AKA
Blu
Time Zone
US MST / GMT -7
3DS FC
4742-6374-6875
IGN
Blucario
@Deva :Oh wow, even if you don't have a way to directly trade with him, that's still cool that you can at least WT with him! Do you have a dedicated game cartridge where you breed all of the mons for the Storyline Breeding projects?

@AuburnEnigma Ah, I know how that feels! I swear that it's usually starters that like to be flawless, but troll breeders with the crappy abilities. That was the case with the Careful Litten that I was trying to aim for earlier. It's so annoying whenever I keep getting flawless females with the wrong ability. Did you come across any other shiny starters lately?

@Fafrir No worries! That's a really nice collection you've listed! Were those competitive Safari Ball mons in those cartridges bred with 5iv's? And that's cool that you're participating in the competition too! I'm still scrambling for some mons to fill up for both my brother's UM and my US teams, lol. Have you got a team (or teams) ready for the competition?

Deva

"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
@Blucario Designates one cartridge per generation as the primary. Keeps everything good there. Leads to storage problems quickly. (Never subscribed to Pokemon Bank.)

Ultra Sun: Filled three boxes with parents or exceptionally good Wonder Trade Pokemon. Loaded about ten and a half boxes full of completed Pokemon.
Y: Almost two boxes of primary breeders and maybe six boxes of completed Pokemon.

(Sent an estimated 141 Pokemon during the Wondersleeplocke. Demands a lot of preparation, depending on the challenge's format.)

Fafrir

Queen of Dragons
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ashley, Scraftato
Time Zone
Saskatchewan
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
Switch FC
SW-5955-0028-4991
IGN
Spoony/Salsa
@Blucario Yup and I've decided to battle with my USUM teams today. I got 3-0 for US and 2-2 for UM. I wish I had a better move slot for Scrafty because I didn't realize Acid Spray hits one Pokémon until now and I felt I could have built around it instead (Fairy spam with Xerneas and Fini is fun, ngl). But then again, I did mostly participate in them because it was the only way to obtain shiny Lele and I did enjoy this format. Good luck with your battles!

For the Safari mons, I've transfered them over and bred them to get flawless IV mons for both my 6th and 7th gen games. Some of my Houndooms are technically not 5IV as I've bred for Hidden Power (Grass, Water, and Steel) using N's Scrafty.

Thundawave

♪ Aroma White ♪
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
Switch FC
SW-2896-2294-7693
IGN
Regine
Just a reminder to submit your club to the HQ to be considered official now that you have your required number of members!

AuburnEnigma

Being Auburn since 1992
AKA
Amy
Time Zone
GMT
@Blucario Not yet, just those two. Been doing some breeding for a Reddit trade, but my new job (which I got given without an interview oddly enough) leaves me exhausted and with really bad back pain so I've not done as much as usual.

I need to do my battles for the competition actually, I've had a look and I can use 4 of my in-game team so I'll use them (competitive is something I want to get into but I want to try and finish my Apri/Special Ball breeds first).

Blucario

ブルー • プリンセス
AKA
Blu
Time Zone
US MST / GMT -7
3DS FC
4742-6374-6875
IGN
Blucario
@Deva I give you major props for being able to store tons of mons without a Bank subscription. Do you have the maximum amount of PC boxes in those primary game cartridges? Also, did you get anything good from WTing your mons for that Wondersleeplocke?

@Fafrir Hey, me too! And those are some nice records too! Better than me, that's for sure haha. In US, my record was 1-2, while my UM record was 2-0. I'll have to update the UM record after my last battle, lol. Oh wow, I didn't know that Acid Spray is a single target move and that Scrafty can learn it as an egg move. You're using the Fairy spam in your team(s)? And thanks! I'm actually having lots of fun battling in this format.

Oh wow, breeding HP types on Houndooms by using N's Scrafty? I'm guessing that his Scrafty has some 30 IVs in some stats?

@AuburnEnigma Oh gosh, I'm sorry about the back pain. :( But that's great that you finally got a new job! I'll ask you about it in our PMs, lol. Were you breeding lots of mons for that reddit trade? Hope that you're getting some great breedjects in return!

Well, now that I finished the two teams for that online competition, I can finally get back to breeding. I'm gonna be breeding some :dreamball: :kabuto: for James, and then, I might do :dreamball: :croagunk: that'll be TSV hatched.

Deva

"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
@Blucario Excellent question. May mistake some from that challenge with others. Blurs together a bit.

- Cotton Candy the Mareep :mareep::dreamball:. Four maximum Individual Values, Take Down, and Flatter. Replaced it just yesterday, actually. Lives on through Flatter and its ball.
- Fake Xerneas the Deerling :deerlingwinter::nestball:. Four egg moves.
- Hug-Bot 3000 the Stufful :stufful::loveball:. Four maximum Individual Values. Knows three egg moves. May have gotten two of these.
- Two Abras :abra::nestball:. Five maximum Individual Values, Hidden Ability, Encore, and the elemental punches. Could be from an older challenge.
- Recalls trading a Luxray for a decent Shinx. Did not keep it, due to obviously having better.

