The -=OFFICIAL=- Marriland Chatterbox Topic V. 54!

Wren

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Not sure if that's sarcasm, but I didn't think there was any other point to that post than the spoiler, so I deleted it.

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
Snape kills Dumbledore.

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
I've started spending more on Christmas gifts as I've come to be able to afford spending more. I think the most I've ever spent was this year when I've spent over $100 on one person. No regrets.

Snape kills Dumbledore.
"Snape kills Dumbledore, but it's okay because Dumbledore asks him to!"
-actual quote from my friend's (now housemate's) cousin before we went to see that movie in theaters.

Nuuk

lilfella
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Creative Soul
AKA
lizzy
i typically spend about $60 on parent gifts and $20 on sibling gifts.

bf and i dont buy gifts for eachother anymore except for maybe small stuff, just cuz its the same as buying it for ourself since combined bank account.

friend gifts varies a lot

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
I spent the most money on my girlfriend.

Typhlosion

Tempered Steel
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
But that's all as it should be, eh?

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
Apparently.

seaturtle

Spirit Bridge
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
i sent smol gifts to ppl this year... i think ppl have appreciated them tho, they're smol but the thoughts behind them were big

BizzK18

I may be old, but I love Pokemon!
AKA
Bryan
Time Zone
Central
3DS FC
4485-3166-8495
IGN
BizzK18
I am still out of a job for now, so we made a lot of gifts for people this year. My parents were super nice and had given us a bunch of gift cards to buy our boys presents with as well as some stuff for ourselves, so we got them the toys they wanted (Hot wheels, basketball hoop, magnatiles) and I got what I wanted, a new Xbox controller!

Typhlosion

Tempered Steel
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
I'm glad Christmas presents worked out for you! Funny, my brother got a new Xbox controller as well, or maybe I should say an additional one. Our younger sister is learning how it play it with him now XD

Vivid Stardust

~ Like Stars In The Sky ~
AKA
Vivid, Apollo
...I’m going to be okay, but I really need an hug/encouragement right now, and I can’t double post in the mental health club thread. Sorry if this isn’t the best place for that sort of thing.

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
fwiw, you can double post in there now since it's been 24 hours. Still, tomorrow is a new day, so I hope you feel better soon and that everything's alright for you!

Pendraflare

Resident Jawn
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
I think the most I ever spent on one person was like 2014 for my brother when I bought quite a bit of merchandise for him from a certain sporting goods store. It was triple digits that much I remember. The most expensive thing I got this year was likewise the Brian Dawkins jersey.

@Vivid Stardust Awwwww ): Wishing you the best, I hope things can improve for you. *hug*

Wren

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Last summer: Me + one pear-flavored beer = drunk.

Today: Me + one cider + one beer + one mixed drink + one glass of champagne = not drunk.

:hmmazurill:

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
same i had a ton of tequila tonight and did not feel much at all. huge contrast from summer. prob not a good thing

BizzK18

I may be old, but I love Pokemon!
AKA
Bryan
Time Zone
Central
3DS FC
4485-3166-8495
IGN
BizzK18
I drank probably 5 beers and only felt a little buzzed, probably because I ate a lot of food though. Happy New Year y'all!

Luke Strife

"Long live the king."
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
GMT
same i had a ton of tequila tonight and did not feel much at all. huge contrast from summer. prob not a good thing
For some reason (and I don't know why) I honestly did not pin you for being much of a drinker, so this surprised me actually, haha.

I was drinking most of NYE and didn't feel it much either. Not that I didn't feel like getting drunk, I would have liked to. It had been quite a long time since the previous time. March, I believe, which is when I went to the Netherlands with my WoW guild. But I guess my metabolism just wasn't in the mood for it I guess?

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
For some reason (and I don't know why) I honestly did not pin you for being much of a drinker, so this surprised me actually, haha.
i wasn't for a long time bc my family has a really bad history with it. i was one of those kids who insisted "i'm never gonna drink!!" and then ppl laughed. even when i turned 21 i didn't want much to do with it. but now i'm 24 and i've gotten more comfortable with it. still very careful tho ;3