Time Zone
Saskatchewan
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
Switch FC
SW-5955-0028-4991
IGN
Spoony/Salsa
Speaking of Smeargle, I remember how easy it is obtaining movesets in BW because of the dark grass. XY was kind of manageable because of the restaurant in Lumiose.

As for cleaning days, I was going to host a giveaway but I just got busy and decided to WT them away as well, well some of them anyways. :P

Sorry for not posting as often, I haven't been playing Pokémon as much as I used to but I did play for a little bit because I wanted that shiny Bulu. The only mon I had to breed was an HP Fire Heliolisk but the rest I pretty had the mons all ready.
Hey, you're fine! I too haven't been posting much on here or playing Pokemon. How's the online competition going for you btw? I'm also interested that you decided to breed HP Fire for the Heliolisk. Any specific reason why?

About Smeargle, I apparently, was about to EV train one for VGC 19. Then, I realize that I'll have to put the four moves: Fake Out, Lovely Kiss, Crafty Shield, and Follow Me on the mon.

For the past few days, I was able to get some TSV hatched shinies. :moonball::rockruff: w/Own Tempo, and :moonball::gligar: . I will soon get my :repeatball::shroomish: , :dreamball::omanyte: , and :dreamball::sneasel: TSV shiny hatched in the next upcoming week or so.
My records are 2-1 for my Ultra Moon, 3-0 for my Ultra Sun. As for HP Fire, it was to deal with Kartana but I never ended up using it unfortunately. The plus side is it ended up walling the last two opposing Pokemon (a -2 Sp. Atk Lunala from Eerie Impulse and Choice locked Kyogre in Water Spout) in one battle and I'm really glad it put in some work end game. I was going to do some more battles because I loved my half lizard team but I was kind of getting frustrated from the long wait times.

Congrats on the shinies!
Oh wow, I have that exact same records as you! And yes, for both games. So weird, lol. What was the team that gave you that one loss in your UM? Also, I didn't know that you too had long wait times in the Battle Spot. And thanks! I'm glad that these TSV shinies didn't take too long to get.

I'm gonna be breeding :loveball: and :dreamball: HA :pachirisu: next. It'll probably be an Impish nature with the EMs: Ion Deluge, Charge, Follow Me, and Baby-Doll Eyes. Too bad that Pachirisu isn't too great in VGC 19 with all the big bad legendaries running around.
I believe it was a team of Zapdos, Tapu Koko, Gengar, and Rimbombee. I feared Tailwind so I used Fake Out on Zapdos and ended up losing Salazzle Turn 1, which pretty much costed me the match. How about you?

Ahh, Pachi sounds fun. I've never bred for one before even after its appearance in VGC 14. My current breeding projects are Lure Ball Noibat and maybe a Level Ball Salandit. Bought another USUM during Black Friday and I was thinking of doing some solo runs with them.

UberMedic1809

New Trainer
Stuck on what to breed at the moment, so not super active, just finally got a shiny minior after around 300 eggs to complete my minior set.

AuburnEnigma

Being Auburn since 1992
AKA
Amy
Time Zone
GMT
Sorry for being somewhat AWOL - browser problems have meant that I have to put pages from this site on standby every so often as they keep freezing and refreshing on me. I'm just getting back into breeding now after being off for a bit with illness and then just other things, but I'm concentrating now on breeding 'unfinished' mons (so those who are almost perfect but not quite there), starting with those that require fewer egg cycles to hatch.

I believe Level Zigzagoon, Safari Volbeat/Illumise and Heavy Poochyena are in the first set (15 egg cycles); it's going to be the 20 cycle mons that take the longest to get through if only due to how many of them there are, I think there's 3 boxes worth.

Blucario

ブルー • プリンセス
AKA
Blu
Time Zone
US MST / GMT -7
3DS FC
4742-6374-6875
IGN
Blucario
@PokeCraftier : Ooh, what have you been breeding lately? And yes, Sobble is indeed pretty cool! It reminds me of Helioptile and Mudkip, lol. Atm, I'm a fan of Scorbunny. I tend to like cute bunnies haha.

@Fafrir : Oh dang, I'm sorry about that crappy turn one. I'm assuming the Koko knocked out your Salazzle or something on turn one?

I lost against a team of Kyogre + Ludicolo. It was one of those RainDeer teams that won a big tournament. I didn't get to see what the opponent's last two mons were since I got destroyed by scarf Ogre's Water Spout spam. Turn one, I lead with Xern + Tornadus-I. I thought that the Ludicolo would Fake Out one of my mons, so I just Geomancy and Tailwind. Well, the opponent just double targeted my Xern with Grass Knot and Water Spout. I forgot that I don't have Sash on my Tornadus, so that thing died after setting up Tailwind. I lost both of my mons turn one. Then my other two mons got destroyed by Water Spout.

