his decision.

His first 10 months in the guild were rough, but provided a good learning experience to Frederick. He adapted his herbology talent to be more useful in the field, and he also started practicing fighting with a knife. Eventually he settled into the busy lifestyle, and while he still only did the least amount of work necessary, his effort to make something out of himself didn't waver.

Theme: Take your time - Fred has the ability to alter the flow of time, be it either slow it down or speed it up. His ability will only affect himself, and has some limitations, as he's only able use his theme for short amounts of time, which can span from about one minute to a couple of seconds considering how much time is slowed or sped up.
Weapons/Equipment: Fred usually carries a small hunting knife with him, and also his trusty pouch, which is usually filled with all kinds of herbs and junk since he doesn't have the habit of cleaning it up often.

Other/Text Color: His text color is #195d19.

Jiaozi

Inactive
I would like to offer the following criticism of your form, Ms. SarasaKat:
Of all sections, I believe the bio is the worst because it doesn't make sense. Why would she apply to Stormdale instead of Autumnfire, the clearly superior guild? :/

SarasaKat

bibb pretty
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kat
Time Zone
EST
I would like to offer the following criticism of your form, Ms. SarasaKat:
Of all sections, I believe the bio is the worst because it doesn't make sense. Why would she apply to Stormdale instead of Autumnfire, the clearly superior guild? :/
Um, excuse you, she has a secondary hidden power of being able to see the future, and she sees Stormdale kicking Autumnfire's ass in every way possible :)

@Francis will review when I get on a computer lul

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
Name: "Greetings, I'm Gaius Sebastian Hrothgar. Pleasure to make your acquaintance. Please just call me Gaius, or guy, everyone does."
Rank: "I don't usually think in terms of rank... Ah right, I'm B rank."

Appearance:
Iskandar.jpg
"Sorta like this, but less muscular and my hair's been dyed green."
Personality: "I'm generally more laid back than most. I like to make light of bad situations, keep everyone in relatively good spirits. Not above fighting though, if necessary of course. I'd gladly risk my life for a friend, relative, or other such close relationship. And also for those I barely know. It helps make a good impression, and besides I believe people are inherently morally upstanding even if their situation forces them to do less than acceptable things... Within reason, theft in order to continue living is understandable, unfortunate but understandable. Murder is not."

Brief Bio: "Brief, okay boss. I'll keep it short sweet and to the point. I grew up in a loving family, papa was a baker mother worked alongside him. Guess I inherited their attitude towards new folks. Service with a smile was the motto, we didn't have a coat of arms but if we did that phrase would certainly be on it. Of course, it's not easy making enough to feed a family of four so I joined the guild to help out."

Theme: "I have an ability to boost my allies defenses slightly, I call this ability 'Wall of Bread'... Not the best name for it, but it gets some of the basic idea across. Could probably be used to boost my own defenses as well, but my safety doesn't matter as much as that of my guildmates."
Weapons/Equipment: "Shield and lance, I'm much better in a phalanx than on my own."

Other/Text Color: "Speech color? Odd question, but I suppose if I had to choose I'd select a shade of Green" Gaius speaks in this shade of green. Hrothgar is not his real surname, just a name he took for himself because he thought it sounded cool.

Last edited:

Vulture

that guy, you know
1543268455583.png

Konrad Helbrand
"Don't worry about the golems, they only cause minor injuries at most. Probably. Maybe."

Personality: Konrad is rather exciteable, and is (in)famous for his harmless pranks on fellow guildmembers. He only plays these pranks on people who he knows will respond well to them, however, as behind the somewhat skittish exterior is a (somewhat) careful mind: this is well evidenced by his love of strategic games such as chess, although usually in the heat of combat any strategic knowledge goes out the window in favour of lobbing golems.

Konrad greatly enjoys art, especially painting, and often wanders off during downtime to make quick sketches of the landscape and wildlife. He is expressly forbidden from ever attempting sculptures after the last one, a statue of the old guild head, escaped from the studio and went wandering through the nearest village, eventually resulting in its destruction at the hands of a dozen angry chickens. Konrad hasn’t said whether this was intentional or not.

Brief Bio: Konrad was born in the small farming town of Water’s Edge, and spent his childhood looking after the livestock. His parents, along with most of the community, were somewhat superstitious, and feared those with themes. When he first discovered his theme, his first action was to entirely automate the care of the pigs using golems fashioned from the mud in their pen, a process which lasted several minutes before the golems destroyed the fence, leading to the escape of all the pigs.

Undeterred, Konrad continued to experiment with his power, an action strongly discouraged by his parents. Konrad developed his love of art here as well, as he sought to make his golems less lumps of mud and more finely crafted sculptures (of mud). This caused uproar in the village, not least because of the golem’s ineptitude causing chaos, and the villagers grew more and more fearful of Konrad.

However, Konrad was no fool, and was fully aware of the village’s attitude towards him. He decided to leave to join a guild, and so after a somewhat awkward farewell, Konrad left his parents and Water’s Edge behind.

Eventually, his travels led him to Stormdale, which he joined eagerly. After some initial mistakes (the dismantling of half the kitchen at the hands of the golems, for one), he fell into the routine, and is now actively seeking to gain greater control over his golems, with monumentally little success.

Theme: Golemancy

-Konrad can manipulate clay, mud, and similarly malleable materials, and fashion them into golems, which animate upon completion and carry out his bidding. The time required to create a golem depends on its size- small golems are near-instantly completed, but larger ones will take more time to fashion- a human-sized golem would take about a day, for example, while a house-sized golem could take up to a week. These golems are of limited intelligence, not being able to act outside of Konrad’s orders, and have a tendency to die in various horrible ways due to a combination of their own incapability of self-preservation and Konrad forgetting about them. The strength and durability of the golems is linked to what material was used to create them in the first place.

In the field of combat, Konrad mainly runs the golem horde as interference- stealing weaponry, tripping up enemies by running under their feet, clambering up larger foes and covering their eyes, and other such tactics. If all else fails, a lobbed golem to the face usually serves as a good distraction for a few moments.

Weapons/Equipment: Traveller’s clothes, since Konrad values fast movement over heavier, slower armour, as well as a basic longsword, used to attack golem-hampered foes.

Other/Text Color: Text colour will be this mustardy yellow.

Spacey

spacing out
AKA
Astra
Time Zone
CST
tumblr_p8miyeTqrB1sattp2o1_1280.jpg

"If ya really think about it, everything's an illusion. What I do is just as real as anything else, as long as you believe it."​
Name: Maya Lazarus

Appearance: Picture above except human with medium-light skintone and a dagger on her belt instead of the circle thingy.
Personality: Maya tends not to take things too seriously. If you think about it, everything's only real if you percieve it as such, and that's her philosophy. She's here for a good time and to see what might happen in guild life. Got no issues using her powers for harmless pranks, but won't outright manipulate anyone without good reason. (Good reasons include but are not limited to attempted murder, robbery, or kidnapping.) Overall, she's fairly laid-back but won't deny a good opprotunity when it comes around.
She tries to put some effort into keep a good reputation, despite her enjoyment of a healthy amount of mischief. Kinda sucks when your powers may present the idea that you might be a manipulative and bad person, after all.

Brief Bio: Maya grew up in a medium-sized town not too far from a dense forest. It was a fairly quiet, traditional town, the friendly sort, but nobody liked her much. Her parents committed minor crimes, and were in and out of jail. Maya wasn't a fan, and spent most of her time in the forest and occasionally with other kids. When she discovered her theme, she thought it'd be fun to use to prank some of her few friends or the kids who were mean to her, or to keep people away from her in the forest when she wanted to be alone. Occasionally she'd use it to get out of situations she didn't want to be in, and all that only worsened her reputation.
At around 16, she decided to leave the town behind and ran off to find a new life for herself. She traveled around, saw the continent, learned about people. Helped the occasional person in danger if she came across them. Maya found out that guilds were seen as heroic, and decided it'd be fun to put her powers to good use like she'd been trying to do. She joined Stormdale at 19, and has been trying her best to improve her abilities and put them to good use ever since. (Though she does still prank other members she knows.)

