The Journal of Astera Tirell (Modded Skyrim Special Edition)

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Switch FC
SW-6946-6396-3973
The First Dragonborn

"This book... it seems wrong, somehow," Frea remarked. "Here, yet... not. It may be what we seek."

"Considering the statue of Hermaeus Mora, it probably is..." I replied. "But why him?" Shrugging, I picked up the book and opened it. At once, my vision changed...

"The time comes soon when..."

Green sky, black seas and strange creatures and-"AGH!" I cried, being hit by a shock spell, falling to my knees. I had failed to notice the voice... and the one from who it came from. I looked up, and...

*ba-dum*

That pulse... is it?

"Who are you to dare set foot here?!" the man in strange robes demanded. His mask... was also strange. Another pulse. "Ah... you are Dragonborn. I can feel it. And... yet..."

Another pulse, even stronger. I gritted my teeth. It was as if the man was seeing into my head. Soon, the pain stopped.

"So you have slain Alduin," the man remarked. "Well done." I blinked at the strange compliment. "I could have slain him myself, back when I walked the earth, but I chose a different path. Far from your own, blood of the soulless one."

"What..."

"Regardless... you have no idea of the true power a Dragonborn can wield! Mul... Qah Diiv!" Suddenly, the man was surrounded in a strange, dragon-like aura. "This realm is beyond you. You have no power here. And it is only a matter of time before Solstheim is also mine. I already control the minds of its people. Soon they will finish building my temple, and I can return home."

"Temple...?" I muttered. "Then you're... Miraak."

The man - Miraak - let out a huff. "Send her back where she came from. She can await my arrival with the rest of Tamriel." He walked over to the strange serpentine dragon sitting there as two of the strange creatures came up to me and started using spells of some kind on me. I tried to resist as Miraak got on the dragon and flew up to the strange structure... then my vision went black.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Switch FC
SW-6946-6396-3973
Journal Entries 241-244

Entry 241
Hearthfire, 12th, 4E 201

Miraak... he was in... that strange... place... the tentacles... the books... the air itself... is it... Apocrypha? Wait, that statue - it's definitely Hermaeus Mora's domain.

We managed to get out of the temple and head to a Skaal village nearby. Speaking to Storn, the elder, it seems there's a Word of Power that can counteract - in a way - the effects of what he's doing to the people of Solstheim.

Since we're both Dragonborn... I suppose it makes sense. But time is of the essence. I may be tired, I may be thirsty, but time is of the essence.

Entry 242
Hearthfire, 13th, 4E 201

Damn Miraak absorbing a Dragon Soul... at least I learned Gol - Earth - for some sort of Bending Will shout. Using it on the Wind Stone freed it and released... a Lurker.

Well, this definitely has Mora's tentacles all over it.

Storn told me to cleanse the other Stones, and to speak to Neloth about the Black Books.

I can probably take my time with it, since those stones aren't going to be entirely under Miraak's thrall for a while. Gives me a little time to look for those Fragments.

Entry 243
Hearthfire, 13th, 4E 201

Met with Neloth - and freed a bunch of the Stones. He was a bit up himself about my association with House Redoran and meeting Veya, but he was willing to help me out due to my status as Dragonborn.

Apparently, a Black Book is in that eastern Dwemer ruin, but he's having trouble getting it out. It should connect to Miraak, but... we'll see.

Aside from that, he has one himself, but... he says it's unrelated.

Not really going to like to tread into Apocrypha again...

Entry 244
Hearthfire, 14th, 4E 201

Ugh... damn Mora, patronising tentacle Daedric Prince... unfortunately, even Azura can't help but agree with him at this point.

I can only wonder what else Mora's hiding. ******* mentioned he knew more about Hyrule, too, even though he was angry at Azura... for some reason. I do not know what. Perhaps I'll find out at some point.

Anyway, he wants the secrets of the Skaal in exchange for the final Word of Power... I'm gonna delay that as much as I can, just to piss him off a bit.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Switch FC
SW-6946-6396-3973
Journal Entries 245-249

Entry 245
Hearthfire, 16th, 4E 201

Well, the Raven Rock mine is running again, the city won't be plagued by Ash Spawn anymore, and...

Well, looks like Councilor Morvayn's got a deathmark on his head - apparently from Ulen of House Hlaalu. I can only wonder who they contacted to do it.

The Morag Tong? Possible, but it'll make my job harder. The Camonna Tong? Also possible, and probably more likely in terms of their conduct.

Well, time to see what Sadri knows.

Entry 246
Hearthfire, 16th, 4E 201

The Severins are the Ulens... and they've got the Camonna Tong on their side. Had a feeling it was those honourless prats.

The guards Arano sent died on the steps to Ashfallow Citadel - no doubt from the Camonnas. Despite their honourless ways, they do have some amount of skill.

Not that that amount of skill will help them deal with the Blade of Dusk.

Sorry, Camonnas, but your days of existence are over.

Entry 247
Hearthfire, 17th, 4E 201

The Severins are taken care off, the Camonna Tong has been destroyed, and I get the Severin Manor as a reward. Now... what to do with the dead bodies... Eh, they'll rot on their own, probably. Not going to carry them all across Raven Rock just to put them in their Ancestral Tomb. They're criminals.

Anyway... better get over to the Barrow after a sleep in Redspire Manor. I much prefer that place over this one - no offense to Councilor Morvayn.

Plus, I need to head back to Northern Solstheim and find those last... three Fragments I'm missing.

Entry 248
Hearthfire, 18th, 4E 201

Just missing one fragment now... I'm not sure where it is, though. Something tells me it's south of Skaal Village, though.

I've also found some more Word Walls - and a new shout: Cyclone. Though I only have 2 words of power for that, Bend Will and Dragon Aspect. I... can only imagine where those last two are. Damn Hermaeus Mora.

I also keep finding Black Books, so I end up going to Apocrypha again. And again. And. Again.

On the plus side, I found some sort of blade in a place called Vetrianaav.

Entry 249
Hearthfire, 18th, 4E 201

Found the final Charred Fragment... and talked to Storn. He gave up his life... and his secrets... to Hermaeus Mora. In return, Mora gave me the final Word for Bend Will - Dov.

Dov... Dragon... The power to bend even dragons to my will... to Miraak's will... it's powerful indeed, but...

After this is over... I need to speak to Paarthurnax, to properly understand these words... and not to fall under the arrogance that Miraak has.

But the time for contemplation is over. It is time to act - to destroy Miraak.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Switch FC
SW-6946-6396-3973
The Summit of Apocrypha

"Sahrotaar, are you so easily swayed?" Miraak called as Sahrotaar landed on the summit. The two other dragons circled up above as I got off Sahrotaar. Miraak looked up at the other two dragons for a moment. "Not yet. We should greet our guest first."

"Hm," I hummed, keeping Miraak in my line of vision as he approached.

"And so... the First Dragonborn meets the Last Dragonborn... at the Summit of Apocrypha. No doubt just as Hermaeus Mora intended. He is a fickle master, you know."

"That's obvious."

"But now I will be free of him. My time in Apocrypha is over. You are here in your full power, and thus subject to my full power. You will die. And with the power of your soul, I will return to Solstheim and be master of my own fate once again."

"Good luck with that," I replied, pulling out my daggers - the Thorn and Fang of Dusk - as the two of us shouted, almost at the same time.

"Mul...Qah Diiv!"

At once, both of us were surrounded by the aura of Dragon Aspect. "Using my own Shout against me," Miraak remarked. "You learn quickly." In an instant, he unleashed his spells, and soon the Summit of Apocrypha was filled with the power of magic and the Thu'um. Blades clashed, Shouts were used.

"Hermaeus Mora is laughing at us, you know," Miraak remarked.

"I imagine he would," I replied. "Fo...Krah Diin!" I unleashed the Frost Breath Shout at him, but it barely did anything. However, closing the gap, the speed of my twin daggers - thanks to the Golden Gauntlets - tore into Miraak's body faster than he could block or attack back.

"Feim... Zi Gron! Wuld... Nah Kest!" Miraak's body became ethereal, and he Whirlwind Sprinted into one of the pools. One of the dragons came down. "Kruziikrel! Ziil los dii du!"

"What the-" I said, as suddenly, the dragon's soul was devoured in an instant, healing Miraak. "By Azura..." I gritted my teeth, still feeling Dragon Aspect's effects, and, after drinking an Ultimate Healing potion, began my attack anew.

"Felling Alduin was a mighty deed, and I thank you for it," Miraak said as we clashed again. "He would have proved troublesome to me."

"Troublesome, huh?"

"They wanted to use me to deal with Alduin - Hakon and the rest. I chose otherwise. Ven... Gaar Nos!"

I ignored his remark, dodging the Cyclone Shout, and continued to fight. More shouts were used. "Zun...Kaal Zoor!" I shouted, summoning Hakon One-Eye with the Call of Valor Shout.

Once again, after much fighting, Miraak became ethereal and sprinted to a pool. Another dragon came down. "Relonikiv! Ziil los dii du!" And again, the dragon's soul was instantly absorbed, healing Miraak again.

"Fo... Krah Diin!" At the same time, both of us used Frost Breath. The shouts cancelled each other out.

"The Greybeards have taught you well," he said, unleashing blasts from his staff. "But I know things they will never teach you." And the clash began anew.

With Sahrotaar in the sky, the two of us Dragonborn clashed again. Soon, though... Sahrotaar landed as Miraak reappeared in the centre pool. "Sahrotaar! Ziil los dii du!" I jumped back as the shout - the command that shivered me to my bones on how vile it sounded, drew Sahrotaar's soul into Miraak.

"I am done being Hermaeus Mora's pawn," he said, drawing his strange tentacle like sword and blasting out a shock spell. "This is the only way, Dragonborn. The only way I can be free. Yol...Toor Shul!" I dodged his attack.

"Not exactly my style to say this," I replied, narrowing my eyes. "But your games in Solstheim are over. Your constructs over the Stones are gone, and you have no more Dragons to devour. This is where it ends. Fus... Ro Dah!" Unleashing the Unrelenting Force Shout, I closed the gap as Miraak staggered from its effects. My two daggers gleamed in the strange light of Apocrypha, and the power of the Golden Gauntlets made my strikes become a blur, tearing into his body.

"This cannot be. I am master of my own fate!" Miraak cried. "Feim... Zi Gron! Wuld... Nah Kest!" Once again, he fled into one of the pools... but as he reappeared in the central pool, he was floating... as if being held in place. Suddenly, a tentacle burst from the pool and impaled him in the chest.

"What...?" I asked, seeing Miraak's Dragon Aspect fade away. Suddenly, black tentacles and... eyes... surrounded the Dragonborn. And then... it was his voice.

"Did you think you could escape me, Miraak? You can hide NOTHING from me here." Hermaeus Mora remarked. He was angry... but his tone changed immediately. "No matter. I have found a new DRAGONBORN to serve me." The Daedric Prince then let out a sound that made my hair stand on end... and my stomach twist.

Miraak groaned. "May she be rewarded for her service... as I am!" At that, his body began to disintegrate, leaving a skeleton behind. Hermaeus Mora chuckled as I felt the sheer amount of Dragon Souls from Miraak enter me - there were so many at once that it hurt.

"Miraak harboured fantasies of rebellion against me," he said. "Learn from his example... unless the Champion of Azura will reject me once again. No matter. You have entered my domain... again... and again... and no doubt you will enter again soon enough. Azura may think she has you... but consider this game between us... far from over." At that, the Daedric Prince's tentacles disappeared as the Black Book's pedestal rose from the central pool.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Switch FC
SW-6946-6396-3973
Journal Entries 250-252

Entry 250
Hearthfire, 19th, 4E 201

It's over. It's all over. Miraak is dead, and Solstheim is free of his influence. But... ow... that many dragon souls at once... that hurt. That hurt a lot.

I can only hope my dealings with Mora have come to a... somewhat end. There's still Black Books out there, and Words of Power to find. And other problems in Solstheim to take care of.

Seriously, the destiny of House Tirell seems to continue to show up. I don't even know when it will end.

Skyrim, Solstheim... the lost relics of Hyrule... seriously. It's getting ridiculous.

Entry 251
Hearthfire, 19th, 4E 201

So... on a trip to find a lost smith turned into pursuing the Thalmor... "convincing" them to hand over the map, a sidetrack into Itnamzand has turned into...

Using the Key of Twilight and entering a place called The Ruptured Towers.

The first tower looks like some sort of... tree. Doubt - that is its name.

Doubt? Why Doubt? What are these towers?

Entry 252
Hearthfire, 20th, 4E 201

So... these are the feelings of someone - one of the heroes of Hyrule... the one who waged battle across time... shoot, I can't remember if I read anything about that.

The hero's home - the Kokiri Forest - it was destroyed... apparently... by this "Dark Lord". Doubt... the doubt that his closest friend did not face this Dark Lord... or perhaps she did. Whoever she was.

And now... the second tower: Fear. It's... different. Fire is everywhere. What is this about?

First a forest, now a... mountain?

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Switch FC
SW-6946-6396-3973
Journal Entries 253-256

Entry 253
Hearthfire, 20th, 4E 201

Death Mountain. So I was right. Some sort of mountain. There was another book - closer this time. It described the "Gorons" - not sure what they are - digging too deep during the Hyrule War, and awoke some sort of creature that could not be tamed.

This hero gave the Dark Lord a name: Ganon. It's... unfamiliar to me. I don't know it... but I do know of stories of how Skyrim was hit during the Oblivion Crisis - that there was one... man or Daedra... that killed thousands of people by themselves.

Wait, what does that have to do with anything? Ugh, better continue travelling through this tower.

Entry 254
Hearthfire, 20th, 4E 201

It was certainly... fiery. Doubt to Dilemma... Fear to Dread... what happened to this Hero of Hyrule? What happened to Hyrule? I must admit my curiosity into this whole matter has left me with more questions than answers.

I'm... feeling pretty tired after those two towers... and there was a strange dwemer-like platform called Asylum. It has a bed and everything. Honestly... if I'm going to get through the rest of these towers...

I need all the energy I can get.

Entry 255
Hearthfire, 20th, 4E 201

Anguish. I can't say I understand the ability to time travel back seven years while remembering everything, but I can say I've seen the anguish of rejection before. So I sympathise with this Hero in that regard.

As for the tower itself...It's icy, it's cold, it's wet. Really kind of annoying in a way.

"Hermaeus Mora is laughing at us, you know." Somehow, Miraak's phrase popped into my head. The sky... it reminds me of Apocrypha.

What does Hermaeus Mora have to do with this place?

Entry 256
Hearthfire, 20th, 4E 201

Loss. It's dark, and the shadows eat at my very being... though only when in the dark.

There were two books in here. One from the Hero... and one from this "Ganon". The Hero continued the story of the Last Great War of Hyrule, explaining that the Dark Army continued to grow with the bodies of the dead...

And Ganon's? It was his frustration, his vexation, at the Hero of Time's absence in the war... and his inability to control the "beast". But... who is the beast?

One that will devour... wait... Alduin?

Last edited:

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Switch FC
SW-6946-6396-3973
Journal Entries 257-260

Entry 257
Hearthfire, 21st, 4E 201

Misery. This is as Apocrypha as it gets. I can even hear Hermaeus Mora taunting me - wondering if I'll ever find the truth - the truth of what happened to Hyrule - or whether the Blade of Dusk would end up both as his servant and as part of his collection.

The Hero's book mentioned four goddesses: Din, Nayru, Farore, and Hylia. Alduin... he mentioned Hylia.

The beast underground... destruction... devouring the world.

Alduin destroyed Hyrule. But since Alduin has been defeated... what is my mission now?

Entry 258
Hearthfire, 21st, 4E 201

Grief. I'm not even sure what this one's about. It was full of so much light, it was blinding. But once I continued on... everything changed.

"To return to the light, you must first learned what happened to the shadows."

I'm not even sure what this place is... but everything is upside down. And dark.

Almost like a tomb... but who's tomb?

Entry 259
Hearthfire, 21st, 4E 201

Hilda. Hilda of Lorule. Some sort of... twin world to Hyrule, with it's own triforce... those charred fragments I found... the ones that formed the Triforce of Willpower, Emotion, and Knowledge.

She offered Hyrule a way to hide and protect its relics. The Relics of Hyrule. Heh, I suppose it worked in some senses... and not in others.

I suppose it's not my place, Hilda of Lorule, but may your soul rest in peace, by whatever god you pray to, be they one of your Golden Goddesses, or your own.

Entry 260
Hearthfire, 21st, 4E 201

Guilt. I... do not know what to say about this place. But it finally gave some more answers.

Zelda, the Queen of Hyrule, Hilda, the Queen of Lorule, and Midna, the Queen of Twilight... and the fate of Hyrule, destroyed by a wish from the Triforces.

Midna... Midna... I don't know why, but the name is... familiar... like in the back of my mind.

I cannot dwell on it. I must push on. If who I think it is is really beyond here...

They will need to rest.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Switch FC
SW-6946-6396-3973
When I was going through the Ruptured Towers, I wanted to do one of these story beats for when Astera fights the Hero's Shade. I wasn't particularly sure what I wanted to do in terms of what the Hero said, so I decided to take it from "Hero's Lament", a book the Hero's Shade drops when you defeat him. There's a little bit added here and there, but most of what it is is from "Hero's Lament".

A Hero of Old

Light. Water. A pool. A Tree. A Door.

I approached the tree. Sitting there... an armoured skeleton, with a sword not unlike the Master Sword at his waist, and a strange shield on his back. I touched him... and his singular left eye opened, glowing a bright red.

"Okay..." I remarked, backing up a little as the skeleton got up, his eye staring right at me.

"Who are you, to come to this domain?" The voice was strange, yet... definitely male. However, I sensed he knew exactly who I was, but I decided to humour him. After all, I had a feeling as to who he was as well.

"Astera Tirell of Morrowind," I replied. "Blade of Dusk, Champion of Azura, Dragonborn and..." I sighed. "The Hero of Skyrim."

The skeleton was silent for a moment, before his left hand went to his blade. "I am the Hero." he said. "I have had an eternity to build these razor-sharp castles. I wander everywhere but the room I protect. I failed to bring Hyrule back from the brink of death. I failed to resurrect it." The skeleton - the Hero - took the shield from his back in his right hand. "I used my purgatory to my advantage, recruiting Majora's Mask itself, channeling its dark power to make Termina a refuge for Hyrule's citizens. But instead, Hyrule became Termina's refuge. The link I opened between the worlds was discovered and severed, and Termina burned with its mirror kingdom." I drew one of my daggers as the Hero drew his sword. "When Hyrule needed me most, my enemies succeeded, stopping me at every turn. Every victory became a defeat. A thousand heroes fought a thousand battles, but everything must come to death. All things. Everything dies." His eye glowed brighter.

"I am the Hero's Shade. I am your final test."

