Pokémon The Challenger's Clan: Marriland Edition!

Challengers Clan

New Trainer

The Challenger's Clan!

Hello, and welcome to the newest renovation of the Challenger’s Clan! Here we’re all about challenge runs, mostly consisting of limitations set by the player. This can vary from what Pokemon can be caught, to what moves can be used, to anything in between, whatever you can come up with! Even if you’ve never tried challenges, you’re more than welcome to join our community. We discuss challenges, keep up with challenge progress, and maybe even participate in challenges as a group. Just fill out the form below if you’re interested!
-All Azurilland Forums rules apply.

-If your form hasn't been accepted yet, don't worry too much about it. You can still actively participate unless you're explicitly asked to correct your entry form, but it's suggested you wait to be accepted.

-Be kind to other members. Active and intentional meanness will result in a ban from the club.

-If you are inactive for more than a month, you will be removed from the member list. You can rejoin the club, but you will need to fill out the form again. Let me know if you plan on being gone for more than a month.

-If you have a thread for your challenge and want to post an update here before posting to your thread, you may chose to use the spoiler tag. If someone does this, don’t intentionally spoil the update for everyone.

-Try to stay on topic at all times. This is a thread to discuss Pokemon challenges, not things in the world that are supposedly productive to society.

-All the rules have a bolded letter that spell out a word. Put this word in the Other section of your application to confirm that you read the rules.
Nickname: What would you like to be called on this thread?

Name Color: Post what color you would like your name to be on the Member List. Please post a BBCode color name or a Hex Code.

Pokemon to represent you: What Pokemon do you want next to your name on the member list? These can be two different Pokemon, or the same.

Ongoing Challenges: What challenges are you currently doing? If you post a link, I will put the challenge next to your name on the member list.

Past Challenges: Pretty Self-explanatory. What challenges have you done in the past? (completed, failed, or retired)

Other: Anything else you want to add. (Hint: Read the rules.)
-
Pendraflare
- Ultra Moon Wonderlocke

-
theDINOsaurus
- Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky Random Challenge

-
Resolute

-
Emilyeevee
- Ultra Sun Wonderlocke

-
Tacobowler

- :cosmog:Neb :victini: - Soaring Under the Moon: A Mono Flying Challenge

- :charmander:Lorekeeper:meowth:

-
Ape711
- Firered Poison Monotype

-:greninja: Greninjaman :greninja:

-:zorua: Feather32 :golbat:

-:glaceon: Vivid Stardust :alola-vulpix:

-:shinx: Dregran - Alpha Sapphire Nuzlocke

-:leafeon:Royale:leafeon: - Ultra Sun Randomizer Nuzlocke!

-:gardevoir:sanianisa:gallade: - Ultra Sun String Hexalocke

-:mimikyu:kansas

- :slowbro: Zedark :slowking:

- :togekiss: Kaori :sylveon:

Last edited by a moderator:

Resolute

To the beat of his own drum
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, Res, Baguettes, Baggy
Time Zone
EST
YEEEEAAAAAAAAH FIRST

Hows it going, guys? What have you all been up to with challenges?

Emilyeevee

Games and College Life
AKA
Emily
Time Zone
CT
YEEEEAAAAAAAAH FIRST

Hows it going, guys? What have you all been up to with challenges?
Ey! Saw this pop up on the sidebar. But anyway, I'm slowly but surely working on my wonderlocke in US. Been very distracted with shiny hunting and watching people play LGP/LGE to be working on updates though.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Nickname: Ben

Name Color: FFA500

Pokemon to represent you: Cosmog and Victini

Ongoing Challenges: Soaring Under the Moon: A Mono Flying Challenge

Past Challenges: Pokemon X Nuzlocke, Pokemon Black Nuzlocke, Pokemon Blue Scramble, Pokemon Crystal Scramble

Other: pokemon

Pendraflare

Resident Jawn
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
There you two are! Good to get this going. Feel free to make changes as either of you two see fit, though! (Same to Dino and tacobowler when they see this) And Neb one of us will get you added shortly.

As for me, well...
I have beaten the game. I did so on Wednesday. There were some nail-biters during both Poni Island and the Pokémon League, and some anti-climactic fights too.

That is the only thing I will spoil, that I do make it to the end and win. Because if I had lost, I probably would've broke the news in the thread and terminated it there. I have the next part (Totem Araquanid) almost fully written out, but I have pictures to put in too. Hopefully I can get it out tonight! Depends on how much Let's Go takes away from that haha.

Lorekeeper

Rookie Trainer
Nickname: Lore or Robin

Name Color: 20B2AA

Pokemon to represent you: Charmander and Meowth

Ongoing Challenges: I don't have one on here yet but am about done with a y nuzlocke.

Past Challenges: X nuzlocke, fire red soul link, and several retired/failed runs I feel really bad about.

Other: Pokemon

Resolute

To the beat of his own drum
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, Res, Baguettes, Baggy
Time Zone
EST
One of these days, I want to try an Impossilocke with a ridiculous amount of difficulty and clauses. :)

Ape711

not infected by dragon virus
AKA
Andrew, Ape, Aep
Time Zone
Central Standard Time
Switch FC
SW-4903-4757-9682
IGN
Andrew
Nick: Ape
Color: #3D8EB9
Mons: Quagsire, Clefable
Ongoing: Ultra Sun Cagelock (Not on here), Sun Nuzlocke (Not on here), Fire Red Monotype Poison (On here)

Past: Y Wonderlocke, Red Nuzlocke, Black 2 Nuzlocke
Other: pokemon

Emilyeevee

Games and College Life
AKA
Emily
Time Zone
CT
There you two are! Good to get this going. Feel free to make changes as either of you two see fit, though! (Same to Dino and tacobowler when they see this) And Neb one of us will get you added shortly.

As for me, well...
I have beaten the game. I did so on Wednesday. There were some nail-biters during both Poni Island and the Pokémon League, and some anti-climactic fights too.

That is the only thing I will spoil, that I do make it to the end and win. Because if I had lost, I probably would've broke the news in the thread and terminated it there. I have the next part (Totem Araquanid) almost fully written out, but I have pictures to put in too. Hopefully I can get it out tonight! Depends on how much Let's Go takes away from that haha.
Nice to hear on how that's going. Went ahead and added my current challenge, the wonderlocke by my name.

One of these days, I want to try an Impossilocke with a ridiculous amount of difficulty and clauses. :)
Sounds like fun. I wish you best of luck when or if you do that someday as it's something I won't do for a while.

All of you above have been added to the member list~!

Greninjaman

Aquatic Ninja Assassin
Wow! I had just signed off when I noticed this! Sign me up!

Nickname: Let's just stick with Greninjaman

Name Color: Red

Pokemon to represent you: Greninja (X2)

Ongoing Challenges: I am currently doing a Litten Solo Run in Pokemon Sun.

Past Challenges: Honestly, I think I'll just leave this empty. I have done challenges on the old Marriland/Azuriland site. I guess I'll add the ones I am most proud off: Pokemon Y Greninja Solo Run and Omega Ruby Water Mono Run. I may do these two again at some point.

Lorekeeper

Rookie Trainer
Glad to be here and find a place to talk challenges. I am really excited about pokemon let's go at the moment but as soon as I get to Winter break from grad school and get my fill of Let's Go I will be looking for a new challenge to try out. Maybe you guys could help me decide or the clan will be ready for a club wide challenge!

Pendraflare

Resident Jawn
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
Welcome Greninjaman! We'll get you added. (=

In the meantime, recently I've kinda wanted to play B2W2, but I did play them twice in 2017 and I have a feeling they might be what gets played on the next Azurilland Plays, or whatever this forum's equivalent of that will be. Of all the DS/3DS games, ORAS is the one I've played through the least between the last two years with one. And I could maybe think of something for you Lorekeeper, haha! Nothing planned for this club yet, though. Will have to talk it through with the other co-leaders!

Feather32

Junior Trainer
Nickname: Feather

Name Color: Red

Pokemon to represent you: Zorua and Golbat

Ongoing Challenges: None Currently

Past Challenges: Have done a couple Scrambles one on Y and Black. Also a Platium Randomizer Nuzlocke, these were on the old forums.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
I’m going to take a break from documenting challenge runs after my current one. It’s been getting exhausting grinding up for the Elite Four.

Lorekeeper

Rookie Trainer
I have an awful time documenting my challenges so I have been mostly just been trying to play and finish them with out getting bogged down and quiting.

And thanks for the offer to suggest something for me to try pendra! I am always open to suggestions!

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Still grinding up for the Elite Four in Moon version. I think I’m going to cancel this challenge. It isn’t fun anymore.