AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
You'll need a Water-type Pokemon! I've been wanting to see someone use Seaking :seaking: !

SkylarAlpha

Regular Trainer
How about :hitmonchan: ? I do feel like the hitmon's don't get used often in regular playthroughs and lockes ^^

LuluRina

Bunny Score!
AKA
Aimee
Time Zone
GMT+11
IGN
Lulu
Yea, sure! Both of them will be fine!

I now have a complete team! YAY! :D

The Griddler

Hurts Just
AKA
Griddle, Stercus, Fsteak, Puppeteer Mask, Dood Brodia, Charles Styles Mystery Diners, Mayor Flavourtown
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
I was talking with my wife and some friends when I got the bug to do a challenge. This was always one of my favourite ones to do, so I figured I'd try to do a Scramble Challenge playthrough. I'm going to be playing through Leaf Green and I'm looking for a team of six. Don't have any particular demands, just keep things reasonable, don't want to be picking up half my team on Victory Road and all that.

The Griddler

Hurts Just
AKA
Griddle, Stercus, Fsteak, Puppeteer Mask, Dood Brodia, Charles Styles Mystery Diners, Mayor Flavourtown
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
Much respect for every submission so far. In the interest of balancing the strong start with a more challenging endgame, I think I will avoid evolving Squirtle, that way he will be able to balance out with the rest of the squad, since he'll have the most opportunities for exp.

You know, I don't think I've ever actually used Butterfree! I've always been more of a Beedrill gal myself. But I'm definitely down to try Butterfree out because I know that it can be surprising! Exeggutor also sounds like a super fun addition, I'm looking forward to using him.

The Griddler

Hurts Just
AKA
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
Heck yeah I'll take Aerodactyl, always had a soft spot for it. Thanks!

That leaves two slots to go!

Typhlosion

Fiery Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben

The Griddler

Hurts Just
AKA
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
Done and Done. Excellent suggestions, everyone. I'll get started on this playthrough as soon as possible.