User Input Suggestion Tag & One Other Minor Thing

-Rosen

Bored
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Cleb
Didn't see a suggestion tag when I came in to make the thread for what I actually wanted to make it for, so that'll be my first little thing before I get to the other. Having a suggestion tag would simply keep things easier to organize in this sub-forum, rather than keeping it so broad as "User Input." I think it would help everybody here over a longer period of time.

As for the other thing...I'm wondering if we can switch the positions of the Preview and Post buttons? I don't know how used to it everybody's gotten at this point, so if it's not wanted I can understand as such, but the amount of times I've hit he Preview button instead of the Post button is nothing short of infuriating (I typically run under the assumption that the post button is all the way to the right, as that's how it is pretty much everywhere else). If at all possible, and there's support for it, it'd be greatly appreciated~

Solar

Loog Noog Supreme
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Suggestions are User Input...I don't think it's a huge deal but I can see how it feels a little weird when you don't feel like you're giving Super Serious Forum Input, you just want to suggestion a minor thing. But in the end it's all the same.

ANYWAY to your actual point, that'd be kinda cool actually, I'd be into that idea because I'm still used to Azurilland.

seaturtle

Spirit Bridge
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
As far as suggestion vs user input goes, I feel like most user input is suggestions? Most threads here that aren't questions are bringing up an idea or an issue that they've thought of. If we have a suggestion tag, I feel like the user input tag wouldn't get used. Maybe renaming would work? In the end it's just tags so it's not a big deal either way, I'm interested in what others think.

As far as post vs preview buttons, I'd have to mess around with the site layouts but it should be possible. If people would like to switch the button placement we can go for it. The only concern I have about it is that people might be used to the new placement now, heheh. If switching the placement is what most people would prefer, I can look into it.

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
As for the other thing...I'm wondering if we can switch the positions of the Preview and Post buttons? I don't know how used to it everybody's gotten at this point, so if it's not wanted I can understand as such, but the amount of times I've hit he Preview button instead of the Post button is nothing short of infuriating (I typically run under the assumption that the post button is all the way to the right, as that's how it is pretty much everywhere else). If at all possible, and there's support for it, it'd be greatly appreciated~
ok but imagine now they switch it and those who were used to this way press post instead of preview :blushazurill:

i mean if we gonna change it fine, but i'd rather just stick to this cuz pressing preview instead of post is corrected in 1 second - the other way around can rly mess you up.

Typhlosion

Tempered Steel
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Personally I'd be in favor of keeping the tag the way it is. All suggestions can fall under User Input, but not all user input would fall under Suggestions. Frankly, I don't think this subforum is so busy or crowded that it'll be too much of an issue. The tag in question has been used all of three times so far.

Stralend

Dreamer of Faith
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Star; Sara;
Time Zone
GMT + 1
3DS FC
5413-1220-4222
I am agreeing with Typhlosion here, since a lot of people are already used to the way it is now, which fo me, is just a normal thing.