shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Katey
I wanna bring this over:3

copy pasta from original thread:

Here you can post about things that make you happy.

What made you happy today?

What makes you happy in general?

When you're down, how do you usually cheer up?

Hooray for happiness. :D

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
My Gengar plushie makes me uncontrollably happy. He's smilin' at me, lovin' his life as a plushie. He cheers me up.

SarasaKat

bibb pretty
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kat
Time Zone
EST
Picutes of cute pets, specifically kittens. There's this livestream of kittens that goes on 24/7 and it always gives me a goofy lil smile

Reactions: SAF

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
I passed my master's exams. That makes me pretty darn happy.

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Katey
it makes me so happy to relax at home since my commute to/from work has been awful since I moved. It's the little things I guess. My man also makes me super happy, and good foods.

Vigilance

The Devil Himself
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Remembering tomorrow is Friday made me really happy lol

Arceus

Prismatic Trainer
AKA
James, Chandelure
Time Zone
EST
I made a friend who comes to dinner early with me on Thursdays because I have lab at 6. I think it's starting to become a routine, and I'm really happy not to have to eat alone anymore on these days like I used to.

smoky

lonely
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I've been reading a lot more lately which has made me happy beyond words. I missed it a lot.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
I had fun traveling with my Mom today! We got to play music, chat, and find new places to eat.

Vayatir

Right. On. Cue!
Staff Emeritus
Watching a friend play Danganronpa for the first time with another friend makes me very happy. It's enjoyable to watch the things they try and the theories they come up with.

~Kilza~

The Rising Sun
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
When there's an issue at work that I'm having trouble with and is causing me a great deal of frustration, but I end up figuring it out there's a moment of euphoria that comes over me and helps reaffirm my believe in myself of how good I am and how I can do these things. I feel pretty happy from things like that.

Also these forums make me pretty happy ngl

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Katey
♥ ♥ ♥ reading this thread makes me happy

being able to help customers at work makes me happy too!! cuz ive felt like such a clueless new girl for so long and i'm finally getting the hang of things and despite so little training am starting to learn just enough to not just answer everyone with "uhhhh h hh h h idk"

~Kilza~

The Rising Sun
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Actually, what you said did reminded me of something important, Katey. Even though it doesn't happen too often, whenever somebody else at work asks me for help with something they're working on and I'm able to help them, I feel warm and fuzzy inside and very happy that I was able to help them. Helping people feels good.

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Katey
Actually, what you said did reminded me of something important, Katey. Even though it doesn't happen too often, whenever somebody else at work asks me for help with something they're working on and I'm able to help them, I feel warm and fuzzy inside and very happy that I was able to help them. Helping people feels good.
it really does!! and im sure you can relate since social anxiety hahaahah , but when i can interact with someone and help them out without being too awkward or stumbling on my words, it just brightens my day and makes me a lot more motivated to do extra well for that shift.

Revan

Wound in the Force
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ravey, Steve
Time Zone
US Central Time
Talking to and hanging out with Christy makes me really happy tbh. I'm at school for most of every weekday and doing homework or studying during most of the weekends and some nights, and hanging out with her is my favorite thing. This previous summer was really nice overall when I had time to play the trumpet, go play Pokemon GO every day, and play Pokemon or other video games a lot, and those all made me happy too. Reading a good Star Wars book is always nice too but I've read all of mine several times over so I don't get the same enjoyment out of them as I used to unless it's one of my favorite books.

On the school/work side, figuring out a tough problem very quickly is always satisfying, and being able to communicate effectively to other audiences (either other students and professors or to my courses when I TAed labs) made me happy especially when the students in my lab courses had "aha!" moments.

Thundawave

☆ POP/STAR ☆
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
IGN
Regine
I logged into DeviantArt today to find that someone gave me a core membership. Person was a GFX acquaintance from 2016/2017, and it's amazing to see how much he still cared about my art.

~Kilza~

The Rising Sun
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
This week I (along with some other people I work with) ended up having to work hard and late to finish a client project that the clients needed on Wednesday. We got it done and our project manager was very happy. He ended up thanking us, and even told our boss about this, so that made me pretty damn happy. Not only to get the project done in time, but to receive the thanks that we did and have our boss hear it too.

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
I worked really hard today at work, stayed late for the manager, and took two extra after dinner executions so my coworkers could get off early. Hard work makes me happy (plus i got a free sandwich for staying late!)

~Kilza~

The Rising Sun
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
I'm happy they finally finished construction on a road I take to get to/from work, so now I'm no longer getting slowed down or being forced to take another way to get to/from work.