Radd
Time Zone
Eastern Standard Time
3DS FC
2552-4834-7457
IGN
Raddious
I'll give you Skarmony to round out your team
Great, thanks for giving me a flier! Now that the team's done, I can say that I haven't used any of these pokemon before to complete a pokemon game before. Thanks for all the input guys! I'll get started as soon as I finish FireRed!

SAF

Child of the Musketeers (?)
AKA
Sania, SAF
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
Sayo (Moon), Koh (Ultra Sun)
Um, guys, I know I still have an ongoing challenge, but for whatever reasons I kinda wanna do a scramble in Platinum. It won't be just a mere scramble, though. I actually want my team to mirror a string sextet somehow with 2 violinists, 2 violists, and 2 cellists. The grouping will be based on primary types a.k.a. the type listed first in a dual-type Pokemon, so here's the list:

Since this is Platinum, just omit the fairy type in the viola part, so if you want to recommend something like Wigglytuff or Gardevoir, please treat them with their gen 4 typings (in this case, it's Normal for Wigglytuff and pure Psychic for Gardevoir)
That being said, it will be like a String Hexalocke in a sense, but as a scramble instead of a nuzlocke. Also, please keep in mind that I can't trade to other games, so trade-evolving is a no-no for me.
Violin #1: Gastrodon :gastrodon::gastrodoneast: (courtesy of @Moxie)
Violin #2: Luxray :luxray: (courtesy of @~Kilza~)
Viola #1: Crobat :crobat: (courtesy of @Kaori)
Viola #2: Kricketune :kricketune: (courtesy of @icelandic)
Cello #1: Rampardos :rampardos: (courtesy of @Calaf)
Cello #2: Bronzong :bronzong: (courtesy of @Typhlosion)
Thank you in advance. :happy:

Last edited:

SAF

AKA
Sania, SAF
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
I'll give you a Rampardos as your first cellist! Good luck!
(Note: you have to make sure your trainer ID ends with an odd digit)
I will give you a Crobat as your first Viola! Have fun! ^^
Okie dokie :wink:

Remaining slots: 2 violins, 1 viola, 1 cello

Last edited:

SAF

AKA
Sania, SAF
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
Well I guess I'll give you Gastradon as your first violin...ist! It's pretty bulky and not a lot of people use it :happy:
Well, awkay, but does Gastrodon's form matter? I mean, will it be alright if I catch whichever comes first regardless of whether it's West Sea or East Sea? (wait, do I even get the forms right?)

SAF

AKA
Sania, SAF
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
You can get whichever one you want first I was gonna be basic and give you empoleon tbh
Heh, awright. I don't mind if anyone gonna go basic tho. I mean, this is scramble, so :wynaut:?

Remaining slots: 1 violin, 1 viola, 1 cello

Last edited:

Typhlosion

Ace Trainer
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Kricketune from icelandic should take care of the last viola slot, so I will give you Bronzong :bronzong: as the last cello.

SAF

AKA
Sania, SAF
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN

Kaori

Junior Trainer
Since I had such a blast with my Fire Red Scramble Nuzlocke, I want to continue the series and go through all the regions in said format.

For my next Scramble project, I want to do it on Soul Silver and go through both Johto and Kanto!

Since this both a Scramble AND a Nuzlocke, I am implementing some extra remarks to make it a challenge possible to complete.

~> I will only be using fully evolved Pokemon. I have access to multiple DS systems and gen IV games so trade evolutions are totally okay!

~> I would like to have at least THREE Pokemon by the third gym due to the difficulty of both Whitney and Morty. (Miltank and Gengar are no joke)

~> I will be accepting a total of TEN Pokemon for this challenge, six main Pokemon and four reserves. I am doubling the amount of reserves because this game is technically twice as long. For the last two reserves, I will be allowing Pokemon which you can only get in Kanto/post-game. (I will be including everything up to Red in my challenge)

~> This should be obvious, but no Pokemon like Ditto or Unown please.

Team:

SLOT 1 (Starter): Typhlosion
SLOT 2: Jumpluff
SLOT 3: Slowking
SLOT 4: Umbreon
SLOT 5: Sudowoodo
SLOT 6: Heracross

Reserves:

SLOT 1: Kingdra
SLOT 2: Ursaring
SLOT 3: OPEN
SLOT 4: OPEN

I probably won't be starting this challenge for some time, but I figured I would get this post out and give people some time to recommend me Pokemon. ^^

Last edited: