Not open for further replies.

Moonwatcher

/人◕‿‿◕人\
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Shruikan, Moon, ScrollWyrm
Time Zone
BST
I love the Spyro games! I remember playing loads of Year of The Dragon, and being annoyed that none of the shops nearby had Gateway to Glimmer (Also known as Ripto's Rage,) so I was always missing how Spyro met Hunter and the Professor.

And Spyro: A Hero's Tail was my favourite childhood game. While it wasn't as collection-oriented as the first trillogy, My 10 year old self loved every moment. I completed the first two worlds countless times.. I could never figure out how to get past the third one though. So I'd just start a new save and play the first half again. :P

Also, my avatar is technically from Spyro. (They're a Skylanders character who originated in the reboot trillogy (The Legend of Spyro), and was the only other character to make it over to Skylanders alongside Spyro.)

Fafrir

:]
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ashley, Scraftato
Time Zone
Saskatchewan
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
Switch FC
SW-5955-0028-4991
IGN
Spoony/Salsa
Hrey, I wish to join this club!
For Dragon-types, use Noivern and my title is Tradewinds.

I also love Spyro! The first 3 games are fun and it's very easily one of my favourite trilogies.

Moonwatcher

/人◕‿‿◕人\
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Shruikan, Moon, ScrollWyrm
Time Zone
BST
Welp, today I was told to stop coming in to help at the shop I've been volunteering at because the boss feels bad that he can't offer me a paid position. :/ At least I got £100 as a thank you for all the work up 'til now.

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
I didn't play Spyro as a kid. And I still don't play Spyro. Probably should rectify that at some point. Also while I love western dragons, I think the eastern ones look more interesting. Although both are beaten by Quetzalcoatl and the other feathered serpents of Mesoamerican mythologies imo.

Pendraflare

Eat up, bud.
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
Ashley!!! Welcome, my lovenly friend <3333333

Sadly, I never got the chance to play any of the classic Spyro games back in the day. And there was of course lots of different fiction that I had seen dragons in, and they've just always been cool and kept my interest.

Grunt Beavie

The Magma Grunt with a Dragonite
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Beavie, Rosie
Time Zone
Atlantic Standard Time
3DS FC
0705-6289-4703
Switch FC
5531-8213-8624
IGN
Rhi, Cali, or Rosie
Spyro I played some of its games including season of Ice or Fire for the GBA and the Dragonfly one.

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
It's been awhile since people have talked in here. What's everybody up to these days?

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
Oh hey, Ben... I forgot this club was still alive.

Anyway D&D dragon fact: Dragons are not immortal (although they are incredibly long lived creatures) and in fact tend to be extremely bored and world wary around the end of their lifespans. Which is why they rampage and destroy kingdoms. They're trying to provoke armed adventurers into killing them. (I never said it was a fun fact. In fact, it's sort of a depressing fact that even dragons aren't immune from the "immortality sucks" idea)

Last edited:

Biohazard

Cool Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Hey folks, this is gonna be sad news, but I'm closing the club. I don't see point in being on the forums anymore. It was fun while it lasted.

Goodbye folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.