The -=OFFICIAL=- Marriland Chatterbox Topic V. 54!

Slix

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I definitely did post during school, but not as often as after. ;P

My sister, evergreenn, used to post here too during the 2011-2013 era I think. I told her about the site closing but she felt no one would remember her and the only names she could remember were Thundawave and someone else who isn't around anymore I think. She stopped posting after the Curse switch because it was too slow on her phone at the time. I don't blame her, the layout was really bloated.

Comfort Eagle

Ye old forumite
AKA
CE
That's about when I quit for good. Hated how the site looked. By then most of the people I knew moved on anyway.

seaturtle

Spirit Bridge
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
I definitely did post during school, but not as often as after. ;P

My sister, evergreenn, used to post here too during the 2011-2013 era I think. I told her about the site closing but she felt no one would remember her and the only names she could remember were Thundawave and someone else who isn't around anymore I think. She stopped posting after the Curse switch because it was too slow on her phone at the time. I don't blame her, the layout was really bloated.
God, Curse was awful. Looking back it's actually kinda insane how many people stuck through it anyways considering mobile friendliness is so important nowadays.

Slix

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Yeah, I rarely popped in after that switch, but checked in occasionally to see if I recognized anyone and to play the occasional games.

350 posts on Marriland, and countless on the old Marriland. See you all later! ❤

Last edited:

gylfie

rawr
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Evergreenn is your sister? I didn’t really know her but I definitely remember that username. :0

See ya slix! :poliwag:

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Well folks, this is my 2,828th post here. That seems like as good a place as any to end things. Many words could still be said, but none of them would be adequate, so I'll leave you with this: I love you all, and thank you. As the Pokémon narrator has put it so many times: The journey continues!

:typhlosion: ❤