• Smash Camp 2020

Smash Camp, an event that has run for twelve years, has started once again! Everyone who joins is separated into one of four cabins where you'll compete to earn points through various activities, such as flash games, tournaments, and other events. At the end of camp, the totals will be finalized, and the cabin with the most total points wins. It's an awesome way to have fun with your friends while meeting new people in the process, and is open to anyone, not just members of the Marriland Forums!

Pre-Camp has officially started, with Camp itself beginning on Monday. It will be taking place exclusively on the Smash Camp Discord, which you may join by clicking here. If you have any questions, feel free to join the server and ask - we hope to see you there!

Super Hero/Villain Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarasaKat

bibb pretty
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kat
Time Zone
EST
:vessev:

Ik yall have legit ideas but the one my tired ass brain is coming up with is a boi who can summon little mini clowns and rush down opponents like that. More of a meme idea than legit tho lmfao

ritvikrath

New Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I am happy to work on the actual hero concept, in fact I think I'd really enjoy it (but I obviously have no issue with others submitting ideas). I have a lot of ideas that I will share once they're a little more fleshed out, but do you reckon we should go for a 'serious, cool' character or 'haha funny joke' character? I have ideas for both

SarasaKat

bibb pretty
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kat
Time Zone
EST
ritvik™Today at 3:11 AM
Aeons ago, the gods of this world looked down at the earth and felt discontent. Their children who they had birthed to be kind and loving were destroying their own planet through their negligence and selfishness. This had gone on long enough. It was time to start again.

And so the gods worked for several days to forge the sword 'Agnikhand'. The war god fashioned the blade, the fire god blessed it with power, and the god of life gave it a soul. The sword received its mission and was sent down to Earth. It found a suitable host, possessed it's body, and burnt the whole world down.

With all traces of the first humans nothing more than ash, the gods began anew, giving life to a new race of humans that they hoped would be better than the rest. But in case it ever happened again, they gave Agnikhand another mission before sending it to sleep: if the time ever came where humans once again had lost their way, he would awaken, find a new host, and burn the world down once more.
Sorry for the huge wall of text
I also haven't actually got onto to the part about the hero lmao but I need to start heading to school
I'll continue soon
SarasaKatToday at 3:12 AM
hell yeah
givin this a read rn
BrianToday at 3:12 AM
i'm liking it already
SarasaKatToday at 3:12 AM
that's badass ngl
also a hella compelling villain? hero? it's debatable
very interesting
ritvik™Today at 3:13 AM
The idea for the actual hero is someone in the current race of humans who managed to resist agnikhands influence
And so the sword inhabits only part of his body
I'll flesh it out a bit more when I can
SarasaKatToday at 3:13 AM
ooo
brainstorming ofc but maybe theres triggers that make agnikhands' influence stronger or weaker, and that's kind of like our boi's cryptonite or sort of moral struggle I guess
ritvik™Today at 3:15 AM
Damn yeah that sounds cool
SarasaKatToday at 3:15 AM
losing control of themself briefly and seeing themselves wreck carnage before being able to recontrol
ritvik™Today at 3:15 AM
Also it is meant to be set in a version of our world btw just for clarity I know all the gods and **** seem wacky
BrianToday at 3:15 AM
i'm getting like
soulcalibur nightmare vibes from this
ritvik™Today at 3:16 AM
The current race of humans i.e. us is the fourth
SarasaKatToday at 3:16 AM
aaay four
BrianToday at 3:16 AM
BrianToday at 3:18 AM
i'm not too sure what kind of image of the character you have in mind, but in my head it could be something like a person who looks like a normal dude on the outside, but completely covered in clothes or something
and underneath, he might have like a super ****ed up arm/half of his face
due to the sword's influence
ritvik™Today at 3:18 AM
Yeah thats sort of what I'm thinking
My idea for the sword's 'mark' is an eye on his left wrist
Which is usually closed
So just a small inconspicuous slir
*slit
SarasaKatToday at 3:19 AM
open when he's in sicko mode I'm guessin?
BrianToday at 3:19 AM
is nightmare from soulcalibur, which is the kind of vibe i'm getting

ritvik™Today at 3:19 AM
Yeah open when the sword is awake
SarasaKatToday at 3:20 AM
man it's been ages since I've played that game
but yea I can def see it
it is more modern day stuff though
right
so prob not an entire suit of armor or something
BrianToday at 3:21 AM
oh right, yeah we have to decide how he dresses
is he like, a modern day guy, homeless dude, looks like he's going to the desert, etc
stuff like that
SarasaKatToday at 3:22 AM
I guess maybe to figure that out we should ask why he was chosen to be possessed, if there was a rhyme or reason at all to begin with
ritvik™Today at 3:23 AM
Damn that guy looks pretty cool, it's not really what I envisioned but definitely could incorporate parts of that design
SarasaKatToday at 3:23 AM
and how is he resistant
ritvik™Today at 3:23 AM
My vision was just like a normal dude
Who is initially freaked the **** out by having a sword in his arm but learns to coexist with it and tries to do good
I haven't actually thought of why he is resistant yet, have some ideas but nothing very fleshed out
SarasaKatToday at 3:24 AM
How'd he stumble upon the sword though? Was he lookin into something he shouldn't have been, was he in the wrong place at the wrong time, or something else I'm prob forgettin
yea fair
ritvik™Today at 3:25 AM
Wrong place wrong time is the current idea
But obviously I welcome all suggestions because it's not close to done yet
SarasaKatToday at 3:25 AM
yeah def fair
we all brainstormin bois rn
ritvik™Today at 7:17 AM
Been brainstorming a lot and have developed the idea further
So my idea for backstory is our guy (still thinking about his name) is a teenager who basically is caught up in a lot of gang **** due to growing up in a bad neighbourhood
Decent student but his family is really poor so he slacks of school to make money trapping
Then one day he gets into a gang related fight and gets stabbed
By sheer coincidence Agnikhand awakens in that area at that exact time and stabs our guy to try and take him as his host to burn down the world again
He initially succeeds and starts rampaging, killing everyone else involved in the fight
But then realises that the body he took over is mortally wounded and so has to focus his energy onto healing the wound, allowing our guy to try and take control of the body again and stop Agnikhand from burning everything
Agnikhand tries to resist but has to focus on the wound initially to prevent them both from dying (once he chooses a host his life is tied to it until he eventually destroys it after burning the rest of the world, and once again goes to sleep for millions of years)
ritvikToday at 7:23 AM
So our guy manages to take control and Agnikhand is confined to his hand
He tries to take full control again and briefly succeeds but since he was interrupted during the initial takeover process the guys body can't handle his full power for long, he realises this and is forced to relinquish control, and since he has already technically claimed a host he can't find a new one until going back to sleep and reawakening millions of years later
Initially the two fight, the guy is very freaked out and Agnikhand is trying to convince him to help burn the world down
Agnikhand says that he has one mission, 'to burn the world to cleanse it of sin'
Our guy desperately tries to convince him otherwise, and says that if that's his exact mission then he has no time limit and he doesn't need to burn the whole world, just 'cleanse it of sin'
And so he makes a deal with Agnikhand that they will slowly burn the world to cleanse it of sin, by killing one sinner at a time but leaving the innocent

Just for future ref

Last edited:

Kirichaki

Monokuma appears!
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Curry, Clam
Time Zone
EST
Okay since you guys already made a thread for this I'm gonna just make this a post not a new thread.

_

Get your thinking caps on! It's time to create your own hero or villain! A few ground rules:

• Don't be that cabin that makes the character who can do anything and everything.
  • Smash Camp fanfics will get 0 points. You have been warned.
  • Counselors will lock in the final character by saying that it's locked in and posting the complete, cleaned-up form.
  • You can decorate the form however you want, add sections, etc. as long as you have all of the required information.
THE FORM:

Hero/Villain Name:
The name that most people know them as when they’re on duty.
Real Name: Optional. It’s up to your judgment whether your character’s real name should be known.

Appearance: Give us an ORIGINAL FULL-BODY, FULL-COLOR ARTWORK of your hero or villain accompanied by a description of their appearance. Use complete sentences for the description. Give at least a paragraph.

Personality: Talk about your character's personality, such as how people see them, average reactions, interesting quirks, etc. Give at least a paragraph, but it’s recommended to be longer.

Brief Bio: How did your hero or villain come to be the way they are now? Tell us about the important events in their life so far. Give at least a paragraph, but it’s recommended to be longer.

Weapon(s): Optional. Use your judgment.
Power(s): What power(s) does your hero/villain have? If you’re using multiple powers, make sure they tie together somehow.

Other: Anything else that may be important for the rest of us to know. You can be creative here!

Burr

Sleepiness incarnate
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Wuyoon
Time Zone
CST
I do like the idea of the sword thing, but if I might add a suggestion maybe one of the reasons the 'possession failed' is that the character himself has a pure heart or something, and being as the sword is meant to burn sinners it can't fully enforce itself against one that the gods had not defined as a sinner.

Or perhaps one or some of the other gods were appalled by the actions that rebirthed the world, and had chosen to intervene thus making this man a blessed soul. One who is pure of heart and intention and mind, a paragon of what these gods think humanity could be... And with their blessing he was able to resist possession and instead be the possessor?

---

I'll likely edit this post later with some ideas for abilities/powers and all, as well as direct weaknesses/counters. Or reply if someone else makes a post.

SarasaKat

bibb pretty
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kat
Time Zone
EST
An idea I had for a superhero name for this guy is The Reckoner cause the reckoning with causing the end of the world and stuff being related to him, but apparently using reckoning as the end of the world kind of definition is rare and it has to do with accounting stuff? So that's rip, but naming him Armageddon or something seems incredibly cliche

Was there a country of origin behind Agnikhand? Maybe pulling something from that would work.

------

Re: Gaining powers - I do like Rith's idea of gang fight mortal wound tbh? But I think the pure of heart thing could be twisted and added into this. More specifically, what I'm kind of thinking is that he's in the gang life as the main supporter of his family, and so by giving up gang life, he is putting his family in peril. But on the other hand, crimes allow Agnik to flare up and assert more control over his form temporarily. So he has to balance a life of being a hero, a life of crime, and trying to lead his family into a more stable state so that he doesn't have to keep doing crimes and sacrificing not only his morals but control of his body for the sake of his family.

Maybe the gang fight that almost caused his death was over an artifact that held Agnikhand's sleeping form - an artifact of a sword that was stolen from museum, and could be sold in the black market for hundreds of thousands. Our hero I imagine is kind of thin and scrawny, so rather than fight, he was ordered to be the one to steal it from the other gang's hands. He got it - but at the cost of his life during the fight while he was trying to escape. Or, it would have been, had it not triggered Agnikahand's awakening.

If that's too edgy lmk

Last edited:

Burr

Sleepiness incarnate
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Wuyoon
Time Zone
CST
I like it. I mean we got a lot of ideas and we do need to put finality upon them and also not throw too many ideas into the pot else it gets too convoluted. K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple SarasaKat.

For powers, I think that they could have this 'bound' sorta magic gimmick that either one can blink to the other no matter where they are. So the guy can throw the sword a distance and then 'pop' show up there. Or the sword can be summoned to him immediately. But, given their bond neither can stay apart for long and their powers wane if they are not close enough for a prolonged amount of time.

Being as it is to 'burn the world', obviously he should get fire powers of some form. Maybe not total fire control, but likely a lot of fire attacks. And of course be resistant if not immune to the flames himself. (Likely resistant now, immune with more influence from sword)

As the story is going atm, the sword isn't at 100% power but it IS meant to be able to wipe out the world at full power, so it may be safe to say it's operating at like 10% power or something right now so he's got all around enhanced physical and mental awareness. He's gotta be able to fight guns and modern weaponry with a sword after all, so he'd have to either be tanky enough to ignore most bullets or fast enough to deflect/evade. Maybe a mix of both.

Another angle on that seeing as the sword itself is sentient, they have to work together for both of them to survive. So the sword like the Parasite in a really cool anime, will actively protect the host by yanking his arm around to deflect attacks and fight until he himself slowly gains those abilities for himself.

Being a divine artifact as well, he likely resists other forms of magic/etc. that are not y'know, from the gods themselves. Even if he himself was just a mortal, the sword has changed that for him in order to succeed in it's mission. If the fleshbag you attach yourself to is still just as weak as any other fleshbag, then there's no real way it can succeed.

ritvikrath

New Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Hero/Villain Name: Roshanka

Appearance: Jai is 5’11 and of north Indian origin. He has light brown skin, brown eyes and short black hair (usually freshly faded because that’s how man rolls). He has a lean, athletic build.

When Agnikhand is sleeping, the only visible mark of his existence is his closed eyelid on Jai’s left wrist, which when closed looks like an inconspicuous short black horizontal line on Jai’s left wrist.

When Agnikhand is awake, the eyelid opens revealing a golden eye. Jai’s left arm also transforms into Agnikhand’s blade, with the eye positioned where the hilt would be. The blade itself is that of a khanda – a blunt, broad, double-edged blade, with one edge having a strengthening plate along its length allowing a free hand to rest on it while adding weight to downward slashes, and made of a gold material that cannot be identified as matching any material on Earth. While Agnikhand is awake, Jai’s left eye becomes gold instead of brown.

When Agnikhand’s full power is active, Jai’s skin becomes gold as well as both eyes, and his hair becomes white.

Personality: Being involved in a gang since the age of 15, and exposed to gangs his whole life, Jai is no stranger to crime or hardship. Even so, it makes him uneasy, and while he never showed it in front of his friends, he almost always had second thoughts about committing crimes. While being a fairly talented student, Jai quickly lost all interest in school, and once he started dealing, he never looked back.

Jai has been involved in numerous fights even before Agnikhand and has taken and handed out a lot of beatings. However, he never started a fight until he began killing sinners.

Above all else, Jai loves his family, and before Agnikhand his ultimate priority in life was the safety and future of his sister. A much more dedicated student, 10 year old Yuvika already dreams of becoming a vet and Jai will do anything to ensure that dream comes true.

Agnikhand himself has but one goal – his mission, and finds it difficult to focus on much anything else. However, after accepting that he and Jai are bound together, he has become more caring about him and does his best to understand the human mind although it seems alien to him.

Brief Bio:

PROLOGUE
Aeons ago, the gods of this world looked down at the earth and felt discontent. Their children who they had birthed to be kind and loving were destroying their own planet through their negligence and selfishness. This had gone on long enough. It was time to start again.
And so the gods worked for several days to forge the sword 'Agnikhand'. The war god fashioned the blade, the fire god blessed it with power, and the god of life gave it a soul. The sword received its mission and was sent down to Earth. It found a suitable host, possessed its body, and burnt the whole world down.
With all traces of the first humans nothing more than ash, the gods began anew, giving life to a new race of humans that they hoped would be better than the rest. But in case it ever happened again, they gave Agnikhand another mission before sending it to sleep: if the time ever came where humans once again had lost their way, he would awaken, find a new host, and burn the world down once more.

MODERN DAY
Jai Rana grew up in a deprived area of London. His parents were immigrants from Northern India who moved to England to try and give their children a better life, finding work wherever they could to try and support Jai and his (7 years younger) sister Yuvika. Still, Jai’s family grew up poor and struggled to make ends meet, and so at the age of 15 Jai got involved in dealing drugs for a local gang with some of his classmates to help support his parents and his sister.

One day, Jai and his friends received a tip about the transport of an ancient artifact said to be worth millions, enough that none of them would have to deal drugs again. However, they encountered a rival gang at the drop, and the situation escalated into a knife fight in which Jai was the first casualty, receiving several stab wounds to the stomach, and then collapsing while slowly bleeding out. In the same instant, the total amount of sin in the world reached the necessary threshold for Agnikhand to awake for a fourth time, ready to burn down the world along with the fourth race of humans. With Jai being the closest living human, Agnikhand immediately flew into him and took over his body to the shock of those still fighting. Shock which did not last long, as within moments Agnikhand had reduced them all to piles of ash with his golden flames.

But then Agnikhand realised the wound that his host had suffered. It had happened just before the takeover and so would be fatal as the host body had not yet been remodelled to accommodate Agnikhand’s power. Once Agnikhand claimed a host, he was tied to it, and if the host body died Agnikhand would once again be sent into a deep slumber for millions of years. Cursing his foolishness, Agnikhand focussed his power into healing the wound. As a result he diverted his power from the hosting process, and so Jai managed to retake control of the body.

After several straight minutes of Jai screaming in terror, he finally calmed down enough to talk to the new guest in his body. Agnikhand tried to regain full control, but since the hosting process was interrupted, Jai’s body, while being significantly strengthened, was unable to contain the sword’s full power, and Agnikhand was forced to resign himself to inhabiting Jai’s left hand.

It was then that Agnikhand told Jai of his mission from the gods ‘If a race of humans loses their way, awake, burn the world and cleanse it of sin.’ He commanded Jai to help him achieve this mission. Jai initially refused, but after thinking told Agnikhand that the gods had not given him a time limit, nor had they explicitly told him to burn the whole world – just to ‘cleanse it of sin.’ Therefore, Jai suggested to Agnikhand that they cleanse the world by killing one sinner at a time. Agnikhand reluctantly accepted.

While initially Jai was reluctant in killing sinners, after slowly becoming more exposed to the evil in the world this changed. Just the thought of his sister being one of the girls kidnapped by a predator he and Agnikhand had killed was enough to send shivers down his spine, and he realised that if he had the power to stop even a fraction of the evil in the world, it was his duty to do so. And so, Jai and Agnikhand finally united with a singular purpose, and became Roshanka. (Of the light)

Weapon(s): Agnikhand is the only weapon Roshanka needs. When awake, he takes the place of Jai’s left arm. The blade is made of a material not found on Earth that is indestructible, but otherwise relatively unremarkable in terms of physical properties with similar cutting ability to strong steel, relying more on the strength of the host swinging it.

Power(s): The source of all Roshanka’s abilities is Agnikhand, who was forged by the gods and has the powers to match. The initial hosting process of Agnikhand involves him ‘remodelling’ the host’s body to make it strong enough to contain his full power, but this process was cut short in Jai’s case. Despite this, Jai’s body has still been altered to a superhuman level, making him physically stronger, faster, more durable and giving him much faster reflexes. While Jai only has these powers due to Agnikhand taking him as a host, the effects are permanent and the power is now his own.

Agnikhand can communicate telepathically with Jai as well as being able to speak aloud, although while Jai understands the telepathic messages he cannot send his own.

Agnikhand has burnt down the world three times, and in his true form has the power to do so easily. However, while confined to Jai’s hand his power is much lesser while still impressive. Agnikhand can summon golden flames that can burn through steel and solid rock, as well as controlling all other fire. Agnikhand is also able to understand and speak any language that has ever been spoken.

SarasaKat

bibb pretty
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kat
Time Zone
EST
Hero Name: Roshanka
Appearance:
Jai is 5’11 and of north Indian origin. He has light brown skin, brown eyes and short black hair. He has a lean, athletic build.

When Agnikhand is sleeping, the only visible mark of his existence is his closed eyelid on Jai’s left wrist, which when closed looks like an inconspicuous short black horizontal line on Jai’s left wrist.

When Agnikhand is awake, the eyelid opens revealing a golden eye. Jai’s left arm also transforms into Agnikhand’s blade, with the eye positioned where the hilt would be. The blade itself is that of a khanda – a blunt, broad, double-edged blade, with one edge having a strengthening plate along its length allowing a free hand to rest on it while adding weight to downward slashes, and made of a gold material that cannot be identified as matching any material on Earth. While Agnikhand is awake, Jai’s left eye becomes gold instead of brown.

When Agnikhand’s full power is active, Jai’s skin becomes gold as well as both eyes, and his hair becomes white.

Personality: Being involved in a gang since the age of 15, and exposed to gangs his whole life, Jai is no stranger to crime or hardship. Even so, it makes him uneasy, and while he never showed it in front of his friends, he almost always had second thoughts about committing crimes. While being a fairly talented student, Jai quickly lost all interest in school, and once he started dealing, he never looked back.

Jai has been involved in numerous fights even before Agnikhand and has taken and handed out a lot of beatings. However, he never started a fight until he began killing sinners.

Above all else, Jai loves his family, and before Agnikhand his ultimate priority in life was the safety and future of his sister. A much more dedicated student, 10 year old Yuvika already dreams of becoming a vet and Jai will do anything to ensure that dream comes true.

Agnikhand himself has but one goal – his mission, and finds it difficult to focus on much anything else. However, after accepting that he and Jai are bound together, he has become more caring about him and does his best to understand the human mind although it seems alien to him.

