Nuzlocke Tacobowler's Crazy Generationlocke...HeartGold try 2

tacobowler

Junior Trainer
Time Zone
US Central
  • Easily defeated the Komono Girls. Took out Ho-Oh with a combination of Dudette and LooWoo.
  • Usually I have played that I have to KO the legendary forced encounter, but that I can get another encounter somewhere in place of that legendary. I choose that Safari Zone made the most sense for that extra encounter. It was a Cubone. I named him Gold. It will count for Tin Tower.
  • Route 27 is ponyta. Caught and named her Bolt.
  • Dudette died to a crit from a trainer’s Espeon. DUDETTE DIES!
  • Withdrew Mammoth to replace Dudette.
Firerat, :typhlosion:
male, lv 41
Hardy, Blaze, @ - Charcoal
Cut
Fire Blast
Swift
Flame Wheel

Nightowl, :noctowl:
Male, lv 42
Calm, Keen Eye, @-none
Tackle
Fly
Extrasensory
Hypnosis

LooWoo, :ampharos:
Female, lv 43
Impish, Static, @-none
Signal Beam
Rock Smash
Discharge
Thunder Wave

Sis I, :slowking:
Female, lv 42
Rash, Oblivious, @Mystic Water
Blizzard
Confusion
Surf
Headbutt

Free, :butterfree:
Male, lv 42
Hasty, Compoundeyes, @-Sell Bell
Gust
Bug Buzz
Sleep Powder
Psybeam

Mammoth, :swinub:
Male, lv 23
Relaxed, Oblivious, @-Exp Share
Powder Snow
Mud-Slap
Endure

Mud Bomb
Luna, :zubat:
Female, lv 2

Shadow, :gastly:
Female, lv 4

Andy, :togepi:
Male, lv 1

Phobos, :spearow:
Female, lv 8

Steve, :drowzee:
Male, lv 10

Queen, :nidoranf:
Female, lv 12

Bambi, :stantler:
Female, lv 15

Bill, :eevee:
Male, lv 5

Smog, :koffing:
Male, lv 15

Attraction, :magnemite:
NG, lv 16

Rolly, :miltank:
Female, lv 15

Squid, :tentacool:
Male, lv 12

Toxi-food, :corsola:
Male, lv 20

Yum!, :krabby:
Male, lv 20

Seal, :seel:
Female, lv 15

Many, :poliwag:
Male, lv 11

California, :gloom:
Male, lv 24

Safari, :wooper:
Male, lv 15

Coconut, :exeggcute:
Female, lv 16

General, :girafarig:
Male, lv 15

Ash, :pidgeotto:
Male, lv 17

Flyfish, :goldeen:
Male, lv 21

TNT, :voltorb:
NG, lv 23

Viney, :tangela:
Male, lv 23

Paradox, :gligar:
Female, lv 24

Gold, :cubone:
Male, lv 16

Bolt, :ponyta:
Female, lv 32

1. Fang, :rattata:
    Female, lv 18
  2. Irwin, :bellsprout:
    Male, lv 19
  3. Mantis, :scyther:
    Female, lv 26
  4. Macho, :machop:
    Male, lv 25
  5. Dudette, :golem:
    Female, lv 41

