The -=OFFICIAL=- Marriland Chatterbox Topic V. 54!

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Watched the first episode of SAO War of Underworld Part 2 tonight. I know a lot of people write it off, and I'm not going to claim it's a masterpiece, but I've really enjoyed watching SAO over the summer and into the school year and I'm super excited that the end of season 4 is nearly upon us.

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
I watched one episode of Alicization or whatever on Adult Swim, and I don't know if the translation was bad, but the dialogue was written like a kid's anime.
It sure as hell isn't as bad as the abomination that is the Alfheim arc, but it was not good.

DitzyDaffy

New Trainer
I really need to watch some anime again... anyone have any recs for this season? I like shoujo type stuff mainly, sometimes shounen (I love JoJo)

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Well, I guess we're still on the subject of SAO. It just finished its fourth season, so if you've never watched that or if you need to catch up, now's as good a time as any.

gylfie

you shouldn't have listened
I’m gonna recommend Tower of God even tho it was a spring release bc I want it to get a season 2 :P
I watched one episode of Alicization or whatever on Adult Swim, and I don't know if the translation was bad, but the dialogue was written like a kid's anime.
It sure as hell isn't as bad as the abomination that is the Alfheim arc, but it was not good.
whenever anyone talks about watching SAO I just can’t think of why you’d watch the original instead of the abridged :”0

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
I’m gonna recommend Tower of God even tho it was a spring release bc I want it to get a season 2 :P
whenever anyone talks about watching SAO I just can’t think of why you’d watch the original instead of the abridged :”0
Oooh SAO Abridged is great. I need to watch that again.

gylfie

you shouldn't have listened
Do it! They actually just put out a new episode this week I think!

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Do it! They actually just put out a new episode this week I think!
Rest assured, I watched Abridged as well, and I loved it. But I still wanted to watch the original as well, for the experience if nothing else.