• Smash Camp 2020

Smash Camp, an event that has run for twelve years, has started once again! Everyone who joins is separated into one of four cabins where you'll compete to earn points through various activities, such as flash games, tournaments, and other events. At the end of camp, the totals will be finalized, and the cabin with the most total points wins. It's an awesome way to have fun with your friends while meeting new people in the process, and is open to anyone, not just members of the Marriland Forums!

Pre-Camp has officially started, with Camp itself beginning on Monday. It will be taking place exclusively on the Smash Camp Discord, which you may join by clicking here. If you have any questions, feel free to join the server and ask - we hope to see you there!

Sword/Shield Spoiler Sword&Shield Fanart collection!

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
i made a thread like this for Sun&Moon when new stuff was getting revealed, i liked it so let's do it again!

step 1: spot nice fanart of the new characters and/or pokemon released for sword&shield
step 2: post it here
step 3: do not forget to credit the artist

that's it! i'm a sucker for fanart, been seeing a lot but wanna see more hehe

here is some random cute stuff i've found, i'll post more later

by ropang

by pontea

by LovelessKia

by onixtymime

by Sticks & Spells

by seyumei

Quoake

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ollie
Time Zone
ACST

By dement09

By Luxrelio

By lillayfran

By Violist

I love all the amazing fanart by all the talented artists going around lately. It really makes me excited for the game.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN