• Smash Camp 2019

Smash Camp, an event that has run for eleven years, is back again! Everyone who joins is separated into one of four cabins, but it is not divided up by where you come from. It's an awesome way to have fun with your friends while meeting new people in the process. Participating in events earns your cabin points, and the winners of each event will win their cabins extra points. At the end of camp, the totals will be finalized, and the cabin with the most total points wins.

The events that take place vary greatly, from flash games, to scavenger hunts, to artistic events, writing events, or even events involving popular competitive games such as Pokémon Showdown and Super Smash Bros. If you are interested in participating, be sure to sign up here!

The Official Friendship Topic

Solar

Loog Noog Supreme
Staff Emeritus
Friend Lists

Welcome to the friendship topic! This is the happiest thread on earth, where you can proclaim your love, friendship, and respect for other members of the forum. Or, maybe you just want to say something to people you want to get to know better. Whatever your intentions, as long as they're positive, this thread welcomes you with open arms. Your list can beautifully colored and styled to suit your own aesthetic, or simple and to the point. It's up to you! It's your list, and nobody can tell you otherwise. In order to keep this place as happy and civil as possible, please read these rules before making your list!
Only Lists Allowed
Do not post anything other than lists on this thread. Do not respond to anyone's list, ask why you aren't on it, or even thank them for including you. Any posts that are not lists will be automatically deleted.

One List Per Month
If you want to make a new list, please wait at least a month before making another post. Simple changes to your lists should be done by editing, and there's no limit to how much you can edit your post.

Don't Be Upset
If you aren't included on somebody's list, it's alright to feel a little hurt, but acting out and calling out the person won't help anything. There is likely one reason or another you weren't included, and that's the other person's choice. This is a thread meant to make people happy, not sad.

Do Not Post Negative Lists
No "enemy" or "hate' lists are allowed in this thread whatsoever.

No Reserves
You may not post saying ~Reserve~ in an attempt to keep a spot. If you post here, but must be a finished list.

Have a wonderful time sharing joy, happiness, and memories with your fellow Marriland forum members! ♥

Last edited:

Mirage

Pokemon Master
AKA
Drake, Mirage, Izzy
Time Zone
(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
~Mirage's Friendship List~

Well, I'm certainly glad I decided to save this! I'm not one for cheesiness, so instead I'll post my honest opinions and stuff :) (This list will go in alphabetical order fyi)

Special Friends

Well, first of all, without your help, I wouldn't be able to do all this fancy stuff. I remember how we first met: I wanted somebody to make me an avi and sig, and you PMed me saying you wanted to do it. That was the start of a beautiful friendship. Ever since then we've been besties. We have fun, tease each other, talk about casual and serious things; everything. We just click and it's truly amazing. I find it cute how we were paired in OTP. That alone makes you a "special friend" of mine haha. I really love you, too <3
When I first started, I was having a lot of difficulty making myself feel at home. I PM'ed you, and you kept talking to this random nobody (little did you know that this random nobody wasn't actually a random nobody and that we crossed paths before and never even realized it). Well, our conversations were enough to keep from me giving up. Then, you did something nobody has ever done for me before: You made me that Groudon button. As I've said many times before, I'll always cherish it (I still can't believe it took me a year to realize it was from you haha). Both of these things are what makes you a "special friend" of mine. I wish I could say a lot more, but it'll read like a novel by the time I'm done haha. Oh yeah, and you get your very own "Scary Admin" trophy :P

Best Friends

To think, our friendship started because of a confusing time stamp on a forum game. We talked, got to know each other, and it took off from there. The facts that we live near each other, and that we love sports are awesome. I love it when we talk about sports and poke fun at each other haha. I always love a good, friendly rivalry (until our favorite teams play each other that is :P). You did some really amazing things for me, things nobody else has ever done for me before, like telling everyone I might be in grave danger because of a flood warning. You're a true friend, and the friendship we have is special.(Still waiting for that destined meetup)
We have a unique and special friendship. We know each very well, trust in each other deeply, and care for each other deeply. You opened up to me, and I to you. We're like brothers, and I cherish that deeply. Whenever I'm in need, you're there for me, and vice versa. You proved to me that you cherish our special friendship as much as I cherish it. I don't know what else to say. We're like brothers, that's all there is to say.
Before we became friends, I looked up to you because of how popular and awesome you were with everyone. Now that we're close friends, I see you as an equal. I learned why you are so loved by everyone, and I'm honored to be part of your circle of close friends. You are there for your friends when they're having a hard time. You helped me when I was having a hard time, and I truly appreciate all that you did.
Izzy, Izzy, Izzy. I find it pretty funny and awesome that we both call each other Izzy! You're a very fun, funny, and cool person to chill with. Not only that, but you know how to be serious when it's time to be serious. You deeply care about your close friends, and will always do your best to help. I can count on and trust you with serious things, and that's very important to me. You're an amazing person and friend.
I'm honored to be your best friend on here! I think we have a great friendship. We RP, we see how each other is doing, and have fun with each other on the G@OR forums. I don't RP with anybody else on here, so that's pretty special and unique. I really like our RP's, your drawing skill is pretty impressive, and you're a fun person to hang out with.
We've been through so much, it's amazing. We've had memorable hour long Skype calls late into the night, memorable conversations that lasted well into the night, and I was part of the Lion King musical which was just as memorable. You've proven to me without a doubt that you love me and want the best for me. I feel the same way for you, too. You cherish our friendship just as much as I do, and that's important to me. I don't know what else to say, our friendship can't be described in one, short paragraph because of how special it is.

