Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
My sleep schedule is finally back to normal! I fall asleep around 10 and wake up and 7. It feels so good to be up in the morning again.

Mirage

Pokemon Master
AKA
Drake, Mirage, Izzy
Time Zone
(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
My new guitar makes me super happy. I've been wanting that guitar for years now, so when I finally got it, I had the biggest smile on my face! Whenever I play it and experience those incredible sounds always makes me feel so lucky to have that amazing instrument! My guitar is a reminder that life is worth living <3 :D

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
i bought a blue flower crown at a fair today and idk why but it makes me really happy and i feel really cute when i wear it uwu

my best friend bought a matching one aaaaa today was just a really awesome day in general

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
I worked for 10 hours, had 3 energy drinks in the process, and then worked out for an hour afterwards.

i'm feeling great

Reunilu

Reddest of Mages
AKA
Shaymin, Nagi
Chae Soo Bin in general, but like. This video.

(Chae Soo Bin is the girl pointed out on the thumbnail)

She's trying to do K-pop dances. I only recognize the second one, which is MOMOLAND - Bboom Bboom, and not only is it really cute, but like it's so good to see someone I admire be normal. It's kind of hard to describe.

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
I’ve been having a rough day so I want to post to remind myself it’s not all bad. Ravey mailed me a card and a very small gift a while back that were estimated to arrive a week ago and finally showed up in my mailbox yesterday. I was having a pretty terrible day when he sent it and finally getting to see what it was made me really happy :happyazurill:

Lauren

D:
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I got my hair cut today and I'm really pleased with it. My last few hair cuts have been quite bad, so I tried somewhere new this time and she's done a great job, so I'll definitely be going back there. I'm happy I've finally found someone I can trust with my hair.

I also managed to fix my laptop without losing anything important! Trying to sort it without losing everything was stressing me out and I'm glad I've worked it out (well, I might have lost Photoshop, which is a little annoying... I'm going to work on getting that back. Fingers crossed I'm successful).

Last edited:

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
What makes me happy? When I talk about history and people are fascinated with what I have to say.

It doesn't happen often but when it does, I get so happy.

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
Being able to share interesting trivia with literally anyone on the topics of history and mythology. That and learning more about history and mythology, like I don't know Celtic or Polynesian myths unfortunately. What I do know is limited due to lack of (usable) written records in several parts of the world, Eurocentric (with Ancient Egypt mixed in, because of their trading with Greece and other parts of the Mediterranean).

Because I'm on the internet and knowledge is just a google search away, I'm almost always happy because I'm learning more. And because I'm learning more I have more trivia to share with my friends and family, regardless of whether they want me to or not (Which also makes me happy, and them less so but you get the idea).

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
I got KH The Story So Far today, so that's great.
My gf also makes me happy, she does so much to improve my life. She helps me get things I'd never be able to get, like voice lessons when I can't find a job or help with difficult subjects I can't wrap my head around. She helps me through personal struggles and has been there for years as a friend before she was my gf. I love seeing her glow when I do her makeup or suggest outfits that fit her well, and hearing the joy in her voice when she makes progress in becoming the confident and beautiful woman I see.

colours

Regular Trainer
AKA
Angie/Angelica
I got an assignment extension from my professor. I don't have to stress so much about doing a ton of my work all in one day anymore.

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
this is seriously the best thread

my pets make me very happy, cause they always do something goofy everyday

Merushii

Wings of Starlight
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Rin
My cats make me happy every day! They're fluffy and cuddly, and there are no lies, judgement, or conditions. Pets are the best. n.n ♥

Thundawave

♔ Deja Vu ♔
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
IGN
Regine
My professor for Personality lowered the cutoffs for grades, and now I have an A in that class. The final is optional, so now I don’t have to take it!

Lauren

D:
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
My new Thwomp pillow makes me happy.

Last edited: