Pokémon The Challenger's Clan: Marriland Edition!

Emilyeevee

Games and College Life
AKA
Emily
Time Zone
CT
waves Hey guys. I have gotten back into pokemon with the help of shiny hunting again and I did start up a file for a US wonderlocke or we'll see what it ends up being. At the moment it's planned to be a wonderlocke since I hadn't touched the other file for a long time and just reset it to have a new file. Haven't gotten very far in it, but I've started writing at least a little bit alongside the playing to see if I have the stamina to do both. If not it might just be a list run like I used to do a while back.

I also thought about doing a furret solo in US or Moon since I was MM breeding for shiny furret/sentret as of late in my UM file. Another thought was doing a wonder trade challenge. So, we'll see. Maybe a future thing. Anyway, best of luck to everyone with your runs!

tacobowler

Regular Trainer
Time Zone
US Central
I did start up a file for a US wonderlocke
Just spent way to long trying to figure out how you could ensure you only wonder traded with the United States before realizing that meant Ultra Sun facepalm

Emilyeevee

Games and College Life
AKA
Emily
Time Zone
CT
Just spent way to long trying to figure out how you could ensure you only wonder traded with the United States before realizing that meant Ultra Sun facepalm
Lol. It's ok. We all have our moments of misreading or misunderstanding. There are a lot of acronyms for these pokemon games. Keeping them all straight can be hard sometimes or just remembering them in general.

A USA wondertrade thing would be possible. It'd just mean a lot of trading if I got someone who wasn't from the USA.

Reactions: SAF

Pendraflare

Feel The Shake
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
So having completed my Black 2 Ancient Greece challenge, I started a Platinum Nuzlocke. I do kinda like the Pokemon I have so far, even if Platinum is known for many using a lot of the same. As of here I'm right before entering the Valley Windworks, and Mars' Purugly can be a little scary. Hopefully I'll be able to finish this one before Sword and Shield release!

Amethyst

Rookie Trainer
In the words of, well, myself from a few months ago:

Hey, All! I'm back for round... whatever. Many. Round many.

Nickname: Sasha

Name Color: Something Along these lines (9365B8)

Pokemon to represent you: Hitmonchan and Farfetch'd Durant this time, please!

Ongoing Challenges: I just posted about a Normal monotype I am starting in X here. I am also doing a Fire monotype (undocumented) in Black 2.

Past Challenges: A couple of Nuzlockes, several monotypes.

Other: Kone mop! Or maybe Pokemon.

tacobowler

Regular Trainer
Time Zone
US Central
Hey all. Just posted the final update for HeartGold (win or lose I'm not training all this again). I know it's been a bit since I posted here, but go check it out if you can!

Null

#1 Yuqi fan <3
Time Zone
AEST
IGN
Aevis/Cube
me back

Nickname: idle/Null

Name Color: This

Pokemon to represent you: Greninja, Type: Null

Ongoing Challenges: ;) none yet

Past Challenges: uh like hg, b, forgot some but all failed/abandoned except my b2 fighting monotype

Other: pOkEmOn

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
Sayo, Koh, Ami, Aevia, Chitose
I'm pretty much honored when a fellow Marrilander do the Nuzlocke variant I created (String Hexalocke) and mix it with something else for more challenge. In this case, might as well give a shoutout to @Vivid Stardust who started an Orderlocke x String Hexalocke challenge in Japanese Sword as they said in POM Discord.

Vivid Stardust

~ Like Stars In The Sky ~
AKA
Vivid, Apollo
I'm pretty much honored when a fellow Marrilander do the Nuzlocke variant I created (String Hexalocke) and mix it with something else for more challenge. In this case, might as well give a shoutout to @Vivid Stardust who started an Orderlocke x String Hexalocke challenge in Japanese Sword as they said in POM Discord.
Yep, I did that, and now I’m definitely obligated to finish it....
Just for reference, here’s the conversation with myself that I mentioned in the picture SAF took:

So yeah! I’m not going to be really recording the run, but I’ll let y’all know how it goes!