Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf

The Sun God
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
AEST
There are also bad cat owners.
I know someone that bought a pure-breed cat from an backyard breeder (which is bad by itself) when the cat was way too young and still needed it's mother.
First he was surprised that the cat was scared of everything and didn't want to be touched (duh, it was scared).
Now that the cat is older he refuses to neuter it and complains that it's a "bad cat" - since it's peeing everywhere around the house (which is normal for adult male cats).
Not getting animals desexed also puts animals at risk of cancers. It happens to cats too.
We had a foster dog and his whole rear end was covered in tumors and the vet said it happens from excess hormornes when an animal doesn't get desexed. Thankfully we got him surgery to have the tumors removed as well as surgery on his knee and he is now in a good home and doing well.

Reactions: SAF

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
My day's been fine so far. Just sort of a lazy day, but every day's a lazy day when your leg's in a cast.

Last edited:

Merushii

Wings of Starlight
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Rin
Hope you're feeling okay besides, Godot ^^ Glad the day has been good! How about you Sania?
I'm doing okay I guess. Tryin' to relax c:

Grunt Beavie

The Magma Grunt with a Dragonite
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Beavie, Rosie
Time Zone
Atlantic Standard Time
3DS FC
0705-6289-4703
Switch FC
5531-8213-8624
IGN
Rhi, Cali, or Rosie
Getting in bed early for work tomorrow on my B-Day, where I will go to bed early again for work the day after. At least I am working to get an income.

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
can be whatever
My day's been fine so far. Just sort of a lazy day, but every day's a lazy day when your leg's in a cast.
Whoa there, Godot, I hope you'll get better soon.

As for myself, I'm pretty much okay. Just taking a break from job-hunting. It's Sunday, after all. :winkazurill:

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
My day was alright. Mostly just played through the remainder of Spyro Reignited Trilogy, which I managed to finish off so now I get to move onto a new game tomorrow, hooray.

@Beavie - Working on your birthday's never fun. I've had to work on my birthday two years in a row and it's bleh, but whatever.

Grunt Beavie

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Beavie, Rosie
Time Zone
Atlantic Standard Time
3DS FC
0705-6289-4703
Switch FC
5531-8213-8624
IGN
Rhi, Cali, or Rosie
My day was alright. Mostly just played through the remainder of Spyro Reignited Trilogy, which I managed to finish off so now I get to move onto a new game tomorrow, hooray.

@Beavie - Working on your birthday's never fun. I've had to work on my birthday two years in a row and it's bleh, but whatever.
It wasn't as bad as two years ago when Tim's made me a baker. 4am until Noon.

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
can be whatever
Getting in bed early for work tomorrow on my B-Day, where I will go to bed early again for work the day after. At least I am working to get an income.
Happy b-day, Beavie! :mrgreenazurill:

Dragonite

have they found the One Piece yet
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
3DS FC
4682-8983-8215
Switch FC
SW-8460-1905-2708
IGN
Dragonite, usually
When I was in fourth grade, long before I had any interest in anything to do with dragons, I did a science experiment for school on a plant. I didn't know what it was called, I just went to the houseplant rack at the store and went "yeah that'll work."

Somehow the plant survived the experiment (in which I tried to kill it to figure out which side of the leaves they breathe through, no less) and fifteen years later I'm starting to run out of space to put all of my Dracaena deremensis ("dragon trees").

(Anyone want one? I keep pruning them when they get too big and rooting the cuttings and now I dunno what to do with them all.)

Godot

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
If I’m being honest, I’ve liked dragons since I was five. I think fairytales and Disney might be to blame.

Grunt Beavie

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Beavie, Rosie
Time Zone
Atlantic Standard Time
3DS FC
0705-6289-4703
Switch FC
5531-8213-8624
IGN
Rhi, Cali, or Rosie
If I’m being honest, I’ve liked dragons since I was five. I think fairytales and Disney might be to blame.
For me, it was...

DRAGON TALES, DRAGON TALES!

Mystical

Ysabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Those plants look nice Dragonite! Woo xD it's a survivor! And yeah, Godot, I agree Disney has popularized dragons, though the ones on fairytales are made into evil monsters. For me it probably came from movies like Mulan, Spirited Away and The Neverending Story and books like Eragon. I don't think I ever watched Dragon Tales, though maybe but I don't remember.

Godot

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
Oh right, I forgot I watched that show when I was little. That said I tend to prefer the more monstrous dragons, primarily because they are such good antagonists to a hero clad in the classic medieval style armor. Even in a thread unrelated to D&D and Fire Emblem, I find a way to allude to why I love them. Minus the manaketes, because millennia old dragons should look like millennia old dragons.

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
For me, it was...

DRAGON TALES, DRAGON TALES!
oh lord, it's been forever since I've seen Dragon Tales. I remember watching it growing up.

Merushii

Wings of Starlight
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Rin
Oh my gosh, Dragon Tales was such a huge thing for me as a kid. I woke up every morning before school to watch this haha.
Lovely plants, Dragonite! i would take one

Moonwatcher

/人◕‿‿◕人\
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Shruikan, Moon, ScrollWyrm
Time Zone
BST
I vaguely remember watching Dragon Tales when I was younger. Never caught my interest so much. Younger me didn't like the designs of the dragons, and I can't say I disagree now. I've always been a fan of less humanoid dragons, prefering ones like in HTTYD instead. Dragons standing on two legs just seemes wrong somehow.

However, I remember I loved Pocket Dragon Adventures, which used to have reruns shown at the same time as Dragon Tales. And that had humanoid dragons, so...

Cynical Toast

Big Chungus Stan
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Caroline
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
4099-4174-0519
I have very vague recollections of Dragon Tales from when I was like 4. It could have been great for all I know, but it wasn’t Spongebob so I didn’t like it. The dragon designs were too cutesy for my edgy 4 year old self I guess.

No as far as I was concerned, real dragons rode skateboards and ran around ancient rome. You can’t convince me this game wasn’t a timeless and wholesome classic.

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
I never played the Spyro series growing up, but I did end up playing through all of Spyro Reignited Trilogy a couple of weeks back. That was a fun time.

Status
Not open for further replies.