AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
Sayo, Koh, Ami, Aevia, Chitose
Pokemon Masters: Friend Codes

Credit for this picture goes to the official Pokemon website

Hello there, folks. Now that Pokemon Masters has been out for quite some time, we might as well share our friend codes to add each other as friends. What for? To prepare for co-op battles. It will be unlocked once you've progressed to a certain point in the story (after Interlude 1). And since you can only enter a co-op lobby with random people or with people on your friend list, let's get started already. :whistleazurill:

First things first, how can I find my friend code?
  1. Open the Poryphone menu at the bottom left of the screen.
  2. You can find your trainer card at the very top of the screen. Your friend code is listed there, with a handy "Copy ID" button to instantly copy your code so you can paste it elsewhere. Copy that code and paste it in this thread!
Uh, okay, then how do I add friends in Pokemon Masters?
  1. From the Poryphone menu, choose the "Friends" option.
  2. Near the bottom, there are three tabs. Click on the Request tab in the middle.
  3. At the very bottom of the screen, you should see a "Search by ID" button. Here, you can type (or paste) in someone else's friend code, then press "Search".
  4. The person you'd like to add should show up in the list and then all you have to do is press the yellow "Request" button to send them a friend request.
  5. If someone has sent you a friend request, it will show up in the Pending tab. From here, you can choose whether to accept or reject a friendship request.
  6. Congratulations, you've got a new friend in Pokemon Masters. Check out the Friend List tab to see your friends so far. Also, please keep in mind that you may only keep up to 100 friends in your game.
I've noticed in my Friend List that everyone has a Sync Pair displayed. How do I change mine?
  1. Open the Poryphone menu and click the + button in the bottom-right corner of your trainer card, at the top of the screen. Here, you can edit your trainer's look, but you can also choose your favourite Sync Pair.
  2. Click the "Edit" button under the Favorite Sync Pair box to select the Sync Pair you would like to represent you when people search for your friend code or see you on their list. The default is Brock and Onix, but feel free to change that with whoever you like. :winkazurill:
So what should my post look like?
Below is an example of what a post can look like in this thread. Feel free to follow the layout or be creative though!
Friend Code: 3919536836077377
Trainer Name (optional but recommended): Slytherior
Would you rather add people or have people add you? Either way is fine

That's all, folks. And while I'm at it, please allow me to list all friend codes posted here so you all can find them easily. :winkazurill:
  • @SAF: 3919536836077377 (Slytherior)
  • @Wolf: 9718143663401660 (Fangs)

Last edited:

Wolf

The Sun God
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
AEST
This is my trainer friend code
Fangs in my trainer ID
I'm happy for people to add me or I can add you