The Official Scramble Thread

Vivid Stardust

~ Like Stars In The Sky ~
AKA
Vivid, Apollo
*pokes head in and looks around*

Huh. Well, I guess I can do this.

So I just now got in the random mood to start doing Pokémon challenges again (I deleted all of my old ones, but I do still like the ideas and rules from several of them...), and I figured that maybe a scramble is a good place to start. It’s pretty low key, and we all know that I need to stop making up challenges that are near impossible and do a low key challenge (not that it’ll stop me, but y’know). So I’ll be asking for Pokémon for two scramble challenges. I have no clue if I’ll be able to get enough Pokémon for them quickly, but it’s worth a shot.

The first of these two scramble challenges will be on Blue, as determined by the RNG app on my phone. The only thing I ask is that I have at least three of my Pokémon for the challenge prior to the fourth gym. That’s the only restriction I’ll give.

Scramble #2 will be on Silver. I really liked Solar’s old Camp Littleroot challenge, so this challenge will be a Unevolved Scramble. Basically, only unevolved Pokémon (and single stage Pokémon) for this one, and again, I would like to have at least half of my team prior to the fourth gym.

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: SAF

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Whoa someone else remembers Camp Littleroot. That was such a cute challenge!

Hi! For Blue, please use Persian! And for Silver, please use Mareep!

Deva

"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
For Blue: Victreebel :victreebel:

For Silver: Corsola :corsola:. Becomes available with the Good Rod in Olivine City. Might technically manage that before Ecruteak's gym leader. Cannot recall if anything blocks your way.

Vivid Stardust

AKA
Vivid, Apollo
Whoa, thanks you three! That means I need three more for Blue and three more for Silver!

Also, the Vulpix line is one of my favorites, and it has a lot of nostalgia and happiness attached to it, since one of my first Pokémon TCG cards was a Vulpix, and my first shiny was a Vulpix in LGE, so I’ll definitely take both of those, SAF!

I’m not sure if I’ll be able to get to Olivine before Ecruteak City, but I’ll definitely be able to get Mareep and Vulpix prior to the fourth gym, so it’ll be fine! Probably.

Reactions: SAF

Zed

Regular Trainer
Time Zone
CET
For Blue use Hypno to take advantage of the Gen 1's OP Psychic without using the obvious and overused Alakazam line.

For Silver use Cyndaquil so that way you'll have at least one Pokemon right from the start and Cyndaquil is super cute so that's also a bonus.

Vivid Stardust

AKA
Vivid, Apollo
Thank you both for the suggestions! Hypno and Cloyster should be fun for Blue.

I tend to use Chikorita or Totodile as my Johto starter, so Cyndaquil should be a nice change of pace! Girafarig is cool too!

Now I just need one more Pokémon for each one!

Reactions: Zed

Vivid Stardust

AKA
Vivid, Apollo
Thank you! I’m really looking forward to using both of them! And with that, both of my teams are filled up, yay! I’ll start these runs soon!

TheHumanCleric

New Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Alex
Hey there, I recently picked up pokemon Blue for the virtual console, and want to start an undocumented scramble for it. The only requirements I ask is to be given a starter and have fully evolved pokemon. I can't trade, but I'll be up for using the pre-evolved forms of trade evolutions, like Machoke or Haunter.

Deva

"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
Will start you with a late Pokémon: Tangela :tangela:.

TheHumanCleric

New Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Alex
Thanks! Only need one more 'mon. My team so far is :blastoise::clefable::kadabra::hitmonchan::tangela: