The Official Scramble Thread

LRachelR5

Junior Trainer
What about Luxray?
I'll take it. I currently will have my full team before Gardenia unless I decide to catch things like Psyduck later on in the game which is most likely what I will do. I intend to catch Psyduck/Golduck when I can either surf or when it appears later and I will probably catch Onix after the second gym as well instead of in Oreburgh Mines

So my final team will be:
Infernape
Roserade
Luxray
Steelix
Drifblim
Golduck

Last edited:

Raddious

Beginner Trainer
AKA
Radd
Time Zone
Eastern Standard Time
3DS FC
2552-4834-7457
IGN
Raddious
Hey guys! After I finish my Fire Red Nuzlocke, the next challenge I'd like to do is an Emerald Scramble. I haven't played Emerald in years so I think this can be really interesting. Keep in mind I don't have a gba link cable or a second GBA SP so I can't trade meaning I can't use trade evolutions.
Thanks in advance! hehe...get it, advance. I'll see myself out.

Current Team:
Blaziken
Muk
Ludicolo
Banette
Absol
Skarmory

Last edited:

icelandic

Adept Trainer
I'll get you started with Muk. In the hands of the NPCs they gave me quite a bit of trouble in my current Leaf Green scramble, so let's see how one does in your own party.

Raddious

Beginner Trainer
AKA
Radd
Time Zone
Eastern Standard Time
3DS FC
2552-4834-7457
IGN
Raddious
I'll get you started with Muk. In the hands of the NPCs they gave me quite a bit of trouble in my current Leaf Green scramble, so let's see how one does in your own party.
Wow, I really like that pick. It's also not hard to get being in the Fiery Path after the 3rd badge. Thanks for the pick!

Last edited:

Varhii

Shaggy Webber
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
SG
Time Zone
EST
To Compliment your Muk, I will give you Ludicolo.

Kaori

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Sinnoh Survivor
AKA
Vee
Time Zone
GMT+1
I would like to attempt a Scramble Nuzlocke of Pokemon Fire Red and need a team of six (Including a starter) AND two reserves.

A few remarks:

- Preferably I would like to have a complete team by the 5th/6th badge but the routes leading to Fuchia, the Safari Zone and the gift Pokemon in Saffron are all viable since the game does give you relative freedom after Erika on which path you want to take first.

- I will be playing this on my physical copy of the game. I do not have a way of trading so no trade evolution lines please. This will be a Nuzlocke challenge and I'd prefer to have fully evolved Pokemon by the end.

- No Ditto or legendaries will be allowed.

Team:

SLOT 1 (Starter) - Venusaur
SLOT 2 - Snorlax
SLOT 3 - Clefable
SLOT 4 - Poliwrath
SLOT 5 - Electabuzz
SLOT 6 - Hypno

Reserves (These can be chosen only after the main team has been filled):

SLOT 1 - Scyther
SLOT 2 - Arcanine

Last edited:

LRachelR5

Junior Trainer
I would like to attempt a Scramble Nuzlocke of Pokemon Fire Red and need a team of six (Including a starter) AND two reserves.

A few remarks:

- Preferably I would like to have a complete team by the 5th/6th badge but the routes leading to Fuchia, the Safari Zone and the gift Pokemon in Saffron are all viable since the game does give you relative freedom after Erika on which path you want to take first.

- I will be playing this on my physical copy of the game. I do not have a way of trading so no trade evolution lines please. This will be a Nuzlocke challenge and I'd prefer to have fully evolved Pokemon by the end.

Team:

SLOT 1 (Starter) - Open
SLOT 2 - Open
SLOT 3 - Open
SLOT 4 - Open
SLOT 5 - Open
SLOT 6 - Open

SLOT 1 - Open
SLOT 2 - Open
I will give you Venasuar and Snorlax as two pokemon

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt

A few remarks:

Team:

SLOT 2 - Snorlax
SLOT 3 - Open
SLOT 4 - Open
SLOT 5 - Open
SLOT 6 - Open

SLOT 1 - Open
SLOT 2 - Open
how about Clefairy?

Kaori

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Sinnoh Survivor
AKA
Vee
Time Zone
GMT+1
how about Clefairy?
Of course!

Do the Scramble rules allow you to evolve it and use Clefable? Since this is a Nuzlocke, I'd prefer not to use NFE Pokemon because the lower stats will make it very challenging. (Especially since I only have a total of 8 possible Pokemon to use throughout the entire run)

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
oh i meant Clefable!! my bad ;w;

Cynical Toast

gamer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Charlie
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
4099-4174-0519

A few remarks:

Team:

SLOT 2 - Snorlax
SLOT 3 - Clefable
SLOT 4 - Open
SLOT 5 - Open
SLOT 6 - Open

SLOT 1 - Open
SLOT 2 - Open
Could I add Poliwrath to your list?

Raddious

Beginner Trainer
AKA
Radd
Time Zone
Eastern Standard Time
3DS FC
2552-4834-7457
IGN
Raddious
To Compliment your Muk, I will give you Ludicolo.
Thanks for the pick! Depending on whether I end up using a starter or not, Ludicolo very well might be the first team member!

@Kaori Would it be too out of the way to get an Electabuzz? You can surf to the powerplant and use one after beating Koga.

Kaori

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Sinnoh Survivor
AKA
Vee
Time Zone
GMT+1
Thanks for the pick! Depending on whether I end up using a starter or not, Ludicolo very well might be the first team member!

@Kaori Would it be too out of the way to get an Electabuzz? You can surf to the powerplant and use one after beating Koga.
Electabuzz works! Another Pokemon I've actually never used before.

To return the favor, I will be giving you Blaziken for your Emerald Scramble. That should work nicely with the Ludicolo and Muk.

Cynical Toast

gamer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Charlie
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
4099-4174-0519
Hey guys! After I finish my Fire Red Nuzlocke, the next challenge I'd like to do is an Emerald Scramble. I haven't played Emerald in years so I think this can be really interesting. Keep in mind I don't have a gba link cable or a second GBA SP so I can't trade meaning I can't use trade evolutions.
Thanks in advance! hehe...get it, advance. I'll see myself out.

Current Team:
Muk
Ludicolo
Also meant to give you a recommendation but I guess I missed it. I'd like to throw Banette into the ring, since your team so far gets destroyed by psychic types.

icelandic

Adept Trainer
@Kaori Kanto being Kanto, I'll round out your team with a psychic type in Hypno.

Raddious

Beginner Trainer
AKA
Radd
Time Zone
Eastern Standard Time
3DS FC
2552-4834-7457
IGN
Raddious
To return the favor, I will be giving you Blaziken for your Emerald Scramble. That should work nicely with the Ludicolo and Muk.
Thanks! I've really only used Sceptile in the hoenn games so I think it'll be cool to use one of the other starters.

Also meant to give you a recommendation but I guess I missed it. I'd like to throw Banette into the ring, since your team so far gets destroyed by psychic types.
One after another of pokemon I've never used! Thanks for helping me out against the psychics.

Take Absol to give you a full Psychic immunity
Now psychics are screwed lol. Despite Absol being really cool looking I've never used one besides in Red Rescue Team. Thanks!