@UberMedic1809 : Hey, congrats on the shiny Minior! Was it a Masuda Method shiny? If you need suggestions on what to breed next, feel free to ask us!

@AuburnEnigma : No worries! I got your PM explaining the browser issues haha. That's a good list of mons that you're breeding! It looks like you're breeding some Hoenn apricorn/special ball mons atm?

I'm currently breeding some :moonball: :rockruff: I've already got the Own Tempo one shiny hatched, so it's down to the other two Rockruffs. I got one matching Adamant HA Rockruff (for Midnight form), and I'm working on getting another Rockruff (for Midday form) to be shiny hatched. After that, I might go for :ultraball: :joltik: or :loveball: :petilil: .

AuburnEnigma

Being Auburn since 1992
AKA
Amy
Time Zone
GMT
@Blucario - hehe not specifically, but those were the ones that I happened to remember being in that bracket :p I know I also have some Lillipup in there too, and a Venipede is around that mark as well I think. Hoenn did however give me my first shiny non-starter in a long time though, as last night the RNG gods gave me a shiny Safari Ball Illumise. 4 IV but I'm happy enough given that Volbeat/Illumise work in the same way as Nidoran M/Nidoran F when it comes to eggs.

I took part in the online competition, but I got destroyed - I did use my in-game team though so fair enough. Threw in my set-up Garbodor and Alolan Ninetales to begin with, and had Araquanid and Stunfisk as my backups. Garbodor was usually the last one standing but it only had one attacking move so that might be something I change for in future, as even though my team isn't EV trained and I use it for fun, I do usually manage at least one win or a very close defeat.

I'd say go for the Petilil out of those, it took me a while to get a Joltik with the right IVs when I was breeding a Dream Ball version a few days ago.

Blucario

ブルー • プリンセス
AKA
Blu
Time Zone
US MST / GMT -7
3DS FC
4742-6374-6875
IGN
Blucario
@Blucario - hehe not specifically, but those were the ones that I happened to remember being in that bracket :p I know I also have some Lillipup in there too, and a Venipede is around that mark as well I think. Hoenn did however give me my first shiny non-starter in a long time though, as last night the RNG gods gave me a shiny Safari Ball Illumise. 4 IV but I'm happy enough given that Volbeat/Illumise work in the same way as Nidoran M/Nidoran F when it comes to eggs.

I took part in the online competition, but I got destroyed - I did use my in-game team though so fair enough. Threw in my set-up Garbodor and Alolan Ninetales to begin with, and had Araquanid and Stunfisk as my backups. Garbodor was usually the last one standing but it only had one attacking move so that might be something I change for in future, as even though my team isn't EV trained and I use it for fun, I do usually manage at least one win or a very close defeat.

I'd say go for the Petilil out of those, it took me a while to get a Joltik with the right IVs when I was breeding a Dream Ball version a few days ago.
Funny how you mentioned Nidoran-M/F, because I was attempting to breed them. I didn't know that Nidoran-M can't pass its PokeBall onto its offspring when bred with Nidoran-F, because they're considered different Pokemon species. So, I was so confused on why the heck all of the offspring were in Dream Balls, lol. It sucks since I would like to breed HA Nidoran-F in Safari Balls to match shiny Nidoqueen, but oh well.

I'll be breeding the Petilil next. The parent only has Worry Seed as its Egg move, so I'll have to do a bit of breeding to get three other Egg moves onto it.

AuburnEnigma

Being Auburn since 1992
AKA
Amy
Time Zone
GMT
@Blucario I always wondered why they didn't make that same rule for Plusle/Minun as well (ie same as Volbeat/Illumise), and speaking of Hoenn, it gave me another shiny right after that - since that post I now have shiny Taillow and shiny Lillipup too.

I do actually have HA Nidoran F in a Safari Ball, so if you do ever want to do that breed, then let me know as I may well have a spare to trade you :)

I'm working on Level Ball Starly at the moment as I got it from a trade yesterday, but then I'll have done my first batch of 15 egg cycle mons, and I'll be moving on to the monstrosity that is the 20 egg cycle mons. I honestly have no idea how long it will take me as I have about 3 boxes' worth, maybe a month?

Arceus

Prismatic Trainer
AKA
James, Chandelure
Time Zone
EST
God, sorry I've been so inactive! February has been a crazy month, and I've really only had time for pokepelago! I've had so many papers to do, and even now that I'm on break, I'm going to a conference this weekend up in Maine. I'm still waiting on my Shellos, and at this point I'm willing to settle on 31/X/31/31/31/0 and run Earth Power over Earthquake. On the pelago note, I'm just about out of my final wave of pokemon to level up. The USun legends are finally coming out the back end of their training and I have no more stocks to raise! Everything I have is either level 100 or needs to be leveled to final evolution or past the move learning threshold.

Blucario

ブルー • プリンセス
AKA
Blu
Time Zone
US MST / GMT -7
3DS FC
4742-6374-6875
IGN
Blucario
@AuburnEnigma : That's great that you got two more shiny mons! Were either of them MM shinies? I'll message you on Discord about the Nidoran-F (and/or maybe another difficult mon). You still working on breeding the Level Ball Starly?

@Arceus : Hey, it's okay! I hope that school's going well with you! And I hope that you get that desired Shellos soon.

I haven't been breeding yesterday, but rather, I've been putting in my hatch requests on r/SVExchange to get my TSV hatched shinies. I would like to start on my :loveball: :petilil: soon, but I'll have to put some egg moves on it. Yay, lol.

Deva

"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
Refrained from posting due to not breeding. Decided to chip away at the list of Pokemon for a challenge idea. Found something in need of Smeargle: Dunsparce. Cannot put Secret Power onto it without a Smeargle somewhere in the process.

Hatched an Audino. Leveled it a bit for speed. Taught it Secret Power. Smacked a wild Smeargle with it. Survived with a sliver of health. (Made Audino Modest, fortunately.) Switched in a (male, lightly bred) Smeargle to Sketch that Secret Power.

Owns a Serene Grace Dunsparce with Bite, Headbutt, Secret Power, and Agility now.

Blucario

ブルー • プリンセス
AKA
Blu
Time Zone
US MST / GMT -7
3DS FC
4742-6374-6875
IGN
Blucario
Lol I haven't been posting either, but I have been breeding tons. Thanks to @AuburnEnigma 's :moonball: :meditite: , I was able to get three matching 5iv -SpAtk eggs! Which is a bit too many for me haha. I also have been breeding :safariball: :kangaskhan: , :dreamball: :pinsir: , :greatball: :bagon: , and :moonball: :alolanmeowth: .

AuburnEnigma

Being Auburn since 1992
AKA
Amy
Time Zone
GMT
I've just been breeding for trades really, but I do now happen to have some of the HA Oranguru/Passimian in ApriBalls and I'm slowly but surely finishing off my Moon Ball collection.

Erasmus

Frontier Brain
Been a hot minute since I've been on here. But I felt obligated to fill this out again. (Formerly Grizznation)

Hope everyone is doing well!

Username: Erasmus, Un-Bearable on Discord
Favorite Pokemon: Tyranitar and Haxorus. Nidoking is a close 2nd to those two. Why? Looks and power, and of course, their resemblances towards reptiles.
Most memorable bred Pokémon: Hmm this is a pretty tough one. My first flawless breed was in gen 4 with an Eevee that later became a Glaceon.
Current Breeding Project: current goal is to have a battle ready variant of every available pkmn before the release of Sword and Shield. Its... a work in progress. Much of which has been halted due to various other responsibilities and or interests.
Worst Breeding experience: Breeding the wrong ability on a masuda hunt... Twice....
What type of Breeding do you Specialize in? IVs and Natures take priority, for special cases, I do dabble in matching balls or unique gen 2 breeding projects as well.
Want Access to the Club Discord Server?: See you there.
Extra: Everstone x Destiny Knot OTP (seriously.. if you're breeding now and do not utilize this trick every single time... mega-facepalm)

Blucario

ブルー • プリンセス
AKA
Blu
Time Zone
US MST / GMT -7
3DS FC
4742-6374-6875
IGN
Blucario
Been a hot minute since I've been on here. But I felt obligated to fill this out again. (Formerly Grizznation)

Hope everyone is doing well!

Username: Erasmus, Un-Bearable on Discord
Favorite Pokemon: Tyranitar and Haxorus. Nidoking is a close 2nd to those two. Why? Looks and power, and of course, their resemblances towards reptiles.
Most memorable bred Pokémon: Hmm this is a pretty tough one. My first flawless breed was in gen 4 with an Eevee that later became a Glaceon.
Current Breeding Project: current goal is to have a battle ready variant of every available pkmn before the release of Sword and Shield. Its... a work in progress. Much of which has been halted due to various other responsibilities and or interests.
Worst Breeding experience: Breeding the wrong ability on a masuda hunt... Twice....
What type of Breeding do you Specialize in? IVs and Natures take priority, for special cases, I do dabble in matching balls or unique gen 2 breeding projects as well.
Want Access to the Club Discord Server?: See you there.
Extra: Everstone x Destiny Knot OTP (seriously.. if you're breeding now and do not utilize this trick every single time... mega-facepalm)
Hey, about time you join, lol. Anyways, I'll get to adding you (and others) to the members list whenever I can. Feel free to continue posting here! Are you breeding anything in particular atm for your project?

Breeders_Club

New Trainer
@UberMedic1809 @Erasmus : Just letting you guys know that I've finally added you to the members list. I think that you both have access to the club Discord. If not, then please PM Blucario for the link to the Discord server.

Erasmus

Frontier Brain
Thanks, my previous project back in March/April was a Gen 2 :totodile: - After formerly failing it on Sun ( I got a female instead of a male with sheer force) I switched it out for a :tyrunt: rather having saved the game about 3 eggs prior to hatching the shiny. So I was out my little gator up until recently when I successfully hatched it on Gold (Huzzah for guranteed HA and nature lol). That marks the 5th shiny I've acquired in the VC gold and yet another mon to ribbon master.

As for the gen 7 games - I'm not entirely sure what project I want to do next. I very much need to make a list to organize my thoughts and ideas for the next projects I want to do. Unlike my other activities, pkmn has always been somewhat sporadic in nature as to what I end up doing lol.

I have completed 4 more ribbons masters since:
my shiny :kyuremwhite: now has all available ribbons including the footprint ribbon, which is only obtainable if you catch it in BW2 because of the level (30+ levels needed for footprint ribbon)
:reshiram: (obtained in black version) is done (I guess I should do zekrom too to complete the trio lol)
shiny :giratinaorigin: obtained in OR
and an event :genesect: obtained in OR (still trying to find a red japanese one but no luck a lot of offer for anyone who does have one)

I guess you could say I'm partial to many of the gen 5 mons, being that they are true ribbon masters not needing all of the gen 3 and 4 ribbons. And that generation being arguably my favorite of them all.

What all have you been up to?

Blucario

ブルー • プリンセス
AKA
Blu
Time Zone
US MST / GMT -7
3DS FC
4742-6374-6875
IGN
Blucario
Thanks, my previous project back in March/April was a Gen 2 :totodile: - After formerly failing it on Sun ( I got a female instead of a male with sheer force) I switched it out for a :tyrunt: rather having saved the game about 3 eggs prior to hatching the shiny. So I was out my little gator up until recently when I successfully hatched it on Gold (Huzzah for guranteed HA and nature lol). That marks the 5th shiny I've acquired in the VC gold and yet another mon to ribbon master.

As for the gen 7 games - I'm not entirely sure what project I want to do next. I very much need to make a list to organize my thoughts and ideas for the next projects I want to do. Unlike my other activities, pkmn has always been somewhat sporadic in nature as to what I end up doing lol.

I have completed 4 more ribbons masters since:
my shiny :kyuremwhite: now has all available ribbons including the footprint ribbon, which is only obtainable if you catch it in BW2 because of the level (30+ levels needed for footprint ribbon)
:reshiram: (obtained in black version) is done (I guess I should do zekrom too to complete the trio lol)
shiny :giratinaorigin: obtained in OR
and an event :genesect: obtained in OR (still trying to find a red japanese one but no luck a lot of offer for anyone who does have one)

I guess you could say I'm partial to many of the gen 5 mons, being that they are true ribbon masters not needing all of the gen 3 and 4 ribbons. And that generation being arguably my favorite of them all.

What all have you been up to?
Good to hear that your shiny streak's still going strong, lol. xD That's cool that you're continuing the ribbon mastering thing with some legendaries. And yeah, it makes sense to complete the ribbon master trio of legends by adding Zekrom to the mix haha. Getting that red Japanese Genesect's gonna be really tricky. Your best bet would be to get one from r/pokemontrades on reddit, but even then, it's gonna be super difficult to get an uncloned one.

As for what I've been up to, I've been doing my usual of getting people from reddit to shiny hatch my eggs for me. For the past few weeks, I've gotten :nestball: :fomantis: , :dreamball: :shuppet: , :beastball: :snover: , :ultraball: :joltik: , :moonball: :alolanmeowth: , :dreamball: :poliwag: , and :luxuryball: :noibat: . On Monday, someone's gonna shiny hatch my :friendball: :kecleon: . I might have to breed another :bagon: for my brother's UM. I'll be using a :primalgroudon: + :necrozmaultra: based team for that online tournament later this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.