Suppose I might as well introduce myself

SkylarAlpha

Regular Trainer
Hi guys, I'm Skylar.

I used to be on the Azurriland forums, though I wasn't quite active. I mostly read other people's lockes and stuff, attempted some myself but always quit after 2-3 updates or so. (Perhaps I should try finishing one off record before deciding to post this time around).

I made my account about a month ago already, and replied to a couple threads, but decided to introduce myeself here as well. So yeah, mostly here to watch and support other people during their lockes and perhaps join in on a few fun games (hurt n heal seems nice).

Some facts about me

- I'm a 23 year old female
- Started with Yellow, but fav gen remains gen 3
- I'm a general lover of JRPGs, though I've far from played them all
- Also a big Harry Potter fan
- Currently studying to be a nurse
- And last but not least, I love dogs. Especially my two smart blondes (aka golden retrievers)

So yeah, nice to meet you all, and hoping to have a good time here

Biohazard

Somebody is digging my bones
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Wiktoria, Lycoris
Time Zone
UTC+2
your favorite pokémon generation is the third one and you're a harry potter fan too? you've got great taste. welcome back!

Last edited:

~Kilza~

Contemplation
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Hey Skylar! Welcome back to Marriland! I don't recognize you from Azurilland, but hopefully I'll get to see more of you over here now! I will say that it's interesting how we have yet another person in the 23 years old club, lol. Hopefully you enjoy being back here!

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
henlo and welcome back to Marriland!~

i love reading other people's lockes too, never made a serious effort to do a challenge myself though ^^"
and i started with yellow as well, but Ruby was the game that made me love pokemon, so that's interesting! do you have a favourite pokemon?

will be great to see you around :happyazurill:

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
Hi there, Skylar! Seems like we have a few things in common! I'm also in the 23 club for a few more months, and I'm currently a nurse, so I wish you the best with your studies! Some of my favorite games are JRPGs, do you have any particular favorites from the genre?

Welcome to Marriland! Feel free to chat with me any time ^ ^

SkylarAlpha

Regular Trainer
your favorite pokémon generation is the third one and you're a harry potter fan too? you've got great taste. welcome back!
Haha, great to find another potterhead on here :D

Hey Skylar! Welcome back to Marriland! I don't recognize you from Azurilland, but hopefully I'll get to see more of you over here now! I will say that it's interesting how we have yet another person in the 23 years old club, lol. Hopefully you enjoy being back here!
There's a big 23 years old club on here then? :p

henlo and welcome back to Marriland!~

i love reading other people's lockes too, never made a serious effort to do a challenge myself though ^^"
and i started with yellow as well, but Ruby was the game that made me love pokemon, so that's interesting! do you have a favourite pokemon?

will be great to see you around :happyazurill:
My favourite Pokémon is Absol ^^ And I hope to see you around too ^^

Hi there, Skylar! Seems like we have a few things in common! I'm also in the 23 club for a few more months, and I'm currently a nurse, so I wish you the best with your studies! Some of my favorite games are JRPGs, do you have any particular favorites from the genre?

Welcome to Marriland! Feel free to chat with me any time ^ ^
That is quite a bit in common! And I used to read your challenges back on Azurilland! Though I'm not sure if I commented often ^^;
Some of my favourite JRPGs are Kingdom Hearts, the Tales series, the Trails of Cold Steel series... just to name a few ^^
What are some of your favourites?

Hello nice to meet you! I also love dogs
Gotta love dog lovers! You have some yourself?

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
League Champion
AKA
Daam
Hello hello Skylar~ welcome to you! I started with gen 3 so I have a bit of a bias towards it so I am totally on that train :coolazurill: And Harry Potter sure is a great series. I've read and watched each book and movie respectively dozens of times...probably not healthy

I love reading challenges too! I only started my own recently and am having a lot more fun with it than I expected. Though the documentation is scarily tedious sometimes!

SkylarAlpha

Regular Trainer
Hello hello Skylar~ welcome to you! I started with gen 3 so I have a bit of a bias towards it so I am totally on that train :coolazurill: And Harry Potter sure is a great series. I've read and watched each book and movie respectively dozens of times...probably not healthy

I love reading challenges too! I only started my own recently and am having a lot more fun with it than I expected. Though the documentation is scarily tedious sometimes!
Harry Potter is always healthy, I have no idea what you are talking about :p

And I've been keeping tabs on your Chesslocke! I can imagine documentation gets more tedious as more rules get added as well, since you need to keep track of everything. Best of luck with your locke!

AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
Oh? Well I'm sure you certainly remember me from back in the day! And yes, I am still in the challenge realm myself, just been kinda slow with it but I sure do plan to carry through with it. So not that much else for me to say except hoping to see you around more! Again. :P

SkylarAlpha

Regular Trainer
Oh? Well I'm sure you certainly remember me from back in the day! And yes, I am still in the challenge realm myself, just been kinda slow with it but I sure do plan to carry through with it. So not that much else for me to say except hoping to see you around more! Again. :P
Of course I remember you! And I am glad to get back into the forums, now that they've moved :)

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
That is quite a bit in common! And I used to read your challenges back on Azurilland! Though I'm not sure if I commented often ^^;
Some of my favourite JRPGs are Kingdom Hearts, the Tales series, the Trails of Cold Steel series... just to name a few ^^
What are some of your favourites?
Ahh!! I do remember you!! I recognize your avatar! :happyazurill: Ooh, Kingdom Hearts and Tales are some of the games that got me into JRPGs growing up and have a special place in my heart, especially Tales of Symphonia and Tales of the Abyss. I'm also a big fan of the Persona series and Rune Factor. Do you have a favorite Tales game?

SkylarAlpha

Regular Trainer
Ahh!! I do remember you!! I recognize your avatar! :happyazurill: Ooh, Kingdom Hearts and Tales are some of the games that got me into JRPGs growing up and have a special place in my heart, especially Tales of Symphonia and Tales of the Abyss. I'm also a big fan of the Persona series and Rune Factor. Do you have a favorite Tales game?
I always think it's way too hard to choose a favourite... but I'd probably go with Graces f since it was the first one that I played and the one that got me into the series. I'm very much looking forward to Vesperia's definitive edition getting released next month though ^^ (And Kingdom Hearts 3 of course because damn it's been way too long...)

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
Hey there! I might know you but I'm not sure....nice to meet you either way!
Ooh Kingdom Hearts! I just got the Story So Far set and preordered 3, what about you? Are you excited for certain parts of the game?

SkylarAlpha

Regular Trainer
Hey there! I might know you but I'm not sure....nice to meet you either way!
Ooh Kingdom Hearts! I just got the Story So Far set and preordered 3, what about you? Are you excited for certain parts of the game?
Ooh, I've got nearly every game xD only thing I'm missing is chain of memories for gameboy advance (of course there's the remake on the bundles but it's not the same).
And I'm mostly in it for the story :D I so wanna know how thing are finally gonna go down!

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
Same, the story is complex but I'm excited to see more, especially after watching the trailers. It should be awesome!