• Staff Applications

Hello fellow Marrilanders! We have reached a point for our staff team where recruiting new members is necessary — so we are opening up applications!
    If you are interested, you can find more information in this thread.

The Nuzlocke Hunger Games - In Ruins (Sponsors Can Still Sign-Up)

seaturtle

The Wicked Witch
Administrator
Cabin 2
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
I think I've done my math right, so I'd like to claim the following items @theDINOsaurus

Leftovers (15,000)
Dubious Disk (1,500)
Sitrus Berry (2,000)
Salac Berry (1,500)

Which should all add up to 20,000 points.

theDINOsaurus

I See the Light
AKA
Dino, Christy
I think I've done my math right, so I'd like to claim the following items @theDINOsaurus

Leftovers (15,000)
Dubious Disk (1,500)
Sitrus Berry (2,000)
Salac Berry (1,500)

Which should all add up to 20,000 points.
@Varhii I'd like to make all of the mentioned purchases for @seaturtle
I'd also like to bet another 20,000 on seaturtle for the battle, which should leave me with 8,218

Null

Greninja Main
Time Zone
AEST
@seaturtle wouldn't it have been better to find a snorlax lol
(ugh school blocked discord)

Deva

"Regular" Trainer
Time Zone
EST (UTC -05:00)
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
Upcoming 1000+ coin items
Route 207: Iron, Rare Candy
Route 208: Daily berry from Berry Master. (30 possible berries. Includes Effort Value lowering berries, Sitrus, and Lum.)
Hearthome City: Shell Bell
Amity Square: Secret Power TM, Attract TM, Spooky Plate, Amulet Coin. (Note: Daily berry/accessory here too. Gives only Poffin berries, though.)
Hearthome City Gym battle: Shadow Claw TM.

Obtains the Dowsing Machine also. Points out a hidden Great Ball in Wayward Cave's visible side and another in Route 207 itself.

Varhii

Shaggy Webber
AKA
SG
Time Zone
EST
@Calaf @Moxie @Kaori @BasedJarrod @seaturtle @Eevee @Mystical @Null

Your Checkpoint is to beat Fantina. Don't enter either the the gate to Route 212 or the gate to Route 209. The Checkpoint will have a non-elimination battle. The winner of the battle between seaturtle and Mystical has immunity. The level cap is 28.

seaturtle and Mystical may do their battle whenever they're free. They cannot proceed in game until their battle is finished and one of them is eliminated. Please announce when the battle is starting in this thread along with a link to the replay of the battle.

The winner will receive one of the loser's Pokemon of their choice and the loser will be eliminated.

Sponsors, you receive 1,000 coins for this being a new checkpoint. You may still bet on the battle or give items to the tributes in the battle as long as you send them in before the battle begins.

Last edited:

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
AKA
Daam
Pokemon Platinum hunger games locke__16462.png

AHGHFEWWDIU A FEW MILLISECONDS OFF!!!

Varhii

Shaggy Webber
AKA
SG
Time Zone
EST
Calaf has captured the checkpoint! Everyone has until Monday 12:06 P.M. UTC to reach the Checkpoint. The winner of the battle between seaturtle and Mystical will have immunity from being challenged.

Eevee

Royale/Taller Lizzy
AKA
Lizzy (Taller); Royale; Raere
Time Zone
EST
PLAYER: EEVEE (LIZZY)
CHECKPOINT REACHED: GYM LEADER FANTINA

Update
»Dowsing Machine and Vs. Seeker obtained.
»Ran into Cyrus yabbering about the world or w/e.
»First encounter in Route 208: male Pidgey. It used Whirlwind and fled the battle.
»Shown to the Contest Hall, obtained Dress from Mom.
»Received a Poffin Case. YEET.
»First encounter in Hearthome City: male Wartortle. Named: Neptulon.
»Aggra and Baine demolished Fantina. Received Relic Badge and Shadow Claw.

Thoughts
Pretty gucci checkpoint, honestly took like 10 minutes. lul. Baine opened on Fantina and was like 2OHKO and 3OHKO'ing her Pokemon. Brought in Aggra for the Mismagius and a Bite or two was it for the ghosty. Fkin Pidgey, wasn't even hype about that being my first encounter and it Whirlwinded anyways. smh. At least Wartortle ain't so bad, but nothing compared to what er'body else be receiving.

WIP. When I'm not being a lazy bum and binging WoW. :D

Will update this later with my leveled team of 8 when I'm not being lazy. :upsidedown:

seaturtle

The Wicked Witch
Administrator
Cabin 2
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
Last edited:
The newfound hope, though, was crushed when a rival decided to challenge her. Isabel was not ready.

Before the battle, she scribbled a quick note to her father, in case she'd lose. The odds were not looking good for her.

Thank you for everything, pappa. It was for the best, so don't blame yourself. I wish you and mum all the happiness. Good bye.

She asked a guy from the staff to take it to her father, sure he'd be watching.

-----

Well, was fun while it lasted. Cheers.

Deva

"Regular" Trainer
Time Zone
EST (UTC -05:00)
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
Yay for fiscal irresponsibility. Amassed far more coins through betting than not. Waffled on how to use them. Considered fixing another fight. Opts to gift everyone something instead.

Operates a little differently this time. Listed all of the gifts below. Cannot be claimed more than once. Prefers not to do a time-based first come, first served approach.

@seaturtle: Gives you the most power, due to winning. Pick one option for yourself via private message. Please also provide the order of selection for everyone else.

@All other participants: Please send a private message with your ranking of the packages below. Rewards you with your highest ranked package still available. Please specify the item(s) you want when given a choice, also. (Wishes to process this all at once.)

Item Packages
A. 14 Cherish Balls (3500)
B. 1 Repeat Ball, 1 Premier Ball, 1 Nest Ball, 1 Net Ball, 1 Dive Ball, 1 Luxury Ball, 1 Heal Ball, and 1 Cherish Ball (3500)
C. Trick Room TM (8000)
D. Any single TM costing 4000 coins or less
E. Your choice of Power Anklet, Band, Belt, Bracer, Lens, or Weight (7500)
F. Light Clay + Heart Scale (4500)
G. Bright Powder (6000)
H. Item Lottery + 4 Cherish Balls (4500)
I. Any combination of berries totaling 5000 coins or less

Will be relatively poor after this.

Last edited: