Gen 8 Have ★ The Giga-Apri-Trade Shop (v2.0) ★

ameliestarry

Beginner Trainer
Hello!
Do you still have
"(Alolan) Vulpix (Moon Ball) w HA Snow Warning + Timid Nature Egg moves: Freeze Dry, Moonblast"
available? I would very much like one!
I can offer:
Absol (Dusk Ball) w Super Luck/Pressure + Adamant Nature
4IV-5IV
Buneary (Timer Ball) w Klutz/Run Away or Limber + Jolly Nature
Egg moves: Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fake Out
4IV
Swablu (Dream Ball) w Cloud Nine
IVs and Natures vary (Quiet, Naive, Quirky)
Ralts (Dream Ball) w Telepathy + Adamant or Timid Nature
5IV
I could also offer "Murkrow (Premier Ball) w Prankster + Jolly Nature Egg move: Brave Bird" but I can't check its IVs on Pokemon Home for some reason.
I would also like a 6IV Eevee if you don't mind trading one. I hope we can trade soon! Thanks.

Anthrix

Adept Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
Greenwich Mean Time
IGN
Anthrix
@ameliestarry if you can see the stats, you can check the IVs on an IV calculator.

Another tip, you could move it on your game, save it, and level it up with rare candies,and enter in the stats as it levels upon the calculator below.

*shrug* thought I'd help!

https://www.serebii.net/games/iv-calcswsh.shtml

ameliestarry

Beginner Trainer
@Anthrix Oh yeah I forgot that I used to use that before the judge function. Thanks! I'm not sure if Gigarchomp wants a Murkrow since they can't be transferred to Sw/Sh but in case they do, I'll make sure to use that!

Gigarchomp

Regular Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
IST (GMT+5:30)
IGN
Gargee
@ameliestarry hi! Of course you can have them! I just bred a 5IV 0 Attack Vulpix specially for you (that's the build I use, Aurora Veil) :D and the Eevee's been there forever haha.

I would like a Quiet Dream Ball Swablu and a Timid Dream Ball Ralts if I could, please!

Would you like to carry out the trade via Switch Online or Home? I would have to put the two critters into Home if you prefer that.

Gigarchomp

Regular Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
IST (GMT+5:30)
IGN
Gargee
BUMP! Updated the 'Looking For' list and added some egg moves to the 'mons in stock. :D