• Staff Applications

Hello fellow Marrilanders! We have reached a point for our staff team where recruiting new members is necessary — so we are opening up applications!
    If you are interested, you can find more information in this thread.

~*The Eevee Clan V.8: ok that whole eating eevees thing is done now make something else*~

~Kilza~

A Hockey Boy
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
your themes are disgusting i gotta read usernames every time i read your posts
im triggered
Hi triggered, I'm Dad!
kilzAAAAA
wtf are you talking about kilza
idk what are u talking about smoky
thats the tea
uh yes that is tea kaleb
do u even know what that means kilza???
It's like gossip right? :hmm:
ya!! idk why but i’m really proud of you for remembering that lol
I'm not :hmm:
y not? :crying:
It's all you talk about. :hmm:
what about u and david mcconnor though?
It's Connor McDavid :pensive:
same difference!!! u probably mess up t swift's name too :pensive:
The "Shake It Off" girl? :hmm:
wow u actually know one of her songs? im so proud of u!
If I'm being honest, my first thought was that "California Girls" song, but then I remembered that's Lady Gaga or something. :pensive:
kilza, thats clearly a katy perry song. how could u think that was lady gaga? :pensive:

Last edited:

smoky

all u need is love
im triggered
Hi triggered, I'm Dad!
kilzAAAAA
thats the tea
uh yes that is tea kaleb
If I'm being honest, my first thought was that "California Girls" song, but then I remembered that's Lady Gaga or something. :pensive:
kilza, thats clearly a katy perry song. how could u think that was lady gaga? :pensive:
Aren't they all basically the same??

Last edited:

~Kilza~

A Hockey Boy
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
im triggered
Hi triggered, I'm Dad!
kilzAAAAA
thats the tea
uh yes that is tea kaleb
ok, so all those hockey players are the same too, right? :hmm:

Last edited:

smoky

all u need is love
im triggered
Hi triggered, I'm Dad!
kilzAAAAA
thats the tea
uh yes that is tea kaleb
No because they have actual character :hmm: For example, Andrei Vasilevski, the starting goalie for the Tampa Bay Lightning.

Last edited:

~Kilza~

A Hockey Boy
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
im triggered
Hi triggered, I'm Dad!
kilzAAAAA
thats the tea
uh yes that is tea kaleb
No because they have actual character :hmm: For example, Andrei Vasilevski, the starting goalie for the Tampa Bay Lightning.
oh, just like how singers have personalities, right?

Last edited:

seaturtle

The Wicked Witch
Administrator
Cabin 2
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
pichus

pichus everywhere

Stralend

Dreamer of Faith
AKA
Star; Sara;
Time Zone
GMT + 1
3DS FC
5413-1220-4222
I've got my climbing gear, now I'm ready to climb Mt. Quote! :)
let me grab mine, and I'll climb with you as well!!!
pichus

pichus everywhere
Insanity, definitely insane, I'm being lost, please send me a map!!!

Also guys, hereby the long awaited video of my project, ahaha, if it works, just click here, for the video link and I hope this works, I at least had fun making it!!

Dregran

Shocking Star
Staff Emeritus
Cabin 2
Time Zone
UTC +10
@Wren I had never thought about Killua and Komugi being parallels before. You hit the nail on the head with what I think the theme of the Ant arc is about, but maybe there is another meaning too. Togashi likes Buddhism, so maybe there's another story nested in the arc. Meruem and Netero were very much about attainment.
I do love analysing Hunter x Hunter.

Merushii

Wings of Starlight
Administrator
AKA
Rin
Bunch of sillies =P

Stralend

Dreamer of Faith
AKA
Star; Sara;
Time Zone
GMT + 1
3DS FC
5413-1220-4222
WEEKEND, time to, TEACH, LEARN, HOMEWORK, and more. And most defintely not clean my room once again, even though I'm going to, really really going to tryy ahahah, send help!

Wren

Regular Trainer
Welp. This was a terrible way to start my morning.
I thought I could leave an hour before work and make it on time but traffic ended up being way heavier than my GPS accounted for. Just as I was about five minutes from work at 8:59, bam, collision.

I'd thought that he would slow down before stopping (you know, because of the rain and everything) but he ended up stopping short. I tried slowing down when I saw his brake lights but when I realized he slammed his brakes, I slammed my brakes, and ended up sliding into him.

For complicated reasons, my mom doesn't answer her phone at work, and my insurance agency's phone lines were busy due to weather conditions, so I really didn't know what to do. The guy I hit was also being uncooperative by not disclosing his license or insurance information or even his name, out of fear that I might somehow claim it's his fault in court.

So then the police had to get involved. I thought I didn't have my insurance information with me but turns out I did, but I was very close to getting a citation. By some divine intervention, my insurance agency picked up just as the officer was coming back and we were able to get everything figured out.

Five minutes late to work ended up turning into two hours late to work, and it really didn't need to take that long. I'll admit I was nervous about being late, but my stress was due to the combination of my mom and insurance agency not picking up, thinking I didn't have my insurance information on me, and the guy's uncooperative attitude.

I know it's my fault, and I've just been thinking of all the ways this could have been avoided. I knew driving conditions were unsafe in the rain especially with me driving a big car, and I knew it was rush hour, but I failed to consider that those two things would result in way-heavier-than-usual traffic. I shouldn't have been driving so close to the car in front of me knowing the road conditions and how big my car was, and I should have carried my insurance card with me. Maybe if I knew I had my insurance info, I would have just given it to the guy and gotten rid of him...

AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
Welp. This was a terrible way to start my morning.
I thought I could leave an hour before work and make it on time but traffic ended up being way heavier than my GPS accounted for. Just as I was about five minutes from work at 8:59, bam, collision.

I'd thought that he would slow down before stopping (you know, because of the rain and everything) but he ended up stopping short. I tried slowing down when I saw his brake lights but when I realized he slammed his brakes, I slammed my brakes, and ended up sliding into him.

For complicated reasons, my mom doesn't answer her phone at work, and my insurance agency's phone lines were busy due to weather conditions, so I really didn't know what to do. The guy I hit was also being uncooperative by not disclosing his license or insurance information or even his name, out of fear that I might somehow claim it's his fault in court.

So then the police had to get involved. I thought I didn't have my insurance information with me but turns out I did, but I was very close to getting a citation. By some divine intervention, my insurance agency picked up just as the officer was coming back and we were able to get everything figured out.

Five minutes late to work ended up turning into two hours late to work, and it really didn't need to take that long. I'll admit I was nervous about being late, but my stress was due to the combination of my mom and insurance agency not picking up, thinking I didn't have my insurance information on me, and the guy's uncooperative attitude.

I know it's my fault, and I've just been thinking of all the ways this could have been avoided. I knew driving conditions were unsafe in the rain especially with me driving a big car, and I knew it was rush hour, but I failed to consider that those two things would result in way-heavier-than-usual traffic. I shouldn't have been driving so close to the car in front of me knowing the road conditions and how big my car was, and I should have carried my insurance card with me. Maybe if I knew I had my insurance info, I would have just given it to the guy and gotten rid of him...
Oof. I'm so sorry, hope your week gets better...