Kaori

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Sinnoh Survivor
AKA
Vee
Time Zone
GMT+1
@Kaori Hm, I think I'll give you Jumpluff. That's one it's fun to see used and I want to see it be put to good action! ^^
That should be interesting! Their movepool isn't as great in gen IV as it is in the more recent games, but it should be a great support Pokemon.

icelandic

Adept Trainer
Slowbro or Slowking. You can decide which evolution to take.

Kaori

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Sinnoh Survivor
AKA
Vee
Time Zone
GMT+1
Slowbro or Slowking. You can decide which evolution to take.
Thanks! I love Slowpoke and its evolutions so I'm very happy with this one.

I'll decide on the evolution once the other Pokemon have been chosen, depending on whether my team needs a physical or special wall more.

SAF

Second Violinist
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
Sayo, Koh, Ami, Aevia, Chitose

Typhlosion

The Perfect Ruler
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Hah, I saw that starter slot open, but Sania took care of it for me. Anyhow, I will give you Heracross :heracross: !

Kaori

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Sinnoh Survivor
AKA
Vee
Time Zone
GMT+1
@~Kilza~ @sanianisa @LRachelR5 @Typhlosion

Thank you all for the lovely Pokemon! I'll add them to the list now.

EDIT: The main team has now been filled but there's still 3 reserve slots left!

EDIT 2: @sanianisa I was checking the locations and realized that Horsea is not available until after the 7th gym. I forgot to mention this in my main post but I would like to have my main team assembled by at last the 6th gym. Is it okay for you if I move Kingdra to the reserve list instead?

You may choose a replacement for the main team yourself, or I could also swap Kingdra with the Heracross that is currently a reserve.

Last edited:

SAF

Second Violinist
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
Sayo, Koh, Ami, Aevia, Chitose
@Kaori I actually don't mind how you treat the Kingdra tbh. Just do however you see fit, even if it means switching the Kingdra with Heracross. :winkazurill:

Calaf

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
GMT+1
I noticed that you don't have a Normal-type yet, so how about Ursaring? It's quite powerful, but only available later on, which makes it a suitable reserve!

Kaori

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Sinnoh Survivor
AKA
Vee
Time Zone
GMT+1
I noticed that you don't have a Normal-type yet, so how about Ursaring? It's quite powerful, but only available later on, which makes it a suitable reserve!
Perfect!

Doing these scrambles made me realize how many Pokemon I've never used before despite playing for so long. The Teddirursa line being one of them.

Moonwatcher

Darkness will rise to bring the light.
AKA
Shruikan, Moon, ScrollWyrm
Time Zone
BST
Hi everyone. So, since I'm bored and have ran out of handheld games to play, I've decided to try a Sapphire Wedlocke Scramble.

As such, I need 10 pokemon, 6 paired and 4 backups. (Cause I'm not confident enough that it won't be a massacre.) Obviously they need to be split 50/50 with the gender, 5 male, 5 female.

Not fully evolved pokemon are fine, Legendaries are allowed, essentially nothing is banned. The only exception is pokemon that require trading to get, as I am playing on the original cartrage and don't have a link cable. The un-evolved forms of those pokemon are fine though. (ie I can take Graveler, but no Golem.)

Also keep in mind that the pokemon will be paired up in order they are caught, so please keep in mind the location of the pokemon when you pick the genders.

Thank you for advance for any choices. :3

Kaori

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Sinnoh Survivor
AKA
Vee
Time Zone
GMT+1
Hi everyone. So, since I'm bored and have ran out of handheld games to play, I've decided to try a Sapphire Wedlocke Scramble.

As such, I need 10 pokemon, 6 paired and 4 backups. (Cause I'm not confident enough that it won't be a massacre.) Obviously they need to be split 50/50 with the gender, 5 male, 5 female.

Not fully evolved pokemon are fine, Legendaries are allowed, essentially nothing is banned. The only exception is pokemon that require trading to get, as I am playing on the original cartrage and don't have a link cable. The un-evolved forms of those pokemon are fine though. (ie I can take Graveler, but no Golem.)

Also keep in mind that the pokemon will be paired up in order they are caught, so please keep in mind the location of the pokemon when you pick the genders.

Thank you for advance for any choices. :3
I will be super nice to you and give you Blaziken (male) and Gardevoir (female) as your first pair. They are close together so I think this should work?

Blaziken covers for Gardevoir Bug and Dark weakness, and you can get Thunderbolt on your Gardevoir to counter Water and Flying types.

icelandic

Adept Trainer
I'll suggest you pair Mightyena :mightyena: and Dustox :dustox: . Give you a couple of early-game mons, Dustox handles Mightyena's weaknesses while Mightyena at least can take psychic attacks aimed at Dustox.

Typhlosion

The Perfect Ruler
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
How about Dusclops and Walrein as a pair of reserves? They might be useful in the late-game.