Rainbow Rocket Executive
- Join Date
- Nov 1, 2018
100 VIDO GAM SHOWDOWN V 3We just literally finished one of these today so what better time to host one revolving around video games. This is the third version of this so hooray to us for making it this far. If you don't know how this works, I shall explain shortly. I will take various songs submitted by all of you (and some by me) until we reach 100, then they'll be sorted into 20 rounds. After those are done, we'll reach the semi-final rounds, and after that, we'll reach the final round. Then, we'll have our winner winner chickem dinner!!!
Also, I would like to give credit to Kaity for running face-offs for years and keeping the interest alive and also making them easier to do ty ty
More rules and stuff to know
- You will PM me up to 5 songs (it can be less if you cannot come up with 5). Make sure to include a link for each track as it will save me a lot of time and also minimize room for error. Try to find a version that is not extended if possible.
- NO Pokemon, OSU, unofficial remixes, fan covers, etc. There was already a face-off for exclusively pokemon songs. It would get boring to have them dominate something like this. OSU is banned since it doesn't really have a soundtrack of its own. As for covers and remixes, if it is NOT on the soundtrack itself, it does not count. If you have to ask yourself if a song is eligible to be submitted or not, that's probably a sign that it isn't. However, you may still ask me just in case.
- Each round will consist of 5 songs. Make sure to listen to them fully (unless it's an extended version somehow) before rating. You will give them a score from 0 - 10. The song with the highest average will advance to the semis.
- The 5 songs that had the highest averages in the initial rounds yet did not win will advance to a wild card round.
- During the semis, wild card, and final round, songs will be ranked with this system: -3, -1, 0, +1, +3. Each song will only receive one of each score.
- Do not intentionally nuke a song just because it'll help your song win.
- Try to explain why you gave a song the score that you did. It is fun to read and also lets us know you actually did listen to the song.
- Have fun jammin