Resolute

To the beat of his own drum
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, Res, Baguettes, Baggy
Time Zone
EST
Are there any sideseries of Pokemon that you'd like to see come back on the Switch? How would you like to see them take advantage of the consoles features?

Personally, I'd love to see Pokemon Pinball brought back with the gyroscope being used to tilt the play area. I'm also hoping for some sort of Mystery Dungeon game and maybe a true sequel to Pokken.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
A sequel to Conquest would be a dream come true. They could add Pokémon from newer generations and expand the story. They could also fix my only gripe from the original game: that being the fact that Pokémon only get one move.

Eevee

Royale/Taller Lizzy
AKA
Lizzy (Taller); Royale; Raere
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
SW-6769-1098-6000
Mystery Dungeon series pl0x pl0x PL0X. I wanna see a return to the storylines they had in PMD: Time/Dark/Sky, those were LIT. Even remakes of Sky/Time/Dark would be AMAZING with the Switch graphics.
Pokemon Ranger would also be pretty lit to see make a comeback. I only played one game (can't remember which, I think maybe the OG one), but they were pretty fun and it'd be interesting to see what they could do with the JoyCons.

Also, more of a main game, but a remake of Diamond & Pearl would be: :droolazurill:

Reactions: SAF

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
Bring back Pokemon Snap.
Please

I would love a game with like the Pokemon Stadium-style minigames for Switch I think that'd be a blast

Petros

Pokémon Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
If they continued Pokémon Colosseum/XD, I’d be so happy. I really enjoyed those games and loved the shadow-Pokémon thing, so I’d be down with it.

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Yessssssss, I 100% agree with that. It would be so great to have another game like Colosseum/XD. It feels like we're long overdue for one, lol