Theme: Illusions
Can create realistic illusions and trick minds into thinking that they're real, tangible objects, people, monsters, or whatever she can think of.
- can get really realistic and all senses if shes just focusing really hard on one person but group things tend to be limited to sight/sound
- difficulty at how well it'll go depends on strength of mind of the target i'd say
Weapons/Equipment: Bow & arrows, dagger. She prefers a stealthy approach to combat, distracting enemies with her theme and sniping them from afar or sneaking through the shadows unseen to go in with her dagger.

EDIT: sorry, I accidentally read that wrong, I'm new to this and somehow looked over that you only want 3 people and there's already 3. sorry. feel free to ignore this.

Last edited:

Delta

Soft Symphony
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
EST (-5:00)
3DS FC
3755-2623-1396
Switch FC
SW-6312-0470-6150
IGN
Delta
Name: Charlie Pentium

Appearance:

Personality: Charlie's a more introspective and thoughtful character armed with a sharp mind. Spending his time in libraries, he enjoys reading novels and history, exploring adventures other have either experienced or crafted with the depths of their minds while learning about all there is in the azure kingdom. Born with a curious mind that starves for adventure, he's made a habit of getting into trouble on occasion. This has led to.... less opportune situations.

He's a passionate and easily excitable person and this can be seen through his writing. Delicate with his words on paper, he paints gorgeous works with ease through short stories and well organized, clear letters to others. In spite of all this, he struggles to interact with others and express himself properly unless he's truly comfortable or, oddly enough, pushed into a corner. Not many see this often, but at times of captivated interest, his nervous tendencies temporarily dissipate.

An empathetic and kind soul, he's prone to sympathizing with many, including those with more questionable morals.

Brief Bio: Charlie, the youngest child of three, was born to a loving nurse and librarian who liked gardening together in their free time. Living a more quiet and serene life in the sleepy town of Aurelis, Charlie would help his father with nursing and mother with managing the library whenever they needed him. As Charlie grew, something else grew with him. A wanderlust. A desire for adventure. He read books, experimenting and studying to fulfill this urge until one day, it just wasn't enough. He'd decided to head off for the guild that his parents had met at. The guild of Stromdale.

He did struggle at first due to his awkward social ques and nature, flinging from C to D to C again. But he'd eventually gotten the hang of it and has finally started progressing in the right direction.

Theme: Resistance Channeling |
Charlie has the capacity to manipulate his or others' resistance capacity for short spans (Average of 2-5 minutes) of time. This can be used to suppress or increase amounts of resistance. Charlie is unaware of his theme's full extent. Presuming it to be a passive ability with only positive qualities, he uses it to prevent physical damage from festering, expedite healing and buff up others and amplify the power of their themes. On the flip side, It can also be used to negate these things.

Intended to be used in a ying/yang fashion, for one person/body (part) to be maximized, another must be minimized if utilized for extended periods of time. Exhaustion and fatigue occur if used too often or he pushes the limits, this can, in extreme cases, lead to temporary self-inflicted resistance negation.

Weapons/Equipment: He uses a quarterstaff and gauntlet-shield hybrids in combat. He's always got a pen, ink, and parchment on him for writing and, on occasion sketching at a moments notice. Has herbs, a first-aid kit, and a wound kit for emergencies as well.

Other/Text Color: His color will likely be a lighter shade of blue, I can't really choose specifically at the moment. Will edit in tomorrow.

Last edited:

Mystical

Ysabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Name: Jayde Valentina Starkweather
Appearance:

Purple eyes | Long, straight, grayish-black hair | on the short skinny side | Pale-skinned
Personality: ENTP (The visionaries)
Observant | Perceptive | Desires to please | Has high expectatations of herself and others | Idealist | Integral

At first glances one would assume Jayde Valentina is introverted. Her first instinct when in a new situation is to observe; both the people surrounding her and her environment. She prefers to make her first move once she has a better understanding of this new situation, so as to not make mistakes or give a bad first impression. Once done, though, she will use her knowledge to make the best decision she can, for the good of herself and those around her.

In general, Jayde has a strong desire to be liked, and sets up high expectations for herself, others, and the world around her. She gets discouraged and insecure when she doesn't meet this expectations or when she disappoints someone, but she will work harder and strive to reach that goal. When she allows hereself to relax, though, she can be fun and spontaneous. As a visionary type of personality, Jayde likes to think about different potentials and possibilities, and she thinks this potential can indeed be achieved. However, she's more interested in these possibilities than on the action itself, so while she's capable of acting and getting things done, this aspect is only secondary to her, merely a step that has to be taken rather than the objective itself.

Brief Bio: Jayde Valentina’s parents were different-minded people, so it was intriguing that they ended up married. Her mother was a teacher of young, and her maternal instincts were strong, so she coddled and protected her daughter. On the other hand, though, her father was more practical and believed that love and emotions would only hold you down.

Jayde Valentina enjoyed her mother's care but also wanted to please her father, so she was conflicted. Her father was the owner of a company that designed and created tools and wepaons for battle, but a cousin from the family made a big mistake, so he had to let the cousin go. "You have to make sacrifices if you want to get ahead in life, Valentina", he'd tell her. She herself was an idealist, believeing that everyone had a great potential, if only they would work to achieve it. As she grew up, she was interested in the buisness of designing and wielding. Soon she discovered her theme, Mold. Her father was quite pleased, and told her she got great potential.

She had another theme as well, similar to the first but on her own body, though until she went to join a guild, she hadn't used it much.

Both her parents, for their own reasons, wanted her to go out, and join a guild. Her father wanted her to earn recognition and to prove herself and bring glory to the family name. Her mother, on the other hand, hopes that her experiences will teach her and give her the confidence to allow herself more freedom, relaxation and a chance to see the world. She tried out in Stormdale, hoping for the best.

Theme:
Body Meld: Jayde can stretch her body and become elastic. She can stretch her body into different shapes, but the longer she uses this ability, the harder it gets for her to keep it. She can also redistribute the mass in her body to stretch or shorten her limbs, or other fetures.
Mold: She can shape different materials, like metal and glass, into different shapes, as if they were Play-doh. The material has to be able to take this shape, though, so the molding of a rock, for example, would have to be slight.
Weapons/Equipment: A staff she molded herself out of metal. It is strong, resistant, and light. Mostly used to block other weapons.
Other/Text Color: #553982

Last edited:

SarasaKat

bibb pretty
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kat
Time Zone
EST
Alright oh boy. Gonna take these in the order I got them.

Fred is ACCEPTED! I think the time power is a really neat take on something that's generally made too busted, and his personality absolutely fits this and is intriguing as hell.

Gaius is PENDING (would have been if I didn't already get three jesus ****). The main thing for me is that Gaius's power kind of leaves him with not much to do. It's "Press A to make friends more powerful". Then what are you going to do for the rest of the fight, you know? You've got melee weapons, sure, but that isn't going to do much against someone with any respectable amount of Resistance. Additionally, while I did say brief, 4 sentences for a backstory seems a bit too brief to be honest? I will say though, I like how you did Gaius more than Octavian.

Konrad is ACCEPTED! Vult holy **** I can't wait for Goblin Quest 2.0. Those lil ****s are going to be absolutely terrible and I can't wait to mess with them :^) Also fitting that Konrad is kind of a prankster, that's going to go super well with what we've got in party tbh.

Maya is PENDING. You've got a similar problem as Gaius has, but instead of combat, I'm looking at things out of combat. Against something where there are no minds to manipulate, she's kinda **** out of luck? Illusions don't do much against the non-sentient lul.

Charlie is PENDING. See Gaius. Also - I know you know DnD terms, so gonna try explaining using that: your theme is only really useful if it can be used as a reaction, right? Themes are actions. I have a feeling you're just going to use it for a little bit and grow incredibly frustrated with it incredibly quickly.

Jayde is ACCEPTED! Personality wise, I feel like she rounds out the less serious nature of the group very very well! The power is very unique, and could be used for some pretty crazy stuff. I feel like it's basically illusions but just, better? Even with the balancing we discussed.

With that, those are our three: Fred, Konrad, and Jayde! Seriously, thank you @ all of you guys for applying, 6 forms in less than 24 hours is pretty crazy! Even if I'm riding right off of Jialin's coattails on this, I'm honored that you all wrote something up for this.