Brief Bio:

PROLOGUE
And so the gods worked for several days to forge the sword 'Agnikhand'. The war god fashioned the blade, the fire god blessed it with power, and the god of life gave it a soul. The sword received its mission and was sent down to Earth. It found a suitable host, possessed its body, and burnt the whole world down.

MODERN DAY
Jai Rana grew up in a deprived area of London. His parents were immigrants from Northern India who moved to England to try and give their children a better life, finding work wherever they could to try and support Jai and his (7 years younger) sister Yuvika. Still, Jai’s family grew up poor and struggled to make ends meet, and so at the age of 15 Jai got involved in dealing drugs for a local gang with some of his classmates to help support his parents and his sister.

One day, Jai and his friends received a tip about the transport of an ancient artifact said to be worth millions, enough that none of them would have to deal drugs again. However, they encountered a rival gang at the drop, and the situation escalated into a knife fight in which Jai was the first casualty, receiving several stab wounds to the stomach, and then collapsing while slowly bleeding out. In the same instant, the total amount of sin in the world reached the necessary threshold for Agnikhand to awake for a fourth time, ready to burn down the world along with the fourth race of humans. With Jai being the closest living human, Agnikhand immediately flew into him and took over his body to the shock of those still fighting. Shock which did not last long, as within moments Agnikhand had reduced them all to piles of ash with his golden flames.

But then Agnikhand realised the wound that his host had suffered. It had happened just before the takeover and so would be fatal as the host body had not yet been remodelled to accommodate Agnikhand’s power. Once Agnikhand claimed a host, he was tied to it, and if the host body died Agnikhand would once again be sent into a deep slumber for millions of years. Cursing his foolishness, Agnikhand focussed his power into healing the wound. As a result he diverted his power from the hosting process, and so Jai managed to retake control of the body.

After several straight minutes of Jai screaming in terror, he finally calmed down enough to talk to the new guest in his body. Agnikhand tried to regain full control, but since the hosting process was interrupted, Jai’s body, while being significantly strengthened, was unable to contain the sword’s full power, and Agnikhand was forced to resign himself to inhabiting Jai’s left hand.

It was then that Agnikhand told Jai of his mission from the gods ‘If a race of humans loses their way, awake, burn the world and cleanse it of sin.’ He commanded Jai to help him achieve this mission. Jai initially refused, but after thinking told Agnikhand that the gods had not given him a time limit, nor had they explicitly told him to burn the whole world – just to ‘cleanse it of sin.’ Therefore, Jai suggested to Agnikhand that they cleanse the world by killing one sinner at a time. Agnikhand reluctantly accepted.

While initially Jai was reluctant in killing sinners, after slowly becoming more exposed to the evil in the world this changed. Just the thought of his sister being one of the girls kidnapped by a predator he and Agnikhand had killed was enough to send shivers down his spine, and he realised that if he had the power to stop even a fraction of the evil in the world, it was his duty to do so. And so, Jai and Agnikhand finally united with a singular purpose, and became Roshanka. (Of the light)

Weapon(s): Agnikhand is the only weapon Roshanka needs. When awake, he takes the place of Jai’s left arm, wrapping around it before extending out. The blade is made of a material not found on Earth that is indestructible, but otherwise relatively unremarkable in terms of physical properties with similar cutting ability to strong steel, relying more on the strength of the host swinging it.

Power(s): The source of all Roshanka’s abilities is Agnikhand, who was forged by the gods and has the powers to match. The initial hosting process of Agnikhand involves him ‘remodelling’ the host’s body to make it strong enough to contain his full power, but this process was cut short in Jai’s case. Despite this, Jai’s body has still been altered to a superhuman level, making him physically stronger, faster, more durable and giving him much faster reflexes. While Jai only has these powers due to Agnikhand taking him as a host, the effects are permanent and the power is now his own.

Agnikhand can communicate telepathically with Jai as well as being able to speak aloud, although while Jai understands the telepathic messages he cannot send his own.

Agnikhand has burnt down the world three times, and in his true form has the power to do so easily. However, while confined to Jai’s hand his power is much lesser while still impressive. Agnikhand can summon golden flames that can burn through steel and solid rock, as well as controlling all other fire. Agnikhand is also able to understand and speak any language that has ever been spoken.
We got em bois

Status
Not open for further replies.