Sup dudes

juiccbox

local buffoon
AKA
Juice/Juice man
Hi, my name is Juice and I’m completely brand new to this place, despite being a Pokémon fan for as long as I can remember. My favorite Pokémon game is White 2 and I’m a former competitive battler (don’t have much time for it anymore sadly) and currently tryin to get into shiny hatching. I also collect the TCG. Outside of Pokémon I’m in artist in high school, hoping to be a cartoonist of some sort I guess haha. I also like listening to music (especially heavy metal and electronic), Nintendo in general, anime and manga, and wasting my time with stupid things.

It’s nice to meet you all!:raichu:

Bossvelt

Inactive
Rainbow Rocket Executive
welcome lad take a sip

Typhlosion

Flaming Torch
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Nice to meet you! Anyone who appreciates Pokemon Adventures as you clearly do is welcome here! (Other people are too of course but that's irrelevant.)

I noticed in the Favorite Pokemon thread that some of your favorites are Porygon and Miltank. I dare say those are rather unorthodox choices; what do you like about them?

juiccbox

local buffoon
AKA
Juice/Juice man
ah i see you’re a man of taste as well, the pokemon manga is absolutely wonderful

well, i mainly like porygon for its design, i think old blocky graphics and computers are cool, and porygon is literally a Pokémon based off of those. miltank however, was a BEAST on my first SoulSilver playthrough, so I have really fond memories of using it. It’s also super cute in my opinion.

Typhlosion

Flaming Torch
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
How much of Pokemon Adventures have you read? I'm crunching through Black and White now.

It's funny; the Johto games are usually where people face a beastly Miltank, not command one. I'm glad you were able to avoid the psychological scarring lol.

juiccbox

local buffoon
AKA
Juice/Juice man
I’m completely caught up right now, all the way in sun and moon. Just waiting for more hehe. Fortunately it’s still very good, I just wish mato still illustrated, I adore her style

Yeah I know, I actually had more issues with Whitney’s clefairy than her Miltank, I just had good luck (and type advantages lol) and I found that Miltank is pretty fun to use, it has has pretty alright defense

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
hello! always nice to welcome more artists in the community :happyazurill: what do you like to draw?~

juiccbox

local buffoon
AKA
Juice/Juice man
Mainly people, cartoons, comics, that sort of stuff. I’m better at traditional art, but I do digital too. Nice to meet you!

gylfie

I’m completely caught up right now, all the way in sun and moon. Just waiting for more hehe. Fortunately it’s still very good, I just wish mato still illustrated, I adore her style
same??? i miss mato's art so much T _ T

feel free to make a thread to show off your art if you haven't already! always good to see more artists hanging around here. there are a few of us who are taking/have taken art in college so if you ever feel lost when it comes to what to do/where to go after high school, we might be able to help ^^

Last edited:

Typhlosion

Flaming Torch
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
I have 0 artistic ability but I love to admire other people's work, so it would be awesome if you wanted to share some of your work with us, Juice! Also can confirm that gylfie is the best and knows her way around art school.

juiccbox

local buffoon
AKA
Juice/Juice man
Yeah mato was a gem, it’s sad there’s not many other works from her either, but at least she’s able to draw again.

Oh and thank you guys!! I will make one once the super crazy Christmas season subsides, some of the other artists here seem really cool. I greatly appreciate it guys, hopefully I can get a job somewhere in animation or illustration, I won’t hesitate to ask you anything! :smileazurill:

Paradox

The Return
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
EST
IGN
Connor
Hey juicc! Nice to meet you my man/woman. You’ll fit right in considering all your hobbies have a place to shine in the forums.

What are your favorite Pokémon cards that you own?

juiccbox

local buffoon
AKA
Juice/Juice man
Nice to meet you man! That’s good to hear. I like a lot of my cards, but one of my most prized ones is this First Edition Holo Dark Raichu
239E8D78-8EF8-4519-8DD2-3DDDEE7E75E5.jpeg
It’s in good condition too! (the spots and scratches you might see on it are from the outside of the card sleeve it’s in, I’m trying to get a cleaner one to put this in). I honestly don’t remember how I got this one, I’ve had it for so long.
I also have a German Dark Charmeleon, a friend gave it to me.
A067B1CC-F6F8-496B-B646-F54586B6BA06.jpeg

Last edited:

Paradox

The Return
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
EST
IGN
Connor
Those are sick! I especially like the German Charmeleon heh.

If you need anything or want to chat, my PM’s are always open! Enjoy the forums :catsmileazurill: