Miscellaneous The Marriland Sketch Cafe [drawpile]

gylfie

you shouldn't have listened
Hey everyone!

I thought it would be a fun idea to get some people to draw together using Drawpile and share the end result in this thread. Drawpile is a free software that allows users to draw online on the same canvas in real time. It also has a text chat, but typing while you're drawing can be kind of annoying so having a discord call instead could be an option. Everyone is encouraged to join in regardless of skill level and whether you use a tablet or a mouse to draw. You can draw whatever your heart desires (as long as it's SFW obviously), we can play art games, or you can even just use it to play tic tac toe you want! The goal is just to have a good time :mrgreenazurill:

Let me know how often (weekly, monthly, etc) you'd be interested in participating, and what day/time/timezone works for you.

Drawpile can be downloaded here.

Fafrir

Queen of Dragons
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ashley, Scraftato
Time Zone
Saskatchewan
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
Switch FC
SW-5955-0028-4991
IGN
Spoony/Salsa
I'd say weekly (even bi-weekly) can work and my schedule does change frequently so there are days I'm busy. My timezone is Saskatchewan, rn it's -6 but it will change to -5 on DST.

gylfie

you shouldn't have listened
gonna see if i can get drawpile to work. no idea if it will but the room name is marriland and the password is pokemon. if you try to join and you can't find the room, lmk. i might need to update it.

edit: calling it a night so nvm

Last edited: