• Staff Applications

Hello fellow Marrilanders! We have reached a point for our staff team where recruiting new members is necessary — so we are opening up applications!
    If you are interested, you can find more information in this thread.

~*The Eevee Clan V.8: ok that whole eating eevees thing is done now make something else*~

Wren

Regular Trainer
Yeah... I just needed to vent because it felt like everything was against me and I know I ****ed up badly. The officer had to calm me down because I was on the verge of tears. I was also in another collision only a few months ago, which was less than a year after I got my license, so I'm really worried about how this will affect my insurance. If they don't think I'm a safe driver, I wouldn't blame them because I don't even think I'm a safe driver.

~Kilza~

A Hockey Boy
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
I was also in another collision only a few months ago, which was less than a year after I got my license, so I'm really worried about how this will affect my insurance.
I'm not gonna mince words. Since it sounds like it was your fault, your insurance is gonna rise. Sorry bud.

Look at the bright side, though. You weren't hurt, nor was the driver of the other vehicle. idk how much damage the accident did to your vehicle, but it sounds like you're still able to drive it so that's good as well. Obviously it sucks to get into an accident, and it'll definitely hurt to think about it, but all you can really do at this point is try to learn from it and become a better and safer driver from it.

Stralend

Dreamer of Faith
AKA
Star; Sara;
Time Zone
GMT + 1
3DS FC
5413-1220-4222
Yeah... I just needed to vent because it felt like everything was against me and I know I ****ed up badly. The officer had to calm me down because I was on the verge of tears. I was also in another collision only a few months ago, which was less than a year after I got my license, so I'm really worried about how this will affect my insurance. If they don't think I'm a safe driver, I wouldn't blame them because I don't even think I'm a safe driver.
firstly, *hugs* I'm glad to hear you're alright yourself. It's really a series of uninfortunate events, but like I think at least everything worked out in the end. And you're going to be fine. Stay safe!

I myself had bad luck with cars too, as I've been hit by one before, while biking, so I'm not found of anyone driving xd

AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
Kilza's certainly right here on both things, you'll definitely have a higher rate. But depending on the policy maybe it'll go down with good driving in the next few years:)

I remember my sophomore year someone was trying to avoid a speed ticket on the highway. They totaled a truck by causing it to roll down a ditch it was parked by (on the side of the road, to my knowledge nobody was hurt since I the family was outside it), and before that nearly killed me by almost ramming into the side of the car I was on. He got arrested thank god, it was on the news not long after.

Dregran

Shocking Star
Staff Emeritus
Cabin 2
Time Zone
UTC +10
Hey at least you're thinking about the things you could do to prevent this happening in the future! Think about how many people who don't think about those things and are just incredibly lucky - it's better to have the experience and become safer than continue to play a game with life and death.

Gokudera

4th Dan
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Devin
It's a learning experience, Silphy. And like Brett said, you're thinking about it and not making excuses. That's a fantastic thing.
I'm happy no one got hurt. This is an experience to learn from and get better. A lot of people are too shallow to think that way, but you are trying. That's wonderful! :)

Mirage

Pokemon Master
AKA
Drake, Mirage, Izzy
Time Zone
(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Omg, how have I not asked to rejoin this amazing clan yet?! Molly, may I please join? *holds out candy*

Jifi-Dawg

Secretly a Tepig
AKA
Jifi, jfjdawg14, Dawgy
3DS FC
3067-5211-4543
Oof look at me being busy and FORGETTING ALL ABOUT POSTING SORRY

Hi everyone, how are you? xD

Jifi-Dawg

Secretly a Tepig
AKA
Jifi, jfjdawg14, Dawgy
3DS FC
3067-5211-4543
Sorry been busy and stressed xD My hubby and I have been apartment hunting for months and we just found a place, so I've been focusing on that.

Jifi-Dawg

Secretly a Tepig
AKA
Jifi, jfjdawg14, Dawgy
3DS FC
3067-5211-4543
Indeed! No more staying with our roommate's family!