Great Friends

My lovely co-leader! To be honest, I was really honored when you came up to me and asked me if I wanted to be your co-leader. You trust me and I trust you. We have been through similar things, and we both want to help people with our experience. I find that very important, and we both see eye to eye on that. I respect you as a person, and as a friend because of that. I hope we can continue what we have going on and to continue growing as friends.
I forget how it started, but your friendliness towards me in TSI made me reach out to you. We began talking and talking and talking, having some pretty cool conversations along the way. You also like to help people, which I find very admirable. Overall, you're a pretty cool person, Blu!
Jialin, what you did for me was something no other friend did for me. Seriously. You getting me a gift is... wow, you are a really awesome person and friend Jialin! I don't know how to thank you enough, maybe my reaction was good enough, but you get one of these as another way of me saying thanks. Not only that, but hanging out with you has always been a good time, and I mean always! Calls, League, whatever it is, you always make at an awesome time. That one call we had was one of the best nights I've had in a looong time. Thanks for being such a great, awesome friend Jialin! :)
I'm glad that we are the friends we are now. You really proved to me that you care about me, and that you value our friendship. That means a lot to me, it truly does. You like having me as a friend, and vice versa! You're very knowledgeable when it comes to art, your love for music is amazing, and overall you're a very loving, caring, happy person. You also know when to be there for others in when they're having a hard time, and so you earned my trust, especially going out of your way to be there for me during my hard time. You shown your true colors to me and I like what I see.
I gotta be honest, I didn't expect to get to know you through Discord, or know you at all. I wanted to for a while, and when I came back, it just happened. We would have conversations on Discord servers that way, and I don't know, you earned my trust because of them. You're a very trustworthy, genuine and just a good person overall. I know I can count on you for things, and vice versa.

Cool Acquaintances/Friends

(People that I talked to more than once, had pretty cool interactions with, etc)

Awesome_Typholosion (Ben)
Seaturtle (Bubba)
Mudkip_Mischief (Carson)
Paradox (Connor)
GokeyPokey (Devin)
theDINOsaurus (Dino)
Smoky (Kaleb)
SarasaKat (Kat)
Kilza (Kilza)
Vayatir (Mark)
Azuviin (Michelle)
Neb (Neb)
Wheegalure (Nick)
Pendraflare (Scott)

And that's that! There are a few names that I didn't include, mainly because we talked once and that's it. As with life in general, this list will probably grow/change as time goes on. Well, hope you enjoyed it! :) Also, instead of making a new one every so often, I'll just update this one.

Last edited:

Biohazard

Wyvern Rider
Shrimp Squad
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Wiktoria, Lycoris
Time Zone
UTC+2
Best friends
Mirage

smoky

Crystal

Mystical

Friends

Pendraflare

Diarkia124
Awesome_Typhlosion

Ice_Dragon

Solar

Merushii

Bluejay

Lazuli

Resolute

Revan

Neo

I want to know you more

Dregran

seaturtle

SarasaKat

theDINOsaurus

Flo

Bossvelt

~Kilza~

Neb

Gokudera

Thundawave

WinterKaiser

Last edited:

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
LFokaDC
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Most Acquainted
Smoky
Azuviin

Fairly Acquainted
Pendraflare
Mirage
Kilza
Lycoris
Typlosion

Slightly Acquainted
Revan
theDINOsaurus
Dregran
Thundawave
Solar
Resolute
Sarasakat

Wish to Know Better
Pretty much everyone on this site. We'd be here for a while if I listed everyone.

Last edited:

smoky

alone
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
:eevee: frens list :skitty:

he wants to be that guy (g.u.y.)
Dregran

hongou
Revan

p taptaptaptap j skskskskskksk dreams water mist
seaturtle

mom
Solar

do i know u
theDINOsaurus

hi broke, i'm dad!
Kilza

good friends
Azuviin
Biohazard
Lazuli
Neb
Neo
Null

friends
Flo
Mirage
Pendraflare
Typhlosion
shhmew

Last edited:

Mystical

Dragon Spirit
Shrimp Squad
Cult Classic
• Mystical's List •
~Fully updated.
~Last edit date: May 31.
~Total Entries: 20.

Andrew
You're still my best friend. We've been through a lot together and you've always shown you care for me. I care for you too and value you ❤

Athena
You're a very creative and artistic person, and I've enjoyed our interactions.

Boss
We have history and that's cool. Whatever has happened between us, positive and negative, has helped us reach the point we're currently at, and I'm happy with that.

Brandon
You're great, you're smart and you're passionate. Don't wait for others' approval, you only need your own.

Brett
Thank you for all the kind words and encouragement and support you've shown me. You're a cool person and someone I can't think lowly of, and I'll always care for you.

Bunnie
❤ I may have been the first person to approch you here, but I did because I saw you as a really friendly, kind, amd sweet girl. I'm glad I helped you feel welcome.

Godot
I enjoy your sense of humor even if I don't always get the references. I wish you luck with everything

Izzy
Izzy! Can I adopt you as my brother as others have adopted me as their sister? It makes me really happy to see you happy. You'll hace to show me your guitar skills sometime, though :P

Jarrod
You're super sweet and fun. I loved our randomness on the cabin 3 chat. :3

Jialin
You're super smart, and funny and cool. I wish great things for you and I know you'll achieve them.

Kaity
I wish the best for you, Kaity. I care for you and hope you're happy.

Kat
Haven't seen you in a while. Hope things are going well for you! I enjoy your playfulness and insighfulness too

Kilza
You are cool and smart. May sometimes come as a bit arrogant, but having good self-esteem is good.

Luke
I think you're a really cool and thoughtful person and I really enjoy our conversations and appreciate you a lot ^^

Melvin
I honestly really admire you. You're a wise and caring person and someone I look up to. I wish the best for you.

Merushii
I love your kindness and gentleness and everything you do for the forums.

Ravey
I'm happy to see you happy.

Scott
I like how affectionate and passionate you can be. You're worth a lot and I hope you find what you're looking for.

Type: Null
I have nothing against you and I've actually enjoyed the few interactions we've had.

Victoria
At this point I see you as a younger sister. You're smart, thoughtful and kind.

Last edited:

seaturtle

Go Beyond! Plus Ultra!!
Camp Crew
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
I've been a little down today, so I figured I'd spend some time thinking about things that make me happy. I've cut back a bit on my list since I'm doing descriptions this time, so if you aren't listed don't take it personally. It's kinda hard to list out all the people that I like being around since there's so many of you, so I'm focusing on the people I feel closer to. I've also only done people who are actually members of the site :hmmazurill:

Dearest Friends

:alolanninetales: Karolina | Jaye

It's been a while since we've been able to have one of our long convos about Dumb ****TM, but you're still one of my closest friends on the site. You've always been there for me when I need it, whether it's helping me through my anxiety or gushing about musicals. I've always felt comfortable around you, and I'm so thankful that we've been able to connect with each other. You've made a big difference in my life... so thank you.

:mew: shhmew | Katey

Our friendship feels kinda back and forth, we'll go from not talking very much to talking about every little thing under the sun. It's not a bad thing, tbh life is just like that sometimes. I'm really grateful that we can jump into conversation at really any time, though. Even if it's been a while, we can always connect, and it feels like it's only been five minutes since we last talked. You're always there to support me and show love, no matter the circumstances. I'm grateful to know that you'll always be my friend, despite whatever drama is going on elsewhere. You've also been a role model to me, even if we don't always agree about everything. When I was first a staff member you helped me feel more confident about myself... and working with you now, I'm glad that I can always rely on you to give honest and true feedback. Without you and your shining influence, I'd be a very different person right now.

:latios: Bossvelt | Boss

When I first met you, my first impression was that you were a cocky ****poster and not much else. As I've gotten to know you, though, I've realized that underneath all the doge memes and the aggressive attitude there's a true bro. I don't always see with you eye to eye, and you've given me a few headaches (:hmmazurill:) but I'm glad that we're friends. We haven't really had any super gushy feely talks or anything, but I still know you care, and that means a lot to me.

:shinx: Dregran | Brett

I know that other people are gonna be reading through this and eyeroll.... but this is my so life I'ma do what I want. It feels like I've known you for a lot longer than a year to be honest, hahah. Things have been rough for the past week or so... but I'm still glad that we're friends. You've helped me through some of the darkest places I've been, and I'll always be thankful for that. Being able to be honest and open with you about anything and everything I'm going through means the world to me. Thank you for that. I'm always here for you if you need to do the same.

:arceusfairy: Solar | Molly

Molly, I'm so thankful that you reached out to me way back when... I needed it. Being able to be open with someone meant everything to me when I felt alone, and without your help I'd have probably stayed in the closet for a lot longer. You helped me realize what I'm worth, and it changed my outlook on the world. I also wanna say.... you've been through a lot, but you're one of the strongest people I know because of it. You've got a future that's brighter than the sun, and you shine even brighter than that. I'll always be here for you when you need it.

:sylveon: Smoky | Kaleb

*ASMR noises* Talking with you is one of the highlights of my day tbh. You're strong, even if you don't feel that way, and I'm really thankful that I've been able to get to know you. Keep pushing forward my man, you're gonna go places. I'm so happy that you've been able to come out and be true to yourself, and I'll be damned if you don't end up with a cute boy eventually. Life is hard, especially in middle school, but I'm confident you'll get through it and be even stronger than you are now. You're a great guy- don't forget it.

:rowlet: Neo | Connor

First of all, I know your favorite Pokemon is Gyarados, but I gave you a Rowlet anyways cuz it's more fitting to me >:3 I'm not sure if/when you'll read this, but I haven't forgotten about you. It's been a while, but I'll always be here if you need it. You mean a lot to me.

Close Friends

:flareon: Bonkenhi | George

George!!! I'm so glad that you've rejoined the site, even if you're still busy IRL. Our friendship's been one of the greatest things I've gotten from 4P, and I'm super glad we've been able to talk. Our conversations are great and I always appreciate the concern and support you've given to me when I've needed it most. Thanks for being a bit of a mentor for me in the Life of a Gay AdultTM. You're a pretty great guy.

:wooper: Flo | Jaden

For a long time I've been kinda cautious around you cuz you have a kind of presence that's... intimidating? As I've gotten to know you though, I've started to appreciate your sense of humor and your personality. Talking with you about OW or Smash or whatever the **** we're going on about in the UCS chat, you bring life to all the conversations you're part of.

:houndoom: Merushii | Rin

Rin!! I've told you this a lot and I feel like it's kinda a "yeah yeah I get it" sort of thing, but I love you! While we haven't talked a lot individually, I've always felt your care for me, and I'm glad to have you as a friend. You've got a great heart, and everyone who gets to know you will say the same thing. Your dedication to other people's well-being inspires me. You're always willing to put someone else ahead of yourself. Thank you for everything you do for the site and those around you. It'd be a very different place without you.

:celebi: SarasaKat | Kat

KAT. I wish you were around more tbh, everything's a party when you poke your head in. You being around more often with Smash Bros and UCS has been a blast though! Whenever you are around I always appreciate it.

:corphish: SuperBowserBros | Ali

Yo bro, you're pretty cool bro. I don't think we've ever talked one on one or anything, but you're a really cool guy. I'm glad that I've gotten to know you this past year, and hopefully we get to know each other better. Also I'm finna beat you in Smash one day.......

:turtwig: We Sink | Erick

Honestly I did some digging and couldn't figure out what you're favorite Pokemon is, so I've given you Turtwig as an honorary turtle. Wear it proudly. You're a cool dude, tbh we haven't talked much individually but you stand out to me. You're a good guy, my man.

:lucario: Zerade | Benny

Yo fam, idk if you'll ever read this, but despite your assholey appearance you're a pretty great guy.

:abomasnow: Wheegalure | Nick

As we've talked more and more I've realized how good of a guy you are, man. I wish I'd gotten to know you sooner tbh. You're a great guy with an even greater heart, and you've got some bonus points on top of that for being able to beat my ass in Smash. Let's talk more my dude.

:chandelure: Thundawave | Regine

We haven't had any super deep conversations, but tbh you're always someone I've wanted to be closer with. Your strong work ethic and organization is something that I've always looked up to. Being able to work with you has been really good for me, and I appreciate everything you do for the site. I've enjoyed our short convos about random stuff, too. Keep being cool c:

:pumpkaboo: Revan | Ravey

Ravey!!!! It's been a while since we've talked, but you'll always be one of my friends on this site. Your level-headed approach to every situation is something that I admire about you, as well as your extensive knowledge and determined mindset. You've come really far this year, and I'm so happy and proud for you. We might not talk as much, but I'm still glad I know ya.

shhmew

insolent pup
LFokaDC
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey

let's grow together . . .

i decided to make this lil list for those on the forums i rly rly appreciate!! nothing fancy but hopefully it make some ppl smile♥

❀ I'm love
i'm gonna marry u!

:latios: :latias:
Bossvelt / beni
you are my everything and i'm so thankful that we get to share our lives together!!

❀ Besties
i consider us very close!

:raichu:
Nuuk / lzy
you are my actual sister and my favorite woman i love you so much!!! i will consider you family until the end of time

:turtwig:
seaturtle / bubba
a Very Precious Boi and i want to protect and support you always. you are such a joy to talk to and to know.

:shuckle:
Wheegalure / nick
one of the nicest and sincere lads i've ever met and i probably don't deserve to be your friend but i'm thankful you care about me so much anyway

Solar / solar
we are so different yet SO alike in so many ways and i value your friendship deeply. i know i can drift away now and then but never think for one second that doesn't make us platonic lovers ok.

:wooper:
Flo / jaden
so heckin funny, but more than that, your serious opinions are often ones i resonate with and relate to more than most others, making you one of my favorite people to talk to... i feel bad we don't talk more but you know i'm always a fan of you so as long as you're doin nicely i gues it's ok!!

:skitty:
Quilly / quilly
come visit meee

❀ Frens
we don't talk much but i still consider you a good friend!

Sinister M. / sam
you an excellent person to talk to but i also feel like you're a bit distant and difficult to keep in touch with? but i guess that makes our convos even more of a treasure.. jk GET A DISCORD PLS,,

:corphish:
SuperBowserBros / ali
we only talked seriously very briefly but i think you're a great guy and man i'm always silently rooting for your happiness and success, hope you know that dude

Zerade / benny
your view on life is so refreshing and from the one-on-one talks we have had I respect and admire you a lot!

:mareep:
Sheep / janna
so sweet and so levelheaded what an amazing ladyyy

:flareon:
Bonkenhi / george
you a great human wtf

:kyuremblack:
ihsaan
cannot remember if you made an account here LOL but i still love + support u endlessly ok. seeing you doing so well is a blessing

Pelion / curt
hi

:glaceon:
Revan / ravey
you're a rly nice boi and very pure and you deserve all the happiness i hope you know that!!

❀ Ur cool
uhhh i just think you're really cool and care about you a lot even if we rarely (if ever) talk!!

cami
ok i know you aint actually on marri and you may never even see this but i LOVE you and your supportive, loving, positive attitude, you are so genuine and sweet and an actual goddess

High / mikey
did u even make a marri account idk pls come back i MISS U,,,

:milotic:
Azuviin / michelle
we never talk anymore but i think about you all the time!! i hope things are going nicely for you.

:duskull:
Bones Barlow / bones
im just gonna quietly relate to and admire you until the end of time ok thanks

:mudkip:
~Kilza~ / kilza
you are actually such a nice guy. convos with you can feel forced sometimes and idk why but hope you know i still think ur neat.

neoratz
ur my sister now sry i adopted u and u have no choice in the matter

:bellossom:
Ruellia
what a sweet lady wowie!

:articuno:
Bluejay / jasper
a stand up guy, to be sure.

:gengar:
Varhii / sg
a pleasant presence actually, i enjoy your idgaf attitude

♥♥♥

if i didn't include you it obv doesn't mean i dislike you but these are the ppl i feel closest to!! i am endlessly thankful for the people i've met thru this community and connected communities!!!!

Thundawave

☆ POP/STAR ☆
Camp Leader
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
IGN
Regine

Thunda's Friends

There are a bunch of people who've really livened up my stay here, and I wanted to give a shoutout to those closest to me. This list is a little smaller than the last one I made, but that doesn't mean that I don't appreciate the people that I haven't included! Descriptions are shorter than last time because writing a book for everyone would take forever. Everything is in alphabetical order by tier, and there are only two tiers.

To both of you: You guys consistently make my day. You're why I'm a much happier person. Even my parents notice a difference when they hear me talking and laughing with you. You're some of the best friends I've ever had, even when including real life connections.

Jiaozi
Basically the little bro I never had. That meetup in early 2017 was probably the start of you being one of my closest friends on this site. You’re an outrageous ball of energy, yet I also enjoy hearing your insight. You’ve gone through so much growth over the past few years, and you’re definitely going places. I can also confidently say that you’ve helped me improve my life when it came to getting my crap together and managing my time right.

Karolina
Wow what an amazing luva. We’ve had some great times working together on projects and obsessing over gradients, stationery, extra credit, and your rabbit. You’re a hard worker, a passionate caretaker, and a hilarious presence. You go all-out to make your friends happy, and you’re not afraid to be blunt about situations. I wish for the best for your health and hope for many more awesome years of friendship to come!

Azuviin
Ily, fellow art buddy! I really enjoy the conversations we have about our shared passions. You’re a strong and beautiful soul, and I’m glad things are looking up for you in life!

Bossvelt
Sip. Ty for being a chill person whom I can casually unwind to. You were a pleasure to work with for Smash Camp, and I hope we can continue the fun next time!

Klave
Hey it’s great to see you back! It’s almost scary how similar we are in terms of hobbies and life situations. Get a better laptop. :)

Lazuli
Forum twin forever and always. I loved working with you over the years with events, Azuricast, and the like. You’ve been a pleasant presence for my entire stay. Still not so sure on that “you will meet someone on an important trip” love fortune tho. :thonkazurill:

Resolute
I really appreciate your enthusiasm for the roleplays you’re in. It’s been a blast seeing you develop your character in Autumnfire, and our conversations don’t fail to make me laugh! May the memes live on forever.

Rydia
Other art buddy and literally the same person when it comes to music and rhythm games. I like that no matter how long you don’t exist, we can still talk as if we only spoke a few minutes ago. UwU

seaturtle
I like the energy you put into your work, and you’ve been pretty chill these days. You may be slowly turning into a rant buddy. :hmmazurill:

Solar
You’re an awesome motivator and a sunny presence for this site. You have a lot of passion and creative energy. It’s always fun randomly messaging each other about music or memes.

Vayatir
Ty for showing me around London and dealing with my incompetence lol. I enjoy the high quality banter, though I also appreciate our more serious discussions.

Wheegalure
What a chad. We don’t talk too often these days, but you’re definitely a fun presence when we do. Also thanks for helping me out with competitive knowledge back in July. That was actually hilarious.

Zerade
I like your unfiltered honesty. Yet besides that, you’re still able to have a great sense of humor! It’s been a pleasure roleplaying with you for the past few years.

Null

Greninja Main
Time Zone
AEST
tbh i only have like a couple of frenz here bcz i do have a pretty large gap and i act like if im the infant of marriland but still

-Kaleb
-Scott
-Andrew

also apologies if im being an ass to ppl, its just my lopsided humour which i have no control over

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
i'm not doing tiers but here you go boop boop woop

kilza - he's here all the time and so am i so yah hi fren

kingcrimsin - we've drifted a lil lately but its okay you're still my pal <3

Mirage - i forced him to be my friend and he was polite about it so yay woop we habe a clubo now

flo - you're my woomy buddy

Amethyst - idk you that well yet but mtg so haha ye

godot - you're smarter than me and a fellow lover of coffee so yah

lulurina - *eats an eevee while glaring at her*

neb - you're my buddy too woop

pendraflare - haha yahhh

seaturtle - raised me into a fine young marrilander

shhmew - you're super nice to me and make me happy and stuff :)

smoky - spamfest pal

typhlosion - hey fren

solar - fancy arceus/eevee person wo i could you not be my pal

woop i think thats it woop

Revan

Wound in the Force
People of Play
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ravey, Steve
Time Zone
US Central Time
It been a rough academic quarter and I've been working on this list for a while but never finished it so I worked a lot on it today and got it completed. No tiers (aside from putting my best friend at the top), just descriptions for friends who I talk to more and/or feel closer to. Thank you everyone for being such good friends. <3

:blushazurill::hearteyesazurill:

Christy/theDINOsaurus | <3: Christy, you really are the best, and my best friend. You mean so much to me. I can talk to you about anything and speak about what's on my mind. You stick with me on my good and bad days and when things are going poorly for me and manage to cheer me up when I don't seem like I'm able to be cheered up. You're very funny and we have a lot of references and jokes that will always crack me up lol. You're so enjoyable to talk to and spend time with and I can't wait to see you again in-person!!! I’ve had a lot of fun just hanging out with you, going places with you, playing games with you, and watching things with you, and overall I can’t put to words how much you brighten my days.

Friends!! (Alphabetical Order)

Airin/Bunnie | XYZ fan: We started talking back in December and you’re a kind person! You seem like a very hard worker who’s willing to help everyone out. We’ve had some good conversations on Pokemon and school. I’m sorry I’m bad at responding a lot of the time though. ; ;

Andrew/diarkia124 | Looker: Even when I didn't talk much to you in response to your Skype PMs at first, you didn't give up trying to get to know me, and I'm glad you didn't. We became friends and had some group calls in Skype even though it took me a ton of time to actually TALK. You've checked up on me when I've had bad days several times and continued to believe that things would get better back in 2016. We don’t talk as much anymore but you’re someone I still consider to be pretty close to me. You're a good friend and a caring person, though dude you gotta stop trying to find me on my school's website and stuff.

Boss/Bossvelt | Insurgence Cheeser: We don’t talk a lot outside of the servers or even in servers much, but you’re a cool dude. You put in a lot of work to things on the forums and have a lot of good and creative ideas.

Brett/Dregran | mentor: You’ve been there for me in some way, shape, or form since I joined staff when I was still a new member back in 2014, whether it be for advising me on small errors I made at first or reasoning through things that worried me in general about life. We became closer after learning that we were both very interested in mathematics back after I joined Skype, and although we've had a lot of on and off periods of talking we've had a lot of serious conversations and you've helped me out a ton. Without you I'm not sure I'd have stayed on the forums as long as I did, so thank you. I hope I have been helpful to you as well.

Bubba/seaturtle | Spider-man: You’ve got so much determination and dedication to improve in everything you do and are very motivated. We’ve had some good conversations and you have good input on things and clearly care a lot about people. I’m glad we’re friends.

Jasper/Bluejay | wise owl: Jasper, you're extremely smart. It took us a while to start talking more as well but you’re someone that I really respect and you always stay calm and collected even if you’re having a busy or stressful day. We share a lot of common interests like music, video games, Pokemon GO, and science, which allows us to talk about a large variety of topics. In addition, you’re pretty funny at times as well, cracking small jokes or references when I least expect it. You seem to know so much about like...everything though and I really admire that about you.

Kaity/Lazuli | Aroma Lady: We became fast friends back in 2014 after we both became moderators and you became someone I trusted fairly quickly. I’ve been able to go to you for advice and to vent when I needed and we’ve had a lot of silly and serious conversations and you’re one of my closest friends on here and someone I still talk to regularly. You’re a great friend and very determined to do well, and you’ve been there for me during a lot of my toughest times, so thank you.

Kaleb/smoky | bab: You're a good person, Kaleb. You care about your friends and are very supportive of everyone you know. It’s tough to see when things are going poorly for you and I really do hope that my comments have given you some more confidence that things will get better soon as well. You deserve to be happy, and I respect how much you try to make others happy, all the time.

Katey/shhmew | Mountain Climber: We’ve had some times where we talked a lot and some times where we talked very little ever since we started talking. I like talking to you and we’ve had a lot of serious conversations, especially back in 2016 and the first half of 2018. I love seeing the pictures of the mountains as well, they’re so pretty and make me wonder what they look like where I lived for a short time. You’ve done a lot to try and cheer me up and help me improve in the time that we’ve known each other and I hope it didn’t seem like I wasn’t grateful for that. You care a lot about your friends and I hope things get better for you with your job!

Lizzy/Nuuk | Instinctual Trainer: Our conversations used to be only about Pokémon GO but we've talked more outside of it now, in the Discord servers, and you're pretty chill. I appreciate the tags for memes, especially the Star Wars ones lol. I enjoy talking to you and hopefully we can talk more in the future too.

McKilza/~Kilza~ | Dad joke apprentice: You’re a fun person to talk to, and something that first started that on Azurilland was our mutual interest in the Legend of Zelda iirc. We don’t talk much outside of the forums and servers but you’re funny and also kind to people. You’re not afraid to say what’s on your mind. We need to talk more IMO.

Last edited:

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Shrimp Squad
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
Sooo I've been on the dip ever since Azuland became a thing and only started getting semi active recently so I guess I don't have much to say, but I might as well write about a few people that I really like to talk to or interact with ^^

Friends:

Bunnie: You a really good fren and uh I might not be the most expressive when it comes to that, but you're just an amazing person in general! Like probably the person on here that I feel the most comfortable speaking with. You're funny as heck and somehow don't hate me for my stupid sense of humor and actually try to keep up with it, which I know sounds stupid!!!! But it like really means a lot to me. We can talk about anything and it's somehow always entertaining or fun in some way or another. You're definitely an irreplaceable friend so I hope you express yourself more around here, because you're just that awesome ^^

Stralend: Haven't known each other long, but we've already interacted a lot which I'm super grateful for! You're way too optimistic and happy all the time and it kind of makes me want to energize myself a bit too xD which is why our chats always end up rather loud. But you're a great presence to have around here~ And I'm glad you came back to Marriland since I never really interacted with you before your return!

BasedJarrod: It's always fun to talk to you man, even if the last time it was kinda schemey :thonkazurill:, but real talk, you're a pretty easy and fun person to talk to that is somehow extremely chill yet expressive. Weirdly though I didn't know about you existing before the draft league wait that wasn't on the script

People I think are pretty awesome, but am slow at getting to know people:

Luke Strife
Kaori
Seaturtle
Varhii
Bossvelt
~Kilza~
theDINOsaurus
Typhlosion
Dregran
Mystical
Mudkip_Mischief
Resolute

Yup that's about it~

Master Magics Five

the landslide wyvern
AKA
Efflore, BloodClaw
Time Zone
EST (UTC -5:00)
Switch FC
SW-4046-4239-6610
Foolhard's Respect List
because he's never the first to proclaim friendship.
-Godot: you give off an aura of cool that i pick up on some people that makes me think of them as such without being able to explain it. maybe it's your roleplay characters. either way, it was fun being in your general vicinity on azurilland. congratulations.
-Mudkip_Mischief: leader of SF and will probably yeet on my corpse if i don't admit my admiration for his japery if he doesn't end up here. but also doesn't really know me, so maybe not. too late.
-LuluRina: determined and creative. also going to host a roleplay i'm in with any luck, i appreciate fellow roleplayers.
-Thundawave: a good artist and roleplay patrol. think i'm just obligated to pay my respects no matter what.

People Foolhard has encountered but has even more limited interaction with than those above
just don't ask

-Biohazard: i'm not sure why i did, but at some point i went through your bio and found out we share a lot of interests! so at the very least you're bound to have interesting opinions.
-Bossvelt: an owner of my first club, but more importantly a bonafide ****poster. nice.
-Resolute: also a bonafide ****poster. wish i could say more, but on the other hand that's really all you need to get on my good list.
-Vulture: you have a niko pfp, and seem to have an avid interest in ****posting. got my heart.

k thx <3

Last edited:

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
♡ i haven't been on Marriland for long, but i still have a lot of appreciation for the community,
and i've made some wonderful friends, so i thought i'd post a list here, to express my gratitude ♡

Bunnie's frenchip

:alolanraichu:Moxie ||
you're my best fren here and a person i felt close to very quickly since we started talking, which honestly made me very happy! our chats can be hilarious, no matter what we're talking about it's fun to me, and i think you're a very gentle and kind person even if u roast me sometimes. you also put up with me through the sad times™ and that means a lot to me. i'm not very good with words, but i really appreciate u dude /sobs/ you're a true gem

:glaceon:Revan ||
you're a very friendly and warm person, and i really enjoy talking to you! i think you're very down to earth, and hard-working in your life, and i find that very inspiring. you don't have to worry about late responses as i know you're very busy and that's ok, just know that when you have the time, i'm happy to hear from you and i'm always there for you to have a relaxed chat! ^^

:dragonair:Mystical ||
we don't always talk, but when we do, i really enjoy our conversations! i think you're a very nice and interesting person, and as the first person who approached me from Marriland, you honestly have a special place in my list. thank you for making me feel more comfortable here in the community and always being sweet to me! looking forward to talking to you more ^^

:miniororange:Stralend ||
you're such a ray of starshine :3 we don't talk everyday, but i'm always happy when we do. your bubbly personality makes me smile, and i admire you for being such a positive and brave person. i'm not very good at messaging people first, but i definitely want to talk to you more in the future. ^^ i'm also happy when you share your poems and drawings with me!~

some people i haven't interacted a lot/at all with yet
but i love seeing around

Azuviin
dreams
DeepSeaPrincess
Dregran
Godot

Kaori
Luke Strife
Merushii
shhmew

theDINOsaurus

Last edited:

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Shrimp Squad Counselor
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
Hi friendos I finally made one of these. No tiers just some little blurbs of appreciation for people I've gotten to know through my years in this little community. There is no particular order to this list other than the person on top so don't read into it lol.

❤ ❤ ❤

Ravey: There’s nothing I can say here that you don’t already know. I adore you. You’re my boyfriend but you’re also my best friend. I appreciate your constant support more than I can ever put into words and I hope someday you can see yourself as half the man I see you as. Until then I’ll keep reminding you how wonderful you are 😊

seaturtle: You’re honestly an inspiration, Bubba. You’ve been through a lot, but you’re so positive and so supportive of everyone you interact with. I wish you the best always; you’re a great friend

Boss: ur amazin 12.6/10 best shrimpf ren thamk for the laughs

We Sink: ok I know you’re around more on discord but I always enjoy seeing you around. You’re a really fun guy and you can pet my cat any time dude

smoky: do i know u? You brighten my days so much, Kaleb, and I’m always cheering for you. Please believe in yourself and fight for your own happiness and come meet your brother someday!!!! <3

Stralend: STAR!!!!! I love chatting with you it’s such a blast and you’re as bright as your name implies tbh

shhmew: Katey I always love getting snaps from you (especially when you’re cat-sitting omg) and hearing about things that are going on with you you’re wonderful!!

Lazuli: I know we don’t talk a ton but I always enjoy when we do chat about our common interests! You’re such a sweet person.

Bluejay: We mostly just talk about games we’ve both played but it’s always a good time and your reactions on discord are 10/10

~Kilza~: Hey dude I always enjoy our banter. I’m glad you’re here and I’m glad we’ve gotten to know each other. Thanks for being a pal even though you don’t properly appreciate Chikorita smh

Nuuk: I love your memes and your posts in good boys and all in all you’re just a really fun person

Pendraflare: I appreciate the fact that you were one of the first people to get to know me back in the day

❤ ❤ ❤

I'm grateful for all of you thanks for taking the time to brighten my days! I'd be here all day if I included everyone I want to get to know better, so please don't take it personally if you're not on the list, and feel free to reach out to me for a chat.

Last edited:

Rainbow Rocket Grunt

Team Rocket Grunt
The Clown Dimension
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Aimee, Lulu, LuluRina, Rina, ALL HAIL GIOVANNI!
Time Zone
GMT+11
IGN
Lulu
I figured I might as well make one of these :) I haven't really been here a long time, but I've been here long enough
Also fair note its hard for me to consider someone a friend, so I'm gonna have three categories of respect that measure how close you are :)
-----
High Respect(Closest):

Pendraflare
A nice guy who was the first to reach out to get to know me better :)

Luke Strife
He taught me a bunch of D&D stuff xD

Medium Respect:

Mudkip_Mishchief
protects all the eevees :/

DeepSeaPrincess
Haven't really interacted much, but fun seeing around

Low Respect(Still like you, just need to know you better):

Mystical
Azuviin
Bunnie
Dreams