CombatKing0

New Trainer
May I join?
Username Combat King 0
Favorite Pokémon: Bewear
Most memorable bred Pokémon: Shiny Spiritomb
Current Breeding Project: Living Dex (5 species remaining: Eevee, Dratini, Snorlax, Volcarona and Deino)
Worst Breeding experience: Losing an almost completed Living Dex I'd bred in Gen 6
What type of Breeding do you Specialize in? Competitive
Want Access to the Club Discord Server?: I'm already on there
Extra:
Everstone x Destiny Knot OTP

Breeders_Club

New Trainer
May I join?
Username Combat King 0
Favorite Pokémon: Bewear
Most memorable bred Pokémon: Shiny Spiritomb
Current Breeding Project: Living Dex (5 species remaining: Eevee, Dratini, Snorlax, Volcarona and Deino)
Worst Breeding experience: Losing an almost completed Living Dex I'd bred in Gen 6
What type of Breeding do you Specialize in? Competitive
Want Access to the Club Discord Server?: I'm already on there
Extra:
Welcome again to the club! Feel free to post on your breeding projects. :)

Rex

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
SW-5093-8160-1932
IGN
Ricky
Username: Rex
Favorite Pokémon: Reuniclus :reuniclus:
Most memorable bred Pokémon: I was breeding for a shiny Trapinch :trapinch: for a tournament I was participating in at my school back in XY. On egg #22 I hatch it with 31 IVs in HP/Atk/SpA/SpD/Spd. I decide this is good enough, I'm ecstatic with my luck on getting a shiny so quickly. I go to hatch the rest of the eggs left in my party, and in the very next egg, I hatch a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Shiny Trapinch. I got second place in the tournament, btw. I won a copy of Omega Ruby which had just been released.
Current Breeding Project: Shiny Tropius :tropius:
Worst Breeding experience: It took me about 2 weeks and thousands of eggs to hatch a shiny Dratini :dratini: in early XY. That and trying to breed at all in Gen 4
What type of Breeding do you Specialize in?: Mainly competitive Shinies
Want Access to the Club Discord Server?: Yes please
Extra:
Everstone x Destiny Knot OTP / The changes to the Destiny Knot rekindled my interest in competitive Pokemon.

Blucario

ブルー • プリンセス
AKA
Blu
Time Zone
US MST / GMT -7
3DS FC
4742-6374-6875
IGN
Blucario
@Deva : That's some nice breedjects you got from WT! Funny how they're either in a pink or Nest Ball, lol. How often do you WT your breedjects for your challenges? I also like your nicknames for those mons haha.

@CombatKing0 : Hey, glad to see that you made it to the club! How's that Eevee breeding coming along?

@Rex : Sorry for my late reply! I've added you to the members list. Competitive shinies eh? I do those too alongside with my matching PokeBalls project, since I'm into the VGC battle format. And congrats on that tournament! That's so cool to be that high in the standings! Anyways, I'll send you the link to the Discord server when I get home from work.

Deva

"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
@Blucario Depends on the quality and rarity. Usually Wonder Trades anything with a Hidden Ability, several egg moves, or several maximum Individual Values. Avoids trading very common Pokemon, such as Yungoos with the elemental fangs and Revenge.

Saved some Storm Drain Lileeps for the Global Trade System recently, though. Picked up several Hidden Abilities in return.

Last edited:

BizzK18

I may be old, but I love Pokemon!
AKA
Bryan
Time Zone
Central
3DS FC
4485-3166-8495
IGN
BizzK18
Username (add any Nicknames as well): BizzK18 - Bryan
Favorite Pokémon: Wartortle
Most memorable bred Pokémon: My all time favorite, perfect IV Shiny Shinx in a Luxury Ball with it's perfect nature.
Current Breeding Project:
Trying to get a decent IV shiny Rockruff in a beast ball
Worst Breeding experience:
Anything I bred without a foreign ditto and without knowing how to get better IV's and natures, what a doof I was...
What type of Breeding do you Specialize in?:
Speciality balls, HA, etc.
Want Access to the Club Discord Server?:
Sure! I am still a Discord noob, but would enjoy more groups.
Extra:

Hi All,

I was away a looooong time and am now new to the club again (with the change of websites), I don't know if many of you will remember me or not, but I had a lot of good convos with some of you in the past, so would be happy to join again if y'all would have me!

Blucario

ブルー • プリンセス
AKA
Blu
Time Zone
US MST / GMT -7
3DS FC
4742-6374-6875
IGN
Blucario
@Blucario Depends on the quality and rarity. Usually Wonder Trades anything with a Hidden Ability, several egg moves, or several maximum Individual Values. Avoids trading very common Pokemon, such as Yungoos with the elemental fangs and Revenge.

Saved some Storm Drain Lileeps for the Global Trade System recently, though. Picked up several Hidden Abilities in return.
Those are the best mons to get from WT haha. But hey, some Storm Drain Lileep are really good! What HA mons did you get in return?
Username (add any Nicknames as well): BizzK18 - Bryan
Favorite Pokémon: Wartortle
Most memorable bred Pokémon: My all time favorite, perfect IV Shiny Shinx in a Luxury Ball with it's perfect nature.
Current Breeding Project:
Trying to get a decent IV shiny Rockruff in a beast ball
Worst Breeding experience:
Anything I bred without a foreign ditto and without knowing how to get better IV's and natures, what a doof I was...
What type of Breeding do you Specialize in?:
Speciality balls, HA, etc.
Want Access to the Club Discord Server?:
Sure! I am still a Discord noob, but would enjoy more groups.
Extra:

Hi All,

I was away a looooong time and am now new to the club again (with the change of websites), I don't know if many of you will remember me or not, but I had a lot of good convos with some of you in the past, so would be happy to join again if y'all would have me!
Hey Bryan! Long time no see! Sorry for my late reply. Anyways, glad to have you in the club! I'll add you to the members list after I get home from work, but please feel free to continue posting here! Hope that you get that shiny Rockruff soon! :)

Deva

"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
@Blucario From memory: Unburden Treecko, Thick Fat Tepig, Shell Armor Turtwig, Magician Fennekin, Bulletproof Chespin, Unaware Wooper, and Cloud Nine Swablu. (Sought a few out. Supplemented the Lileeps with some Own Tempo Espurrs too.) Seemed more interesting than standard Overgrow/Blaze/Torrent, better or not. Still did not bother with Leaf Guard Chikorita or Damp Mudkip. Saved time on egg moves too.

Fafrir

Queen of Dragons
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ashley, Scraftato
Time Zone
Saskatchewan
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
Switch FC
SW-5955-0028-4991
IGN
Spoony/Salsa
(Finally feel from the crutches of my cold)

@Blucario Yup, Scrafty recently obtained it plus Power Up Punch in USUM and I did carry both Xern + Fini in my UM team. As for N, all of his Pokémon have 30 IVs in all stats but many have terrible natures (i.e. his Scraggy is Lax). I haven't caught them all yet but I might in the far future.

Speaking of Masuda breeding, I remember going for Scraggy in White and Noibat in Y but then I gave up when I just had boxes of them. On the flip side, I did get a handful of unintended shinies when going for 5ivs. Good luck to those who are breeding for flawless shinies!

Arceus

Prismatic Trainer
AKA
James, Chandelure
Time Zone
EST
Welcome new members! I've been in finals hell, but soon I should be able to take up my breeding again regularly. On breaks, I've been chaining in preparation of HA BB Abra. After playing through Let's Go with a Kadabra and a Haunter, I've been in the mood to breed Gen 1, specifically the trade evos (partially from spite over the fact I haven't evolved my Let's Go trade evos).

@BizzK18 : What kind of Lycanroc are you going for? I didn't go all the way to finding a shiny, but early in the USUM era, I did a lot of BB Dusk Lycanroc breeding. It was probably one of my favorite projects from USUM.

Aside, congrats breeders on an official club!

AuburnEnigma

Being Auburn since 1992
AKA
Amy
Time Zone
GMT
And the RNG shiny starter luck continues - this time a Lure Ball Timid Snivy :) Imperfect 5IV and it got Overgrow as opposed to Contrary, but I don't mind what with it being shiny.

I'm slowly but surely making my way through my Apricorn/Special Ball starter breeds, so if you're looking for one then feel free to ask as I may have already bred it.

Edit: You have got to be kidding me - shiny Beast Ball Calm Chikorita now. 4IV and non-HA, but I'll take it!

Last edited:

CombatKing0

New Trainer
@CombatKing0 : Hey, glad to see that you made it to the club! How's that Eevee breeding coming along?
Well, I've completed breeding for Gen 5, so now all I have left is Eevee and Dratini.
So far I've bred enough Quiet nature with non-hidden abilities to get Vaporeons, Timid non-hidden ability for enough Jolteons, and enough Quiet HA for Glaceons.

In Buffer 0, I have Timid HA Eevee (to get Espeons) and Quiet HA Eevee (to get Sylveons).
In Buffer 1, I have Brave Non-HA Eevee (to get Flareons and Umbreons) and Adamant HA Dratini with Dragon Dance.
The Queue is empty, but I still need to start breeding Adamant HA Eevees to get Leafeons, so there's that.

When they're finished, my breeding quest will be complete. I might get on with writing my next story book after that. I just need to come up with an ending...

Arceus

Prismatic Trainer
AKA
James, Chandelure
Time Zone
EST
Congrats on the shinies!!!

I'm very happy. Despite finals work, I managed to get my 6IV BB HA :abra: (Actually like 2 of them, and a few 31/X/31/31/31/31 to boot. All male somehow. Weird demographics.) . I elected against egg moves for expediency's sake. Nothing in the Abra line's egg moves struck me as particularly interesting.

Right now, I'm doing DBHA :omanyte: so I can get a breedject over to blu. After, I'll take on DB :kabuto: to finish the set off. I did :aerodactyl: a while back and LGPE got me in a real gen 1 kind of mood. Kind of a general and perhaps controversial note, but sometimes I wish the rock type was more interesting and fleshed out. I'm a prospective geology student, but somehow a lot of rock types just don't do it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.