The -=OFFICIAL=- Marriland Chatterbox Topic V. 54!

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
Five more days until Christmas hype!!!

colours

Regular Trainer
AKA
Angie/Angelica
kinda curious as to what my other family has planned for Christmas.

it might be the first time in years that it may get treated as an ordinary, regular day, simply because of how busy everyone is. idk.

Azuviin

Soldier of Affinity
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Michelle
The only christmas thing I’ve ever done is secret santa, it’s the only thing I look forward to. It’s so exciting <3

Pantheon

Right. On. Cue!
Staff Emeritus
I did a secret santa irl once and honestly I wish I had put more effort into it. I think what I got was alright but I unfortunately didn't know the person I got as well as the others in my group and I wish I had gotten something a bit more personal. I'd love to do one again.

Nuuk

lilfella
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Creative Soul
AKA
lizzy
I did a secret santa irl once and honestly I wish I had put more effort into it. I think what I got was alright but I unfortunately didn't know the person I got as well as the others in my group and I wish I had gotten something a bit more personal. I'd love to do one again.
well mark are u aware that one takes place ON THESE VERY FORUMS???

Thundawave

♔ Deja Vu ♔
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
IGN
Regine
idk that cropped sig in sc 2016 was QUALITY ART

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
Oof, SSBU spoilers.

Bonkenhi

you know how crows hop around?
Staff Emeritus
AKA
George
Time Zone
GMT
yeah but then I have to like make gfx and **** and I can't.
no such thing as can't! look at my work of art in my avvy... you too can achieve artistic feats like this one- you only have to try.

On a Secret Santa note- I got some biscuits for mine. Like, a lot of biscuits but still biscuits haha. I sent my Secret Santa on a scavenger hunt around the office... and it seems that he liked it so much that he bought me a fancy bottle of red wine for Christmas... so I'm not too disappointed now!

Ravv

New Trainer
no such thing as can't! look at my work of art in my avvy... you too can achieve artistic feats like this one- you only have to try.

On a Secret Santa note- I got some biscuits for mine. Like, a lot of biscuits but still biscuits haha. I sent my Secret Santa on a scavenger hunt around the office... and it seems that he liked it so much that he bought me a fancy bottle of red wine for Christmas... so I'm not too disappointed now!
Hope it's not Cab. I hate Cab. I think it tastes like cardboard; I have yet to find a good bottle.

Where SS is concerned, my best friend and I individually got each partner of a couple in our choir. For context, the pool was around forty people. We got them tons of adult gifts throughout since I was eighteen at the time and we really swung for the fences. He laughed every time (preacher's son), she did the opposite. We were super generous though and gave them plenty of cool stuff at the end of the week for the real party. Zero regrets.

EDIT: Holy cow, obligatory I miss CB1 post.

Bonkenhi

Staff Emeritus
AKA
George
Time Zone
GMT
Hope it's not Cab. I hate Cab. I think it tastes like cardboard; I have yet to find a good bottle.

Where SS is concerned, my best friend and I individually got each partner of a couple in our choir. For context, the pool was around forty people. We got them tons of adult gifts throughout since I was eighteen at the time and we really swung for the fences. He laughed every time (preacher's son), she did the opposite. We were super generous though and gave them plenty of cool stuff at the end of the week for the real party. Zero regrets.

EDIT: Holy cow, obligatory I miss CB1 post.
okay you’d be disappointed then, it’s cab... but I mean I still quite like it? This is coming from someone who can actually enjoy corn flakes without added sugar tho, so there’s that!

I think when you do a rude/joke gift you’ve got to be generous about it too yeah haha. It’s actually crazy how many CB’s have passed, though we did have a point where it was like faster than a month before the next one came around!

Attachments

Ravv

New Trainer
okay you’d be disappointed then, it’s cab... but I mean I still quite like it? This is coming from someone who can actually enjoy corn flakes without added sugar tho, so there’s that!

I think when you do a rude/joke gift you’ve got to be generous about it too yeah haha. It’s actually crazy how many CB’s have passed, though we did have a point where it was like faster than a month before the next one came around!
I'm intrigued by it, at the very least. There are lots of Chilean malbecs and merlots that I'm fond of, so I'm sure it's good if you like Cab. And yeah, that's ****ing nice. Most expensive bottle of anything I've bought period is a tie between a bottle of champagne and a bottle of scotch: the former for a wedding date and the latter for a friend who got a sick job and I still only spent like $75 each. Grabbed a bottle of brandy I'd been eyeing the other day for $60 and that's the most I've thrown down for myself. Never been gifted booze which is really surprising honestly.

Bonkenhi

Staff Emeritus
AKA
George
Time Zone
GMT
I'm intrigued by it, at the very least. There are lots of Chilean malbecs and merlots that I'm fond of, so I'm sure it's good if you like Cab. And yeah, that's ****ing nice. Most expensive bottle of anything I've bought period is a tie between a bottle of champagne and a bottle of scotch: the former for a wedding date and the latter for a friend who got a sick job and I still only spent like $75 each. Grabbed a bottle of brandy I'd been eyeing the other day for $60 and that's the most I've thrown down for myself. Never been gifted booze which is really surprising honestly.
More than I've ever spent on alcohol... guess I just have cheap tastes- it's kinda weird that I do get wine as a present since I don't really drink much, go figure!

On that note- open question to the forum as a whole too: What's the biggest present you've ever bought someone? In my case I got my boyfriend a switch but that was an absolute one off haha.

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
cheap wine is my favorite.
On that note- open question to the forum as a whole too: What's the biggest present you've ever bought someone? In my case I got my boyfriend a switch but that was an absolute one off haha.
i've never had a lot to spend for someone, this year i spent maybe around 60$ on one person and even that is huge compared to what i can usually do lol..

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
Definitely easier to delete a post than edit it and add spoiler tags, lmfao