The Books Warrior Cats!

BreeZaps

The Lightning Star
AKA
Bree
Who here enjoys reading Warrior Cats? I do! There will be a new book released soon and I can't wait! :D

Resolute

Paradiddlediddler
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben, Res, Baguettes, Baggy
Time Zone
EST
Woah, is Erin Hunter still making those? I haven't read one of them in like 5 years. :3 I remember really liking it a lot, especially that arc when they all had to move to a new territory. What's happened since
Firestar lost his last life at the end of book #18? When Tigerstar or whoever came back and tried to take over.

gylfie

rawr
oh i guess that's why it was trending on tumblr

i haven't read those books in years (probably not since middle school) and i don't remember a whole lot of what happened in them tbh. i have a couple of them at home though so maybe i'll check em out again sometime... might also reread guardians of ga'hoole too while I'm at it haha

Pentatope

The Paradoxical Plant Person
Time Zone
PDT
I remember reading those book when I was younger. I want to pick one up for the nostalgia of reading it, but my local library never seems to have on in stock. Also, the number of books in the series is intimidating and I'm scared to pick one up.

Dizzy

Happy Home Showcaser
AKA
Rowlix
Time Zone
CST
I used to be a fanatic of the Warriors series, but I didn't have the heart to read past Sunset. Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw was my favorite pairing.

I also work at my school's library as one of my electives (it's nice since it's basically a free period) and it seems like every time I go to sort books a Warriors book always shows up.

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
this is the only book series i own so i really need to get back into it. i only read the first ones and then a little bit into the "new prophecy" ones, plus a few others that I probably couldn't recall now. I first got into them like........... idk years and years ago. but i loved them so much and i still own a lot so there's really no excuse to not read more heh

PIKMANZ Forever

Pikmin-Obsessed Nerd/Geek Guy.
AKA
Alex.
I need to read this series though young me spoiled me for most of the series and that's depressing to me. :,)