tacobowler

Junior Trainer
Time Zone
US Central
  • Trained everyone to level 45, evolving Mammoth at the appropriate levels. Ice Fang not learned for some reason. Don’t think I would have declined, but oh well, no more heart scales.
  • Victory Road is Onix. Caught and named her Mountain.
  • Expected more trainers on Victory Road. Not complaining.
  • Vs Silver:
    Hey, 6 pokemon. That’s refreshing.
    Nightowl vs Sneasel. Oops. Switch immediately.
    Firerat vs Sneasel: Took a Faint Attack on switch, not too bad. Flamethrower hit first and was a one hit ko.
    LooWoo vs Feraligatr: Discharge hit first and was a one hit KO. Did crit.
    LooWoo vs Golbat: Confuse Ray hit first and I hit myself. Bite did a small amount and I snapped out of it. Discharge took it down.
    Nightowl vs Haunter: Extrasensory was a one hit ko.
    Mammoth vs Magneton: Mammoth did hit first, which was good because steel wouldn’t have been good. Was a one hit ko.
    Free vs Kadabra: Bug Buzz took him down. I win.
  • Decided to just go at level 45.
  • Vs Will:
    Xatu used discharge first (with me first) but did 40 damage. Discharge from LooWoo was one hit. 101/141.
    Flamethrower from Firerat took out Jynx before it could do anything. Full health.
    Free used bug buzz vs slowbro, but it took it finishing in the red. Will used rull restore and I used psybeam, which wouldn’t have finished it anyway. One Bug Buzz did knock it out though. Full health.
    LooWoo took a psychic from Xatu and lived with 1 HP!! Discharge took out the bird.
    Bug Buzz took out Exeggutor with 4x strength. I win, barely with no deaths.
  • Vs Koga:
    Obviously healed between.
    Firerat took out Ariados with a flamethrower. Forretress used protect to waste a pp, but suffered the same fate. Full health.
    Muk used minimize a bunch, but Sis I was able to hit with 2 confusions, getting the actual status condition on the first, and finished the Muk off. Full health.
    Crobat used double team, but Sis I hit with confusion and got the crit to win on one hit. Full health.
    Venomoth’s toxic missed, and Sis I’s confusion took it to the yellow. Psychic did nothing, surf finished him off. I win, easy.
  • Vs Bruno:
    Nightowl won vs hitmontop, but took lots of damage. 12/165.
    Sleep Powder and gust and two psybeams worked flawlessly for Free to beat hitmonchan. full health.
    Sis I took an earthquake for 30 damage before one shotting Onix with surf. 125/155.
    Had to heal after a revenge attack from machamp. Surf did more than confusion, even with the type advantage. Sis I wins, 73/159 after level up.
    Free hit with gust against hitmonlee, then took a blase kick. Survived with 2 HP! Switched to Firerat, and he missed with a high jump kick. I used swift, but he healed. So I finished it with flame thrower, but it didn’t finish him. High jump kick hit and left me with 50. He healed again. Switched to Sis I and took the high jump kick easily. Healed anyway. A surf took him back to red. A second finished him. I win, but much harder than normal.
  • Vs Karen:
    Bug Buzz was a two hit ko. Umbreon used double team in the middle, so full health.
    LooWoo took a minor hit from Murkrow before taking it out with a discharge. 111/144.
    Sis I took out Houndoom with a single hit. Full health.
    Firerat hit with a fire blast to one hit Vileplume. Full Health.
    Gengar missed with two focus blasts, but hit with the third for minimal damage. Nightowl was able to take it out with 2 extrasensory hits. I win, minimal stress.
  • Vs Lance:
    Gyarados hit with waterfall before LooWoo took it out with discharge. 87/144
    Ice Shard almost took out the lv 50 dragonite, but it survived in red and used fire blast. It was a one shot. MAMMOTH DIES!
    Sis I missed with Blizzard and had to wait out outrage. The third one critted. SIS I DIES!
    It hit through confusion and knocked out LooWoo with one Outrage. LOOWOO DIES!
    Firerat hit with flamethrower first, but did almost nothing. survived the outrage, barely, but he healed. Fire blast hit, got the burn. He used fire blast. I used flame thrower and then swift. Won. 103/135 left.
    Aerodactyl took out the remaining ones I had with one hit each. Powerless. WIPED!
  • Took this really hard. I don’t know what I’m going to do. I’ll let you know here if I decide not to continue. Otherwise assume I’m training something. If you have suggestions let me know.
Luna, :zubat:
Female, lv 2

Shadow, :gastly:
Female, lv 4

Andy, :togepi:
Male, lv 1

Phobos, :spearow:
Female, lv 8

Steve, :drowzee:
Male, lv 10

Queen, :nidoranf:
Female, lv 12

Bambi, :stantler:
Female, lv 15

Bill, :eevee:
Male, lv 5

Smog, :koffing:
Male, lv 15

Attraction, :magnemite:
NG, lv 16

Rolly, :miltank:
Female, lv 15

Squid, :tentacool:
Male, lv 12

Toxi-food, :corsola:
Male, lv 20

Yum!, :krabby:
Male, lv 20

Seal, :seel:
Female, lv 15

Many, :poliwag:
Male, lv 11

California, :gloom:
Male, lv 24

Safari, :wooper:
Male, lv 15

Coconut, :exeggcute:
Female, lv 16

General, :girafarig:
Male, lv 15

Ash, :pidgeotto:
Male, lv 17

Flyfish, :goldeen:
Male, lv 21

TNT, :voltorb:
NG, lv 23

Viney, :tangela:
Male, lv 23

Paradox, :gligar:
Female, lv 24

Gold, :cubone:
Male, lv 16

Bolt, :ponyta:
Female, lv 32

Mountain, :onix:
Female, lv

1. Fang, :rattata:
    Female, lv 18
  2. Irwin, :bellsprout:
    Male, lv 19
  3. Mantis, :scyther:
    Female, lv 26
  4. Macho, :machop:
    Male, lv 25
  5. Dudette, :golem:
    Female, lv 41
  6. Mammoth, :mamoswine:
    Male, lv 46
  7. Sis I, :slowking:
    Female, lv 47
  8. LooWoo, :ampharos:
    Female, lv 46
  9. Firerat, :typhlosion:
    male, lv 46
  10. Free, :butterfree:
    Male, lv 46

tacobowler

Junior Trainer
Time Zone
US Central
So I have selected a team to counter the Elite Four as best I could: Magneton, Voltorb, Seel, Poliwag (to wrath), Pidgeotto, and Girafarig. And I have to say that training in Johto is Horrible! Even with suspending the death rule so I could train in harder places (because otherwise I was definitely done), it's painfully slow. In the mid-20s right now. Just wanted to give an update if anyone was still paying attention.