Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Wiktoria, Lycoris
Time Zone
UTC+2
I read Hunter x Hunter yesterday. :hmmazurill:

Wren

Adept Trainer
Interesting take on Pouf. He was my least favourite Chimera Ant, but thinking about the ending of the arc that way makes me want to re-watch and figure out his theme/point to the story.
I'm not sure I understand Pouf either to be honest. If I had to guess, I'd say the royal guards are supposed to represent different aspects of humanity, and Pouf represents humanity at its worst. The last episode had a montage showing the ugliness of war, the disparity between the haves and have-nots, and just the horrible things humanity has done to itself in general. Even though Pouf's actions were reprehensible, from his perspective, he probably saw his actions as noble. That's humanity trying to justify all the bad stuff it does.
Well we're still happy to see you!
Starfall Blade! Starfall Rondo! Starfall Blossom! Overdrive! Gunforce! Astral Purge! Furious Blast! Astral Purge! Furious Blast! Gunforce! Astral Purge! Furious Blast! Astral Purge! Starfall Blossom! Starfall Rondo! Starfall Blade!
Also I learned this doesn't work. Although Furious Blast has the most hits of any art, it takes way too long to execute for it to even be viable for an Overdrive.

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Staff Emeritus
Cabin 2
AKA
Volkner
Time Zone
UTC +10
Huh, that makes a lotta sense. I guess he also acts as a comparison of humanity and the Ants nature, too - one of the aspects where they were very similar yet still inferior to the King's ideology.

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
Far too long to have no posts here!
Anyone got Easter plans?

shhmew

insolent pup
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
i havent celebrated easter since i was litle.. i do have the day off though so maybe i'll do somethin fun

~Kilza~

Contemplation
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Easter is just another day for me. I'll probably just enjoy some playoff hockey that day.

Biohazard

Smug Mai
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Wiktoria, Lycoris
Time Zone
UTC+2
I'm going to have a 2 week Easter break, since I have 2 weeks of free time, I'm going to watch movies, mostly Godzilla movies. I'll be watching anime too.

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
I'll be back in Utah and several of my cousins are young so I'm hoping to help hide eggs this year, but other than that for me I just want peeps, cadberry eggs, and general diet-breaking foods:droolazurill:

Wren

Adept Trainer
So I'm at the new chairman arc in Hunter x Hunter. I'm not really sold on the Zodiac guys at the moment, but I think the dog is Cherami Leigh and the dragon is, uh... Optimus Prime...?

Stralend

Dreamer of Faith
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
League Champion
AKA
Star; Sara;
Time Zone
GMT + 1
3DS FC
5413-1220-4222
Oh gosh, don't remind me of Easter... I got so so many things planned.

My friend from Belgium is coming over, and there is a small town festival "someone" invited me to. As well as the fact the thought I'd be able to work whole easter? I messaged the lady for the schedule and it's supposed to be fixed, because I was supposed to be free all easter, but I guess they just forgot... So it's going to be a whole lot idea.

Oh and then people also planned a meetup that weekend. From a group I know online, as the girl from Finland is coming over, but I'm skipping that one out I guess. I'm alright with her, but it's not like I REALLY REALLY want to meet her.. hehehe. TOO MANY THINGS I need help XD

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Staff Emeritus
Cabin 2
AKA
Volkner
Time Zone
UTC +10
So I'm at the new chairman arc in Hunter x Hunter. I'm not really sold on the Zodiac guys at the moment, but I think the dog is Cherami Leigh and the dragon is, uh... Optimus Prime...?
Yeah, most of the Zodiacs don't even get fleshed out in that arc. Pretty neat ending and overall story if you only want to know about like, 3 of the new characters, lmao.

Wren

Adept Trainer
My mom said we may have to put my dog down, but she's doing fine except for her back legs which are making it difficult to go potty. She hasn't been able to go since yesterday. If there is any possible alternative at all to putting her down, I'd be open to suggestions.