I narrowed my eyes as I dodged the Hero's first swing, backing away further. The Hero switched from the sword and shield to the bow, firing arrow after arrow at me. I blocked and dodged some, but some arrows were accurate. I took a deep breath. "Mul... Qah Div!" At once, the power of Dragon Aspect surrounded me. The Hero remained silent, but continued to fire as I quickly closed the gap and got some hits in with my dagger.

Soon, however, the Hero switched back to the sword and shield, and blocked some of my attacks, hitting me with his own. Our blades clashed again and again, until finally, the Hero fell, leaving the sword, shield, a key, and remains behind.

Sheathing my dagger, an ethereal shade of the Hero appeared. "I am the Hero's Shade. In my vain hope to stay true to the memories of Hyrule, I built this place, so that I may protect its finest treasure. I was your final test. You have defeated me and I will serve you however you see fit. You have shown the power, wisdom, and courage needed to honour Hyrule's memory." Pulling out an ethereal sword, the Hero... knelt before me.

"What...?" I asked.

"I am the Hero's Shade. I have existed for over six thousand years. I have made many mistakes and it is about time I did something about that. I grant to you the will of a soldier who has no heart. One who will not falter in darkness. My will be yours... Dragonborn." With that, the ethereal Hero faded away.

I gathered what I could, and looked at the key. Seeing the next door, I sighed, before unlocking the door, and entering the next room... the final room.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Switch FC
SW-6946-6396-3973
Journal Entries 261-264

Entry 261
Hearthfire, 21st, 4E 201

The Hero's Shade... the Triforce... Wishes can be granted... but what?

What do I wish?

Gods, this is confusing. I don't even know.

Entry 262
Hearthfire, 21st, 4E 201

I wished upon the two Triforces... the Hylian, and the Lolian.

On the Hylian Triforce... I decided to be honourable to the Hero - and release him and his steed from this world. He's been here for thousands of years... I know even I wouldn't want to waste away that long. He'll be at peace... and I'm being sentimental for some reason.

On the Lolian Triforce... I wished to master a skill - and my head was filled with knowledge on that particular skill. It'll definitely come in handy.

Probably.

Entry 263
Hearthfire, 21st, 4E 201

Crisis. This tower... it has nothing to do with the Hero of Time. It's... an expanse of nothing but broken towers and windmills... what even is it?

Wind... does it have something to do with that baton I found? The... Wind Waker?

I'm not sure...

If only I could figure out how to navigate this place.

Entry 264
Hearthfire, 22nd, 4E 201

There were clouds and winds... and some strange thing called Vaati. I don't understand it myself. But it had a Key of Winds. No idea what that's for.

I decided to re-enter Misery and investigate that Dusky Tome I found in there. I unlocked it with the Hero Key and...

Now I'm in some sort of... tomb.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Switch FC
SW-6946-6396-3973
Journal Entries 265-268

Entry 265
Hearthfire, 22nd, 4E 201

Midna. The Queen of Twilight... wait, that's also the title of Azura. This is... confusing.

Midna took the time to write the events of the Last Great War of Hyrule. Skirmishes turned to war, Ganon appeared after months, different races coming together to face him...

Then Alduin appeared. The World-Eater. Of course it was him. Every time I see a mention of devouring... or the World-Eater... I know Alduin was involved.

I suppose, in a way, defeating him in Sovngarde avenged Hyrule.

Entry 266
Hearthfire, 22nd, 4E 201

Hermaeus Mora. Of course he was involved. After Hyrule fell, he came here - to the Ruptured Towers... Hyrule's Twilight Realm - and annexed the place. That's why the sky is of Apocrypha. Why Mora was taunting me inside Misery.

But... apparently Midna heard a voice. A woman's voice. But who...

While it was written down... I could swear I could tell who it was...

Ugh... I suppose I'll get my answers further on.

Entry 267
Hearthfire, 22nd, 4E 201

The Twilight Princess... I remember stories... visions of someone in Moonshadow called that. To think it was Midna... someone from a previous world.

In the dreams and visions of Moonshadow I've had... it's usually been just hearing Lady Azura's voice. Even back in the days of the Morag Tong... when Veya was still my mentor, even she only heard whispers of a "Twilight Princess", but no more.

I suppose I'll need to see for myself... once I return to Tamriel. But for now...

There's that one place in Loss... and that last Tower.

Entry 268
Hearthfire, 22nd, 4E 201

The place in Loss led to a book detailing the interaction between Alduin and Ganon. There's not much I can say about it, other than even the Triforce was no match for the World-Eater. Of course... Alduin has been defeated... for now.

The final tower: Rage. Some sort of... castle... in a cavern. I'm not sure what this about.

I suppose I'll find my answers inside. Aside from the Armos and Gibdos lurking around the place.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Switch FC
SW-6946-6396-3973
This is more unrelated, and just a bit of thought I had today - the opinions of the Daedric Princes on the Tirell bloodline in my insane headcanon.

Azura: Respects and blesses the Tirell bloodline - due to being Dunmer, and the reason why Molag Bal and Nocturnal's plans in the Second Era failed. She chose Veya as her Blade of Dawn, and Veya's relative and student Astera as her Blade of Dusk.
Boethiah: Respects the Tirell bloodline due to the Vestige foiling Molag Bal's Planemeld.
Clavicus Vile: Didn't exactly like the Vestige, but is largely uninterested.
Hermaeus Mora: Is interested in the Tirell bloodline, and is vying for claiming Astera's soul against Azura.
Hircine: Is largely uninterested.
Jyggalag/Sheogorath: Amused {as Sheogorath}
Malacath: Is largely uninterested.
Mehrunes Dagon: Despises Veya for being involved in stopping the Oblivion Crisis, and thus doesn't have a good opinion of the line.
Mephala: Respects the Tirell bloodline, same as Boethiah.
Meridia: Both respects and distrusts the line, mainly due to certain things involving the Vestige.
Molag Bal: Despises the entire line, due to the Vestige stopping his plans.
Namira: Doesn't despise the line, but considers them enemies from their association with Azura.
Nocturnal: Considers the line as one of her sworn enemies, but doesn't go out of her way to have them killed.
Peryite: Is largely uninterested.
Sanguine: Is largely uninterested.
Vaermina: Doesn't really like the line due to the Vestige foiling her plans. Astera doing the same reinforces that.

Journal Entries 269-272

Entry 269
Hearthfire, 22nd, 4E 201

The Hero of Winds... the last Link, I suppose, that fell at the end of the Battle against Alduin.

To think the mages were optimistic, but by the time of the Hero of Winds... they had given up. Poor fools. Hyrule was dead.

I must admit... reading Alduin as being scared of Hylia was pretty interesting. But that voice at the end...

Courage... Sisters... it must be Farore, the Goddess that was linked with Hyrule's Heroes.

Maybe. This is hard to keep track of.

Entry 270
Hearthfire, 23rd, 4E 201

Finally exited "Hyrule" and the Towers, got back to Solstheim and handed in that map.

And now that Tharstan fellow is paying us to explore a tomb of some kind - a tomb with riddles written in Dragon runes.

I'm not sure what this place is, but since it opened up, it can't hurt to explore it, I suppose.

Entry 271
Hearthfire, 23rd, 4E 201

According to Tharstan, this tomb was to some sort of Guardian who defeated Miraak - known as the Traitor.

I could see on the inscription of the word wall...

Vah... Lok...

Vahlok?

Hm... might need more investigating. Oh well, a new Shout is nice, too.

Entry 272
Hearthfire, 23rd, 4E 201

Mid Vur Shaan. Battle Fury. An interesting shout, and should be useful.

Anyway, Ralis has another problem. More Draugr, more dead miners.

Time to clear the place out. Again. And wait for what Ralis is going to do. Again.

Jeez, this'll take a while. Might need some sujamma. Haven't drunk the stuff in ages.