The San Jose Sharks actually winning a game

Pendraflare

Feel The Shake
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
My Phillies making a great first impression with their new squad. Their first opening series sweep since 2011, with eight home runs, and outscoring Atlanta 23-11. If this was anything to go by, this team will be VERY fun to watch.

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Having my lecturer read over my coursework and say "I can't find any problems with this" is a fantastic feeling! Enough happiness to fuel me for the rest of the day

Dragonite

have they found the One Piece yet
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
3DS FC
4682-8983-8215
Switch FC
SW-8460-1905-2708
IGN
Dragonite, usually

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
coworker & his bf came to say hi to me at work today and that made me so happy!! felt like it gave me the energy to finish my shift

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
chatting with friends for a few hours in the middle of the night just because!!!

Revan

Wound in the Force
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ravey, Steve
Time Zone
US Central Time
I got a shiny Shinx in Pokemon GO today. It's my first raid boss shiny outside of legendaries, and I'm really happy with it because I really like Shinx's line.

Mystical

Dragon Spirit
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Cult Classic
I really enjoy my french classes. Sometimes they may be a bit confusing but I love the challenge.

It may sound weird but mafia makes me happy because I somehow feel confident when I play it. It's not perfect and I'm not perfect when playing it, but I really enjoy it and this last one was really fun. I think for me this time it wasn't as important to win or lose but just to learn from it and to improve myself and help others as well. I've noticed what good players do on their games and what I was doing that made people doubt me on past games and use that to improve my town game. Also, I like being questioned. I've always taken it as a challenge, and though after four in-game days people start to get tired (me included) it's still really fun to try to solve the game even if I end up being wrong about it. And I want to help people find that same joy in it too.

Azuviin

Soldier of Affinity
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Michelle
I tried out Innisfree's Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask x2, and this thing is amazing! I bought it all the way back when I was in South Korea, and after reading all the amazing reviews at the time I bought two just in case even though I had never tried it, and I'm glad I did. Can't say anything about the other benefits yet, but after just one wash it's already removed at least 40% of my blackheads which I thought I'd never get rid of. The blackheads on my nose have literally been the most stubborn thing, I even got desperate enough to try those 'strong' pore strips which did absolutely nothing. Glad I finally tried this mask!

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
A simple one but the Joker dlc for smash ultimate released late last night and im loving every second of it

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
Spent some time at a friends house a couple hours ago, sat around chatting and watching a movie. Overall just a swell time with a couple of good pals.

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
my local nhl hockey team

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
making people smile makes me so happy<3 also the fact my boss is actually backing off at work!! seems he is finally letting my supervisor do her job and trusting us more to run the department smoothly, after a few of us expressed concerns... I think it's boosted everyone's moods. certainly makes me dread work less

drawing also makes me happy so i hope i can find time to do it more

Ruellia

Lively Kooky
What made you happy today?

Okay so I used to buy vanilla visa gift cards pretty routinely to order certain things online, and most of them would still have small amounts of leftover currency left on them so I'd set them aside in a drawer. Now today I realized through Amazon I could actually transfer what little money I had left on each card into amazon currency just as long as it exceeded $1, so I went through literally every single card I could find right (and gosh it was a lot lol) and I gifted myself what was left on each card and now I'm sitting here w/ over $50 in amazon currency!

What makes you happy in general?

A lot of things I guess! Some examples include my friends, family, my hobbies (such as singing, cooking, writing, and many other random things), and taking care of my health, appearance, education, fitness etc. But just talking to people is honestly enough to lift my spirits most of the time because it's v therapeutic and artistic in its own little way! Like to me every conversation feels lke a short story and I really really love and appreciate the luxury of communicating w amazing people who have something to contribute whether I'm just venting or we're having a random conversation gosh you're all amazing :')

When you're down, how do you usually cheer up?

Well I try to look at things very pragmatically... like accepting the fact that things in life happen for a reason and there's a little thing called cause and effect and because of that I'm able to understand why something happens instead of just being super bitter and negative about it. I usually cope w/ negative emotions by venting to friends and family or use introspection to discover new ways to look at something myself. :)

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
Realizing that I've made an impact on someone makes me feel really happy.

Dragonite

have they found the One Piece yet
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
3DS FC
4682-8983-8215
Switch FC
SW-8460-1905-2708
IGN
Dragonite, usually
I don't know if this graph means anything to anyone else, but to me it means productivity

Pendraflare

Feel The Shake
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
Went into the city yesterday. It was so nice out and I hung out at Rose Fest in Uptown Beer Garden. There was some live music being played, and some jams, some fun, some dopey, haha. Two of our well-established sportscasters showed up later on! I definitely enjoyed my day there, and afterwards went to a bar to finish watching the Phillies pitch a complete game with one of their pitchers who, well, hasn't exactly been a fan favorite this year, but this was a great round for him. And when all was said and done, my parking was only $7. A successful outing!