AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
Realizing that I've made an impact on someone makes me feel really happy.

Dragonite

have they found the One Piece yet
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
3DS FC
4682-8983-8215
Switch FC
SW-8460-1905-2708
IGN
Dragonite, usually
I don't know if this graph means anything to anyone else, but to me it means productivity

AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
Went into the city yesterday. It was so nice out and I hung out at Rose Fest in Uptown Beer Garden. There was some live music being played, and some jams, some fun, some dopey, haha. Two of our well-established sportscasters showed up later on! I definitely enjoyed my day there, and afterwards went to a bar to finish watching the Phillies pitch a complete game with one of their pitchers who, well, hasn't exactly been a fan favorite this year, but this was a great round for him. And when all was said and done, my parking was only $7. A successful outing!

SarasaKat

bibb pretty
Cabin 4 Counselor
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Kat
Time Zone
EST
I was told something yesterday that is probably the nicest thing I will hear in my entire life about how I touched someone else's life.

I've been going on walks every day recently, and I'm trying to work out every day too, and that's really been making me feel happy that I'm actually sticking with it.

My boyfriend flew in recently and we spent a lot of time together, and I really treasured that time with him.

Last edited:

~Kilza~

The Rising Sun
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Watching the Toronto Raptors win the NBA championship has definitely brought me happiness. Sports can actually be good aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHh