- Join Date
- Nov 6, 2018
The Breeders' Club
Pokémon breeding is a method of obtaining a new Pokémon by producing and hatching an Egg. Generation II introduced the system of Egg Creation and hatching that would continue, much unaltered, to the present! 6th Gen added a number of perks to breeding including Poke Ball Inheritance, the passing down of moves by mother, as well passing HA from Males! Gen 7 introduced the capabilities of male parents passing along their Poké Ball onto their offspring when bred with Ditto or with a female of their species.
We're all about all things Pokémon breeding. That includes Masuda Method breeding, Trainer Shiny Value (TSV) hatching, etc. Feel free to ask any questions, post any advice to fellow Breeders, or have any discussions related to breeding. You can even get some freebie breedjects from your fellow Breeders in this club! Who doesn't want some Bank Ball Pokémon with USUM exclusive egg moves? Or breedjects in fancy PokéBalls? Join today! :D
- Follow all Marriland Rules. To reiterate a few common things, no multi-posting, spamming, flaming etc. Posts should be constructive.
- Be polite and show respect towards other members.
- All the posts should only be related to Pokemon Breeding (or of similar nature). Only some off-topic chat is allowed.
- Please conduct trades either via Marriland PMs or on the #trades channel on our Discord server.
- Please try to be active & post whenever you can do so. Monthly member sweeps will occur.
- Any new members joining need to add "Everstone x Destiny Knot OTP" in their form to make sure all the rules have been read!
- By signing up, you are automatically obliged to follow all rules stated, and any serious rule breaking will be dealt with seriously.
Username (add any Nicknames as well):
Most memorable bred Pokémon:
Current Breeding Project:
Worst Breeding experience:
What type of Breeding do you Specialize in?
Want Access to the Club Discord Server?: