The -=OFFICIAL=- Marriland Chatterbox Topic V. 54!

Deva

"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
Considerably off-topic: Dislikes Sword and Shield's online subscription requirement for trading. Delved deeper into Pokemon thanks to Marriland's Sleepversus series. Wanted to affect their games via Wonder Trade. Fiddled with breeding and hidden abilities more. Evaluated Pokemon on a new dimension. Joined Twitch. Ultimately led to this community. May not have occurred with a $5 to $20 barrier (depending on subscription length).

Provides one benefit, however. Will not feel obligated to fulfill trades here. Draws the line at spending money.

Enjoys helping people when able. Applies moreso to games. Finds it satisfying. Feels less enthusiastic about trading here, though. Yields a poor ratio of positive feelings to time spent. Cannot resist when nobody else will assist, unfortunately. (Appears true this generation too, based on the number of zero reply threads.) Typically possesses the time and ability. Why not help?

(Technically needs the game to trade too. Intends to remedy that by the end of the year.)

Edit: Also, first post in this thread, despite being here for a year. Chose here due to pertaining to the forums more (and also avoiding Sword/Shield spoilers).

Last edited:

Wren

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
On Tuesday, I got into a collision on my way to work. This time it wasn't my fault.

On Friday, my mom was hit by a guy speeding down 520.

Today, I saw a note left on the car by a neighbor who accidentally scraped our car as she was backing out of her driveway.

juiccbox

local buffoon
AKA
Juice/Juice man
man wren that’s terrible luck, i hope things get better soon. cars suck. is your mom okay?

i’m so tired i should go to bed right now
earlier i ate a bunch of cheesecake at my uncles and pretended to be social

Last edited:

Wren

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Nobody was injured in any of the collisions mentioned. The problem is that I've already been in other collisions with similarly bad luck, and the thing I'm worried about is my insurance.

20 years from now I might look back on these incidents and think it's hilarious how accident-prone we were this year, but in the moment of every collision, I have all these thoughts running through my head of how much this is all going to cost, and that I'm fine now but it's really going to be painful in the next few days when I have to deal with my insurance company.

juiccbox

local buffoon
AKA
Juice/Juice man
Yeah, I can imagine insurance is an issue. But I’m glad nobody was harmed. I wish you luck man, money is scary. But I believe in you, we can’t always be free of accidents.

Wren

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Damage was minimal on my cars at least, but it's the fact that they happened that has me so concerned.

juiccbox

local buffoon
AKA
Juice/Juice man
Yeah, crashes are scary. Last summer my mom got her car door dented because of a dumb teenager in a parking lot. I hope the costs for your car aren’t too much.

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
It's February and there's been no posts on the CB this year. Times have changed.

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
I'm not sure. But when it does, I just want to let the record show that I for one welcome our new alien overlords.

juiccbox

local buffoon
AKA
Juice/Juice man
Trust me, nothing has been real since July 2016

Dragonite

have they found the One Piece yet
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
3DS FC
4682-8983-8215
Switch FC
SW-8460-1905-2708
IGN
Dragonite, usually
Maybe 2020 is still in the testing branch and will only be merged to master after it makes it through some sort of approval.

(2020's never getting merged into master.)

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
Who do I report the glitches to? I just fell through the floor and ended up somewhere unfamiliar with no bus fare. Help.

juiccbox

local buffoon
AKA
Juice/Juice man
Dude I can’t beat this level how am I supposed to progress to the next story arc adulthood? Any tips I know this isn’t a game FAQ...

Wren

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
To get to the Adulthood arc, you need to obtain a Job. Unfortunately the RNG for finding a Job is pretty terrible in this current patch.

juiccbox

local buffoon
AKA
Juice/Juice man
Damn, thanks anyways though. Bet I could just hack into my moms basement and make everything easier